CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 am

There are people that state that Anthony is the only good thing to come from Other M. Well that, and Ridley's theme.
And mind you, these are the people that hate on it for whatever reason, whether because the storyline sucked, or it made Samus weak, or the gameplay was horrible, etc.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am

Ideas:
DLC Alt:Young Link(Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask)
DLC Stage:Onett(I really miss)
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Now before I start my counter argument, I want to set this straight first.

Tiny Hippo wrote:
As a big Team Fortress fan, I'm wondering why we have Heavy Weapons Guy on the roster, of all the characters he is least built for Smash, Scout or Spy would make way better DLC.
Ganon:
Myself:
This is suppose to mean I think I know what I'm talking about here.

Tiny Hippo wrote:
Heavy has lost his mascothood over the years, it's pretty much equal between them now. You look at the moveset potential between him and Scout.

Heavy: Minigun, Shotgun, Sandvich, Fists

Scout: Double Jump, Scattergun, Pistol, Bonk Energy Drinks, Mad Milk, Bats
Meet the Heavy:

Tiny Hippo wrote:
SP: No, it used to be like that, but now they tend to show the whole team together with no favoritism towards any.
"The Heavy is the face of Team Fortress 2. He appears prominently on box-art and promotional materials, starred in the very first Meet the Team video, and has appeared in all further videos to date." - Official Team Fortress 2 Wiki

Also, play any Poker lately?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Good moveset except the taunt kill, with that kind of range why would you ever use anything else? Or anyone else, for that matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Great moveset, except for the cheap Taunt Kill.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 pm

We can tone it down, but Showdown has be the taunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I had Showdown as the Forward Throw.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

THIS IS AN UPDATED DLC LEADERBOARD AS OF 7/14/12

NOTE: If you haven't voted yet, please contribute your votes of what characters you want playable for DLC. You can chose up to 16 characters. Here are the links to the polls.

Poll 1: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t357-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-1

Poll 2: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t358-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-2

After much discussions, Prinny, Earthworm Jim, Anthony Higgs, Sir Arthur, & Agumon (who was added here since Clun Li is now on main roster) are all confirmed for DLC. They are taken out the poll and will now join the likes of Meowth, Deoxys, Demille, & our winners of the Zelda & Kirby DLC Polls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATE RANKING HISTORY

This is a new concept I am adding to every update I do this point forward.

This is called the Candidate Ranking History. With this list, all the DLC candidates rankings will now be on record. It keeps track of each candidate's placement rankings & votes from the first time I started the leaderboard all the way to the current standings.

The Candidate Ranking History will be very effective for both both voters & Mods/Admins. This will be useful for voters so they can see how much the support for their respective candidates have increased and decreased. In the other hand, this will be useful for Mods/Admins to keep track of vote changes to make sure the poll is still running fairly without cheating.

NOTE: I AM STILL YET TO LIST DOWN ALL THE RANKING HISTORIES OF ALL CANDIDATES DUE TO A MASSIVE LIST & LITTLE TIME OF PROGRESS DUE TO MY PERSONAL DUTIES. I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO UPDATE THIS LIST AS THE WEEKEND CONTINUES.

Legends:

[insert number] st, nd, rd, & th = indicates the numbered placement of the cadidate on the poll.

[insert number] votes = indicates the number of votes the candidate had during that poll update.

(? votes) = indicates that votes were not counted at the time of the poll update.

N/L = indicates that the candidate was not listed on the poll update due to changes on the poll or update error.

RANKING LIST HISTORY
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, only the TOP 16 will win this poll.

So far, all characters from 1st TO 9th PLACE are winning the poll while 10th PLACE candidates are fighting for the last 2 spots. The rest of the characters 11th AND AFTER are so far losing.

NOTE:
Red indicates the candidates who are winning.
Yellow indicates the candidates who are fighting for the final available slot/s.
White indicates the candidates that are losing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: Viewtiful Joe (44 votes)

2nd Place: Ryu Hayabusa (40 votes)

3rd Place: Sora & Crono (36 votes)

4th Place: Travis Touchdown (32 votes)

5th Place: Dante (30 votes)

6th Place: Starfy (29 votes)

7th Place: Quote & Ray MK (27 votes)

8th Place: Master Chief, Excitebiker, Tetrominoe, & Chell (26 votes)

9th Place: The Heavy (25 votes)

10th Place: Slime, Frank West, Nightmare, & Klonoa (24 votes)

11th Place: Spyro the Dragon, Medusa, & Sukapon (22 votes)

12th Place: Professor Layton & Sly Cooper (21 votes)

13th Place: Shantae, Albert Wesker, Tom Nook, Lip, Conker, & Kratos (20 votes)

14th Place: Popeye the Sailor Man, Heihachi Michima, & Gordon Freeman (19 votes)

15th Place: Shulk & Palutena (18 votes)

16th Place: NIGHTS, Takamaru, Jak & Daxter, & Duke Nukem (17 votes)

17th Place: Ratchet and Clank (16 votes)

