HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
There seems to be an issue with this whole DLC thing.

First off. Why is I.M. Meen on the DLC Poll? Isn't he a Zelda character and dont we have a poll for that series? So why does Zelda series have their own DLC Poll as well as a rep on the misc. DLC Poll? I.M. Meen is not from Zelda. Rule of thumb is, if you don't know something, you look it up. I.M. Meen is from the aptly named title for the MS-DOS, "I.M. Meen".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.M._Meen

Despite having 10 characters (those who won a series poll or were previously on the roster), I think we should still stick with the 20 we have. There are way too many good choices on the misc DLC Poll to limit it to 10. Please pay attention. It's been moved up to 16 due to Falcon wanting a "Melee sized" DLC Roster. It's not going any higher than what it's at now.

Or we can do this. Keep main roster 80, Keep the confirmed 10 DLC, & Keep the 20 misc. DLC characters. Sure, it makes a total of 120 characters but with the community growing with more spriters joining, I can see this possible. But at the same time, that is if the devs agree & if its even possible to have that much data in a game. Again, please pay attention to the last point. Also, that would be 110, not 120.

Another issue I see here. I feel that Sir Arthur should not be 1 of 10 confirmed DLC choices. The main reason he wasn't well supported for the main roster before it was finalized was because we have had 4 Capcom reps on the main roster. We now have 5 Capcom reps and not to mention that we have 7 Capcom characters already on the misc DLC, plus at least 3-5 of them are actually winning the poll. At this rate, Capcom could turn out to have the most reps besides the Mario series. Too many MvsC3 fans here. Sorry, but this is just my opinion. If people want a crapton of Capcom characters, that isn't our business to deny them. If this becomes a legitmate issue, I'll take out Arthur out and he'll be back on the misc. DLC poll.

I still feel that a Kirby DLC rep is not needed. :/ That's nice. Talk it up in that thread, not here, please.

Replies in red.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 am

Alright, time for another round of the DLC Leaderboard. Things have changed since the last time we have done this.

NOTE: If you haven't voted yet, please contribute your votes of what characters you want playable for DLC. You can chose up to 16 characters. Here are the links to the polls.

Poll 1: http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t357-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-1

Poll 2: http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t358-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-2

After much discussions, Prinny, Earthworm Jim, Anthony Higgs, Sir Arthur, & Agumon (who was added here since Clun Li is now on main roster) are all confirmed for DLC. They are taken out the poll and will now join the likes of Meowth, Deoxys, Demille, & our winners of the Zelda & Kirby DLC Polls.

Also, only the top 16 instead of 20 will win this poll.

So far, all the characters that are in 1st through 7th are winning the DLC Poll while the ones in 8th are fighting for the final spot.

1st: Viewtiful Joe (25 votes)

2nd: Ryu Hayabusa (22 votes)

3rd: Starfy (20 votes)

4th: Slime, Crono, & Tetrominoe (19 votes)

5th: Travis Touchdown (18 votes)

6th: Sora & Klonoa (16 votes)

7th: Shantae, Shulk, Lip, Professor Layton, Excitebiker, & Dante (15 votes)

8th: Quote, Takamaru, Ray MK, Frank West, & Chell (14 votes)

9th: Ratchet and Clank, Spyro The Dragon, & Medusa (13 votes)

10th: Popeye the Sailor Man, Tom Nook, Master Chief, & Sly Cooper (12 votes)

11th: The Heavy, Albert Wesker, Andy, Sukapon, Nightmare & Frogger (11 votes)

12th: NiGHTS, Chibi Robo, Palutena, Heihachi Mishima, Jak & Daxter, & Jill & Drill Dozer (10 votes)

13th: Conker, Kratos, & Firebrand (9 votes)

14th: Muddy Mole, Kyo Kusanagi, Morrigan Aensland, & Captain Rainbow (8 votes)

15th: Rash, Lara Croft, Nobunaga Oda, John "Soap" MacTavish, & Duke Nukem (7 votes)

16th: Raving Rabbid & Kite (6 votes)

17th: Sabure Prince, I.M. Meen, Alex Mercer, Bonk, Nathan Drake, & Gordon Freeman (5 votes)

18th: Dr. Wright, Hatsune Miku, Sophia the 3rd and Jason, Jim Raynor, Wilfre, & The Prince (4 votes)

19th: Adam Jensen, Moai, Mike Jones, & Joanna Dark (3 votes)

20th: Tommy Vercetti (1 vote)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Alright, time for another round of the DLC Leaderboard. Things have changed since the last time we have done this.

