Why buying a Wii is a great choice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 am

Playing on Consoles and playing on a PC feels really different.
A PC cannot deliver that kind of sensation that only consoles can offer.And also,Most emulation on PC isn't 100% perfect.Yeah,we have a lot of MMORPGS,Freeware,Roms and Hacks,but sometimes,playing with the real console is just the best choice you can make.After all,nothing beats playing your Game Boy Color at your local park with your best childhood friends at 9:00 AM while eating ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

MitsuriZX wrote:
A PC cannot deliver that kind of sensation that only consoles can offer.

Cave Story.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Bert the Turtle wrote:
MitsuriZX wrote:

Cave Story.
Or any successful indie game of the past decade for that matter.

And you're telling us that playing intense sessions of, say, Starcraft or TF2 with friends can't deliver the sensation that standing in front of your television, waving a stick, playing Mario Retardy can?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Honestly, we can't really say what console is bad since they are pretty much different in their own ways. Its like comparing apples and oranges.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Brovahkiin wrote:
Bert the Turtle wrote:
MitsuriZX wrote:

Cave Story.
Or any successful indie game of the past decade for that matter.

And you're telling us that playing intense sessions of, say, Starcraft or TF2 with friends can't deliver the sensation that standing in front of your television, waving a stick, playing Mario Retardy can?
Actually, it depends on the person's choice of gaming.

Starcraft is a Real-Time strategy game
Team Fortress 2 is a First Person Shooter
and New Super Mario Brothers is a platformer

Also it depends if you're playing with friends or not (yes, its actually a huge difference in gaming). If you're playing NSMB solo, its boring as shit. If you're playing NSMB with friends, then it can get really interesting and fun

See, its not how the game plays or how the game works. Its actually depending on what you prefer most and if it does have good offerings for both single player and multiplayer

I can't just shout that PC is the master race of gaming because im not really a fan of PC gaming. It does offer alot more than consoles but the feel of PC gaming differs alot from console gaming: Especially when im crunched up at my desk and having to crunch myself in a little more only to use my Keyboard to play some god damn SSBC (Thats why i brought a seperate keyboard,Lol). For console gaming, i can really just move the chair back and sit on it then get to play some video games

Theres alot of differences between a PC and a console. You can't claim either a master race
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 am

I knew this thread would become Wii vs PS3/Xbox 360 thread, but I had no idea it would become Consoles vs PC thread.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 am

PC is master race?
Why does consoles exist?
Why is playing Mario Retardy?
Why does playing Multi-player influences on the gaming atmosphere?
All questions have multiple answers,but only one of them is absolutely correct.
However,when one question is answered,others arise,thus taking us on an infinite loop that shows that the world is the answer to everything.
The way we live,the way we die,how we reproduce and how we entertain ourselves...
By repeating this cycle,humans are able to advance through time,trying to find the ultimate reason for their existence.
But one thing we can be sure of.
GAMING IS A BLESS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 am

MitsuriZX wrote:
PC is master race?
Why does consoles exist?
Why is playing Mario Retardy?
Why does playing Multi-player influences on the gaming atmosphere?
All questions have multiple answers,but only one of them is absolutely correct.
However,when one question is answered,others arise,thus taking us on an infinite loop that shows that the world is the answer to everything.
The way we live,the way we die,how we reproduce and how we entertain ourselves...
By repeating this cycle,humans are able to advance through time,trying to find the ultimate reason for their existence.
But one thing we can be sure of.
GAMING IS A BLESS.
jegus man, it's just entertainment, there's no need to go all existentialist on us
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 am

I know,i just wanted to post somenthing epic!
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Maikeru wrote:

Team Fortress 2 is a War-based Hat Trading Simulator
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Most of the Wii's library is mostly shitty 3rd party titles, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why buying a Wii is a great choice...   Why buying a Wii is a great choice... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why buying a Wii is a great choice...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2