Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A list of suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

A list of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 am

Alright! So I have a few suggestions. Tbh I would love to see it happen but of course it may not interest others.

1.In-game Online/off-line tournament set up
Imo it's needed. It'll make tournament organizing so much easier so we won't have to wait 5 to 6 weeks for the next match to start (If everyone happens to be free). Also there should be a save button just in-case someone has to leave. It can work like the current online lobby with one host.

2.Increased number of clients in the lobby
For a person like me.. 4 is not enough and since hamachi cut down the number of clients per network(5 and that's including yourself) I feel this would be perfect to eliminate problems with trying to organize a loser out sessions. It doesn't have to have a spectator mode cause I heard a replay system might make it into the game(don't call me on that).

3.Custom Stages with a few adventure mode enemies
I think it'll be cool to have to enjoy the custom stage experience(well Imo at least) I know you guys plan on having more features in custom stage mode(stage builder whatever)

4.Endless mode
Now I know NO ONE knows this but I'm like the biggest Megaman fan lol and I thought this addition would be pretty cool.(if you have NO idea on what endless mode is in Megaman check out the vid below v)
Spoiler:
The idea is to have this mode similar to adventure having enemies across a mini stage for a set amount of screens. It come up with different set ups and the deeper you go in the harder it'll get. Every 30 screens you'll reach a mini boss(Like Metal Mario or Dark Link) and every 100 screens you reach a boss character(Like Master Hand). This could be a really great mode to make and if you say yes to the idea I can make a few concept level layouts(on Super Mario Bros. X) so you can see how it'll possibly work.

Man I'm surprised I typed all that! Well I hope you guys take some of these suggestions(I would like the first 2 in more than anything though) and put them to use. If I have any more I'll just update the thread instead of making a new topic.

Last edited by Traweezie on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 am

I like endless mode. A previous member, Sumika, had suggested something similar, arena, in which you'd fight enemies.

Perhaps the bosses should be enemies with added abilities which are randomized, It would add to the replay value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 am

Slissith wrote:
I like endless mode. A previous member, Sumika, had suggested something similar, arena, in which you'd fight enemies.

Perhaps the bosses should be enemies with added abilities which are randomized, It would add to the replay value.
essentially this
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:00 am

Slissith wrote:

I like that idea but we should include "special" bosses from different game series as well(Galacta knight from Kirby, and others) I think that'll make the replay value extremely good because people will keep guess "which boss is next" If they have the skill to reach the boss rooms of course.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 am

Maybe a combination. Each available boss should have a wide array of randomizable behaviours, attacks and stats.

Perhaps boss stage hazards could add to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Slissith wrote:
Maybe a combination. Each available boss should have a wide array of randomizable behaviours, attacks and stats.

Perhaps boss stage hazards could add to all of this.

That's a perfect idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A list of suggestions   A list of suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A list of suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1