I apologize for the double post, but this thread hasn't been active and I needed to post an updated leaderboard

THIS IS AN UPDATED DLC LEADERBOARD AS OF 3/3/12

NOTE: If you haven't voted yet, please contribute your votes of what characters you want playable for DLC. You can chose up to 16 characters. Here are the links to the polls.

Poll 1: http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t357-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-1

Poll 2: http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t358-the-official-crusadlc-poll-thread-2

After much discussions, Prinny, Earthworm Jim, Anthony Higgs, Sir Arthur, & Agumon (who was added here since Clun Li is now on main roster) are all confirmed for DLC. They are taken out the poll and will now join the likes of Meowth, Deoxys, Demille, & our winners of the Zelda & Kirby DLC Polls.

So far, all the characters that are in 1st through 6th are winning the DLC Poll while the rest are losing.

1st: Viewtiful Joe (27 votes)

2nd: Ryu Hayabusa (25 votes)

3rd: Sora & Starfy (20 votes)

4th: Slime, Crono, Tetrominoe, & Travis Touchdown (19 votes)

5th: Ray MK, Professor Layton, Excitebiker, Klonoa, & Dante (17 votes)

6th: Shantae, Shulk, & Lip (16 votes)

7th: Quote, Takamaru, Frank West, Spyro The Dragon, & Chell (15 votes)

8th: Popeye the Sailor Man, Tom Nook, Master Chief, & Medusa (14 votes)

9th: The Heavy, Albert Wesker, & Ratchet and Clank (13 votes)

10th: Sukapon, Nightmare, & Sly Cooper (12 votes)

11th: NiGHTS, Andy, Conker, Heihachi Mishima, Frogger, Jak & Daxter, & Jill & Drill Dozer (11 votes)

12th: Chibi Robo, Kratos, Firebrand, & Palutena (10 votes)

13th: Rash, Kyo Kusanagi, & Lara Croft (9 votes)

14th: Muddy Mole, John "Soap" MacTavish, Morrigan Aensland, Captain Rainbow, & Duke Nukem (8 votes)

15th: Nobunaga Oda (7 votes)

16th: Hatsune Miku, Raving Rabbid, Kite, I.M. Meen, Alex Mercer, Jim Raynor, & Gordon Freeman (6 votes)

17th: Dr. Wright, Sabure Prince, Bonk, Nathan Drake, & The Prince (5 votes)

18th: Sophia the 3rd and Jason & Wilfre (4 votes)

19th: Adam Jensen, Moai, & Mike Jones (3 votes)

20th: Tommy Vercetti (1 vote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMario
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

Yay, Slime and Crono are still winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 pm

*looks at current results*
...What.Popeye is 8th?...I though for sure NiGHTS was an important character.
Just look at the amount of Sega Characters...Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,and then there's going to be Shadow too.Why not NiGHTS?
Welp.At least Travis is winning and that's all that matters! 0w0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Why isnt Palutena winning? we need another Kid Icarus rep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 pm

You tell-me...I've wish the roster was really big,like,150 characters or somenthing like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

It surprises me that Muddy Mole is not getting as much votes as expected. He is a some what popular SSB4 candidate. How cool would it be to play him? Using his claws, throwing bomb, attack with Cabbage, & best of all he can burrow underground and pop back up to attack.

Im really crossing my fingers for Tom Nook and other Nintendo characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 pm

I apologize for the double post, but this thread hasn't been active and I needed to post an updated leaderboard

THIS IS AN UPDATED DLC LEADERBOARD AS OF 3/23/12

So far, all characters from 1st to 7th place are winning the poll while the rest are losing.

1st: Viewtiful Joe (31 votes)

2nd: Ryu Hayabusa (28 votes)

3rd: Sora & Travis Touchdown (23 votes)

4th: Starfy & Tetrominoe (22 votes)

5th: Slime & Crono (21 votes)

6th: Shantae, Ray MK, Excitebiker, Dante, & Chell (19 votes)

7th: Quote, Professor Layton, & Klonoa (18 votes)

8th: Albert Wesker, Popeye the Sailor Man, Lip, & Frank West (17 votes)

9th: Shulk, Tom Nook, Takamaru, Master Chief, & Spyro The Dragon (16 votes)

10th: The Heavy, Medusa, & Nightmare (15 votes)

11th: Sukapon & Heihachi Mishima (14 votes)

12th: Ratchet and Clank, NiGHTS, & Firebrand (13 votes)

13th: Andy & Sly Cooper (12 votes)

14th: Chibi Robo, Conker, Morrigan Aensland, Frogger, Jak & Daxter, & Jill & Drill Dozer (11 votes)

15th: Muddy Mole, Palutena, Gordon Freeman, & Duke Nukem (10 votes)