18th Place: Andy, Chibi-Robo, Firebrand, Kyo Kusanagi, Lara Croft, Frogger, Captain Rainbow, Jill & Drill Dozer (14 votes)

19th Place: Raving Rabbid, John "Soap" McTavish, & Morrigan Aeasland (13 votes)

20th Place: Muddy Mole & Rash (12 votes)

21st Place: Hatsune Miku, Nobunaga Oda, & Alex Mercer (10 votes)

22nd Place: I.M. Meen, Jim Raynor, & Nathan Drake (9 votes)

23rd Place: Dr. Wright & Kite (8 votes)

24th Place: The Prince (7 votes)

25th Place: Adam Jensen, Sabure Prince, Sophia the 3rd & Jason, & Bonk (6 votes)

26th Place: Wilfre, Mike Jones, & Joanna Dark (5 votes)

27th Place: Moai (4 votes)

28th Place: Tommy Vercetti (3 votes)

Last edited by SmashKing201 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Awesome job on the poll updates, the additional information is welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Woot. Heavy is now winning.

Time to celebrate with BOLOGNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

If we have Heavy and Chell, we've got to have Gordon Freeman. He's Valve's mascot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:17 pm

That, I have to disagree with. I think two non-Nintendo system Valve characters would be enough, and even only one would be perfect IMO.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 pm

And that one would be a clear choice of Gordon Freeman considering he really is the frontman of Valve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:03 pm

It's a shame though, that he'd being beaten out by Chell and Heavy, huh?

And I was more thinking of Heavy being the only one I'd like to see, since AEM.
Not saying that Gordon isn't the frontman or isn't the "best choice", but just saying I'd rather see Heavy.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Likewise, i prefer Chell. Popularity always trumps representation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Heavy would fit nicely personality-wise among the rest of the cast, but smashing Link in the face with a crowbar would be good enough for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 am

Heavy meeting the ultimates in OM NOM NOM is too much to pass.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am

I will try my best to update the Candidate Ranking History through out the week, but it wont be fast progress due to my work schedule.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Honestly the best two Valve reps (in my opinion) would be Gordon and The Heavy.

Gordon represents both the Half-Life and Portal Franchise well. (Since Portal is a spinoff of Half-Life)

and then the Heavy is everyone's favorite free to play Russian.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 am

Gordon represents Portal?

Portal is set in the same canon sure, but other than two or three Black Mesa references they are almost completely seperate beings.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Freshman Gaben wrote:

Portal is set in the same canon sure, but other than two or three Black Mesa references they are almost completely seperate beings.
Chell is set to appear in Half-Life 3. ...I think

But I see your point, if we had to pick two out of the three of them though, I would vote to keep Gordon and the Heavy.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:46 pm

AEM wrote:
Freshman Gaben wrote:

Where the hell did you hear that?!?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Freshman Gaben wrote:
AEM wrote:
Freshman Gaben wrote:

Where the hell did you hear that?!?
I've heard many say something like that, but I must have been misinformed.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm

You were misinformed, trust me. Gabe has said the reason we haven't heard anything about Half-Life 3 is because there are so many twists and turns on the development that they literally can't say anything for fear of getting peoples hope up, I highly doubt they would have said something as huge as a Chell cameo.

Besides, they are both mute, it would hardly make for good plot. I would like to see the Portal Gun make an appearance though, they could even have Freeman kill enemies by aiming one portal at their feet and another at the moon. If you could do that at will that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Freshman Gaben wrote:
You were misinformed, trust me. Gabe has said the reason we haven't heard anything about Half-Life 3 is because there are so many twists and turns on the development that they literally can't say anything for fear of getting peoples hope up, I highly doubt they would have said something as huge as a Chell cameo.

Besides, they are both mute, it would hardly make for good plot. I would like to see the Portal Gun make an appearance though, they could even have Freeman kill enemies by aiming one portal at their feet and another at the moon. If you could do that at will that would be amazing.
I guess something like how P-Body made a cameo in the main Campaign of Portal 2 could work out in terms of that. Nothing like a big plot related thing.

I would love to see that too.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 pm

I guess that could work, but I still don't want Chell, I just want the gun. I can already think of so many things they could do with the gun, Freeman could flood rooms, get behind enemies, cover his own back, launch enemies off tall building or send them to the Moon or burn them with the Sun, he could get enemies to shoot each other or themselves, catapult explosives and himself, and that's just off the top of my head, the list is practically endless.

Anyway, we need to get back on topic now.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Just looking at SK's most recent update, says you can vote for 16 characters? I thought it was 15 (10 confirmed DLC from 25 total)
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 pm

it's been 16 characters for a while, there are only 9 confirmed iirc
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Quote :
After much discussions,1. Prinny,2. Earthworm Jim,3. Anthony Higgs,4. Sir Arthur, & 5. Agumon (who was added here since Clun Li is now on main roster) are all confirmed for DLC. They are taken out the poll and will now join the likes of 6. Meowth,7. Deoxys,8. Demille, & our winners of the 9. Zelda & 10. Kirby DLC Polls.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Bump. So we are supposed to vote for 15 characters right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next