Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What should happen to Mute City?
Revamp/Fix it
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_left27%Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_right
 27% [ 7 ]
Redo the entire stage
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_left58%Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_right
 58% [ 15 ]
Remove it
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_left15%Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_right
 15% [ 4 ]
Let it stay as is
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_left0%Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Empty
PostSubject: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am

Quote :
The following topic has been bumped for the stage discussion topic. All votes on this poll will decide if Mute City should be fixed/removed/redone/etc.

This has been discussed alot lately on the Project Crusade chat room and i really need to address this: Mute City looks poorly made. Let me explain before you bag on this topic:

First is the background:
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) 66030106
(Yes. This is the actual SSBC mute city background)

Taking the time to google this image, i found out something very funny (and its kind of sad how no one could point this out) but the background for SSBC's mute city is a double mirrored and purple colorized version of Star War's "Coruscant at night"

Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Coruscant9

Which btw, does not look anything like Mute City:
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) 300px-Mute_City

Second is the middle ground: A yellow block, a black/yellow part with green circles (i can't explain it but i think its the road. You can correct me if you'd like) and a sign that says "Nintex". Now correct me on this part but was there even a Nintex sign in F-zero? idk..

Third: The racers. Looking though the files, i only see Captain Falcon's vehicle, the blue falcon in the folder. Just a guess but i think that the different racers are different colors of the Falcon with Game Maker's color system.

Fourth: The Front ground... And this is where the chatroom began to female dog on it.. Mute city is nothing more but a copy n paste Battlefield..

Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) 51617370Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) 91454471

Yes.. The comparison is very clear..

Mute city in general was nothing but a rushed stage.. and i can't believe how no one did anything to revamp it or change it in the past 8 demos! Seriously... WTF?

And to be honest, This version of Mute City doesn't even match Melee's Mute City Stage!
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) MuteCity

Better yet, why is there no Gimmicks? Mute City was the king of gimmicks! It had crazy platforms, racers running in to punish players who stay on ground and exploring the entire mute city.

Please try to fix the stage all over again please or remove it for Port Town Aero Dive
Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) 250px-Port_Town_Aero_Dive

If you do fix it, could you please add the Mute City Gimmick?
Im sorry if i sounded like a dick right now within this topic but this had to be addressed because this version of Mute City is poor on effort.

I've added a poll. Discuss aswell please

Last edited by Maikeru on Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:52 am

Well, quite frankly, less of DMX's influence = better looking game.

Personally, I'd prefer it be gone completely and replaced with an original F-zero stage, such as perhaps Fire Field, but I know this won't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 am

Remove it. Now.
Reasons:
A. F-ZERO should only have 2 stages imo. Two stages that are veteran stages would be ridiculous. And even if it did have 3 stages, what would be the point of the two veteran stages?
B. It's an obvious battlefield clone, and even if it was revamped, it would be asteroid field with occasional foreground stages.
C. Big Blue atm is already final destination, but with a moving platform at the bottom.

It absolutely must be removed. I'm shocked that people want it kept in the game.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:22 am

According to SmashKing, im going to bump this topic up and depending on the votes will see if Mute City Goes bye bye or not.

Poll ends May 20th (or later due if discussion is still active)
Back to top Go down
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:34 pm

If i cant revamp it, i will remove it, but i will try to do my best (Btw, it was never revamped xP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Change my "kill" vote to revamp

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Mute City. I take no credit for its appearance.
You can ask Phantom- it was all him.

EDIT: I only did the machines. There are about 15 different machines stored in one animation. Yes, that Blue Falcon is an animation.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

Didn't read the whole thing, but I agree to this. Current Mute City is just garbarage. Remove it or make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)   Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mute City Discussion Thread (Poll ends May 20th)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1