16th: Rash, Kyo Kusanagi, Lara Croft, Nobunaga Oda, John "Soap" MacTavish, & Captain Rainbow (9 votes)

17th: I.M. Meen (8 votes)

18th: Hatsune Miku & Raving Rabbid (7 votes)

19th: Kite, Alex Mercer, Jim Raynor, & The Prince (6 votes)

20th: Dr. Wright, Sabure Prince, Sophia the 3rd and Jason, Bonk, & Nathan Drake (5 votes)

21st: Wilfre (4 votes)

22nd: Adam Jensen, Moai, Mike Jones, & Joanna Dark (3 votes)

23rd: Tommy Vercetti (1 vote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 am

I'm really surprised to see Shulk losing, but I guess there are some people who don't know him yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 am

Come on Nightmare!!!

Slash your way to the top!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:43 am

Popeye is beating Shulk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 am

We need more votes for Medusa! Who wouldn't want another KI rep?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 am

Palutena needs love as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 am

SmashKing201 wrote:
Palutena needs love as well.
I struggle with Kid Icarus Godesses, all Palutena and Medusa do in Uprising (At least as far in as I am) is Medusa summons and commands enemies and Palutena commands Pit, gives him flight and occasionally drops food. They just don't fight (Though Medusa may, haven't got that far though). Plus, for canon reasons, Palutena would break Pit. Pit's Up B is the Power of Flight, which is granted by Palutena, so why would she let him keep it as a foe.

And even though I said she doesn't fight, if anyone drops the Peach argument on this again I will flip out. I am so sick of people hiding behind her without offering any reasons as to why it would work.

AND BREATH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 am

Ganon, has DHD ever fought anyone?
No. DHD's moveset was made strictly off of abilities and characteristics of dogs and attacks having to do with Duck Hunt. A medusa moveset could be made easily.
First, she has a staff. Neutrals. She also has snake hair. Other neutrals. From the staff, he can tell that she can have magic. And we can also take some moves from mythology. We can take moves from certain enemies and apply it to her magic. And as for the final smash, that should be obvious. Her final form from KIU.
While most reasons are true for Palutena, she has actually fought before, IIRC. I believe it was in a cartoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

Mr. Freeman needs more love.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 pm

K wrote:
Ganon, has DHD ever fought anyone?
No. DHD's moveset was made strictly off of abilities and characteristics of dogs and attacks having to do with Duck Hunt. A medusa moveset could be made easily.
First, she has a staff. Neutrals. She also has snake hair. Other neutrals. From the staff, he can tell that she can have magic. And we can also take some moves from mythology. We can take moves from certain enemies and apply it to her magic. And as for the final smash, that should be obvious. Her final form from KIU.
While most reasons are true for Palutena, she has actually fought before, IIRC. I believe it was in a cartoon.

But thats not the point... Look again
Quote :
for canon reasons, Palutena would break Pit. Pit's Up B is the Power of Flight, which is granted by Palutena, so why would she let him keep it as a foe.
Breaking Palutena's grant to Pit (The power of flight) and making her a DLC character is like making Popo and Nana individual characters. Why remove something thats part of a moveset and make it stand-alone? Sorry if i bring this up but the biggest comparison to this is the Ocarina Medley Stand-alone suggestion..

If anything, i prefer to see Medusa as a rep for the Kid icarus portion of crusaDLC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaklub

Random

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Maikeru wrote:
Breaking Palutena's grant to Pit (The power of flight) and making her a DLC character is like making Popo and Nana individual characters. Why remove something thats part of a moveset and make it stand-alone? Sorry if i bring this up but the biggest comparison to this is the Ocarina Medley Stand-alone suggestion..
Mario can't use fireballs without Fire Flower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Jaklub wrote:
Maikeru wrote:
Mario can't use fireballs without Fire Flower.
I'll give you that one.

I still don't like Palutena being playable, give my Medusa anyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Mai, I said quite a few of the reasons ganon mentioned were correct. However, I did prove that she has fought before.
Back to top Go down
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 pm

When does Phase 2 end anyway?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator

Random

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:13 pm

When the "complete" game is out, or around a month beforehand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Judai ~G-Rev~
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Looking at the votes, I'm glad Shantae and Travis have a pretty good chance for being DLC...though I'm kinda sadface about NiGHTS losing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Alright, time for another round of the DLC Leaderboard.

I apologize for the inactivites and updates on the poll for this.

THIS IS AN UPDATED DLC LEADERBOARD AS OF 4/24/12

Also, only the top 16 will win this poll.

