6-player Crusade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jak

Klonoa

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 pm

I've been wondering about this for a while and I'd like to know your opinion about this.
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 pm

AM INTRIGUED.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 pm

I quess its an Ok idea if 4 of those six could be human player that would be even more awesome

Last edited by Yeti Dk on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
6-Player Crusade Go Into Dept one what Exactly you mean Jak and then I will give my opinion on it

6 players on the stage, son.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Sounds fun and interesting.

Plus imagine battling 5 other people in Online xP
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Masaomi wrote:
Sounds fun and interesting.

Plus imagine battling 5 other people in Online xP
6 Player time match on Battlefield with only Super Mushrooms. YES PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Bring it on. >:3
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Hell yeah man.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Such a freaking WIN if you guys do this!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 pm

I agree with this idea. Especially if this is possible when I (or anyone) play Online matches with other people.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm

If I recall, Melee had 5 or 6 player matches were programmed into melee and were only used in events. It would be neat to have here though
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 pm

If more than just 2 can be human players I will for sure want it in the game.
Prefferablely all six be playable by humans
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:19 pm

I support this
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Sounds like SSB Rumble

Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Maikeru wrote:
Sounds like SSB Rumble

Greatest insult to Crusade yet.

Razz
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 am

Slissith wrote:
Maikeru wrote:
Sounds like SSB Rumble

Razz
It has the Ninja Turtles and the guy from Double Dragon. I don't see how that's an insult.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 am

So you've never played the game.
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Rumble was, is, and forever will be s**t.
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Mr. mistress wrote:
Rumble was, is, and forever will be s**t.
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

On topic, I'm not opposed to this idea at all. IIRC Jak posted a video testing this capability, and it didn't look terrible.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Slissith wrote:
Maikeru wrote:
Sounds like SSB Rumble

Razz
Ehh... Not rly..

Rumble was fun but it only felt like it was lagging a bit at times... Other than that, i really don't have a problem with the game

But in general... I think we should just stay to 4 player crusade in the meantime..
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

I support this all the way!
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 am

Me gusta

Yep.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 am

It would be really cool if you could get that working, but consider this: play a 4 player match with your friends online right now. See how much lag there is, even for the host? Picture that but worse. If you are all willing to put up with insane lag then go for it, otherwise stick to classic 4 player ssb.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

I played quite a lot of 4-player online battles without insane lag you're speaking off.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 am

Not everyone has the same connection, depending on who you play with and how many people you play with there might be no lag at all, or a whole lot. I'm pointing out the fact that its very unlikely that everyone will be lag free in any of their games, even right now.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Not everyone has the same connection, depending on who you play with and how many people you play with there might be no lag at all, or a whole lot. I'm pointing out the fact that its very unlikely that everyone will be lag free in any of their games, even right now.
As you said, it's dependent on connection quality and I can't help that some people have worse connection than others.

Also, 6-player functionality wouldn't be exclusive to online. Some modes like Adventure mode or Multi-man battles would benefit a lot too.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 am

That's true, melee has that for multiman melee modes and parts of adventure mode. I just don't think it would be practical for Multiplayer modes. It wouldnt work offline for obvious reasons, and I can guarentee that you won't have 6 player games online without massive lag. Like I said before, don't let that stop you from adding it, but just consider the fact that for all the effort you but into it, it may not even be practical in the end.
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 pm

6 is OK. But how about 8 players?
Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 pm

SSB FanMan wrote:

8 would be a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Kenkeydee
Level 1 CPU
Kenkeydee

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Mr. mistress wrote:
SSB FanMan wrote:

8 would be a bit much.

yeah more over we need a giant stage for 8 players
but it will be funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6-player Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6-player Crusade   6-player Crusade Empty

Back to top Go down

6-player Crusade