So far, all characters from 1st to 9th place are winning the poll while the rest are losing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st place: Viewtiful Joe (36 votes)

2nd place: Ryu Hayabusa (31 votes)

3rd place: Sora (28 votes)

4th place: Crono (27 votes)

5th place: Starfy, Dante, & Travis Touchdown (25 votes)

6th place: Excitebiker & Tetrominoe (23 votes)

7th place: Slime (22 votes)

8th place: Ray MK & Chell (21 votes)

9th place: Shantae, Quote, Spyro The Dragon, & Klonoa (20 votes)

10th place: Frank West & Professor Layton (19 votes)

11th place: Albert Wesker, Popeye The Sailor Man & Master Chief (18 votes)

12th place: The Heavy, Tom Nook, & Lip (17 votes)

13th place: Shulk, Knights, Takamaru, Conker, Medusa, Sukapon, Nightmare, & Heihachi Mishima (16 votes)

14th place: Ratchet and Clank (14 votes)

15th place: Andy, Firebrand, Morrigan, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Gordon Freeman, & Duke Nukem (13 votes)

16th place: Chibi-Robo, Kratos, Frogger, & Jill and Drill Dozer (12 votes)

17th place: Palutena, Kyo Kusanagi, & Captain Rainbow (11 votes)

18th place: Muddy Mole & Rash (10 votes)

19th place: Raving Rabbid, Nobunaga Oda, Lara Croft, & John "Soap" MacTavish (9 votes)

20th place: I.M. Meen (8 votes)

21th place: Hatsune Miku & The Prince (7 votes)

22nd place: Kite, Alex Mercer, Jim Raynor, & Nathan Drake (6 votes)

23rd place: Dr. Wright, Sabure Prince, Sophia the 3rd and Jason, Bonk, & Joanna Dark (5 votes)

24th place: Wilfre (4 votes)

25th place: Adam Jensan, Moai, & Mike Jones (3 votes)

26th place: Tommy Vercetti (1 vote)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMario
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 am

Hopefully Slime pulls out of this one. I'd like to see what you guys can do with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Alright, time for another round of the DLC Leaderboard.

I apologize for the inactivites and updates on the poll for this.

THIS IS AN UPDATED DLC LEADERBOARD AS OF 6/15/12

Also, only the top 16 will win this poll.

So far, all characters from 1st to 11th place are winning the poll while the 12th Place characters battle for the final remaining spot. The rest of the characters 13th and after are so far losing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: Viewtiful Joe (38 votes)

2nd Place: Ryu Hayabusa (33 votes)

3rd Place: Crono (30 votes)

4th Place: Sora (29 votes)

5th Place: Dante (26 votes)

6th Place: Travis Touchdown (25 votes)

7th Place: Starfy (24 votes)

8th Place: Slime, Tetrominoe, & Chell (23 votes)

9th Place: Ray MK & Excitebiker (22 votes)

10th Place: Frank West (21 votes)

11th Place: Quote & Klonoa (20 votes)

12th Place: The Heavy, Shantae, Spyro The Dragon & Professor Layton (19 votes)

13th Place: Albert Wesker, Master Chief, & Nightmare (18 votes)

14th Place: Popeye the Sailor Man, Lip, Sukapon & Heihachi Mishima (17 votes)

15th Place: Shulk & Tom Nook (16 votes)

16th Place: NiGHTS, Takamaru, Conker, Medusa, & Sly Cooper (15 votes)

17th Place: Ratchet and Clank, Kratos, Gordon Freeman, & Duke Nukem (14 votes)

18th Place: Firebrand, Morrigan Aensland, Frogger, & Jak & Daxter (13 votes)

19th Place: Andy, Chibi Robo, Captain Rainbow, & Jill & Drill Dozer (12 votes)

20th Place: Kyo Kusanagi (11 votes)

21st Place: Muddy Mole, Palutena, Rash, & John "Soap" MacTavish (10 votes)

22nd Place: Raving Rabbid & Lara Croft (9 votes)

23rd Place: I.M. Meen & Nobunaga Oda (8 votes)

24th Place: Hatsune Miku, Jim Raynor, & The Prince (7 votes)

25th Place: Kite, Alex Mercer, & Nathan Drake (6 votes)

26th Place: Dr. Wright, Sabure Prince, Sophia the 3rd and Jason, Bonk, & Joanna Dark (5 votes)

27th Place: Wilfre (4 votes)

28th Place: Adam Jensen, Moai, & Mike Jones (3 votes)

29th Place: Tommy Vercetti (1 vote)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

YAY TRAVIS, FRANK AND DANTE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I would get Midna in there, but no such luck. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:02 pm

ZS wrote:
I would get Midna in there, but no such luck. Sad

Midna is currently on the Zelda DLC Poll. You can still vote for her to be in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion   

Back to top Go down

CrusaDLC Pre-Development Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next