Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having issues attempting to play Crusade on Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VibeCheck
Level 1 CPU

Having issues attempting to play Crusade on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Having issues attempting to play Crusade on Mac   Having issues attempting to play Crusade on Mac EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 pm

Usually, I use CrossOver to run games that aren't available on my computer. However, every time I try to boot up Crusade, a window reading "7-Zip self-extracting archive" opens up and asks me to extract to my downloads folder. After I extract it, the window closes, but the game never opens. I've tried it multiple times but the results are the same. Sometimes I'm unable to play certain games with CrossOver, but nothing like this has ever happened when I tried booting up a game.

Does anyone know what the issue is, or if there is another way I can play the game on Mac? I've always wanted to play the game, but I've been unable to since it isn't available for my computer. I know there's stuff like Bootcamp, but either they take up way too much space or they are too shady to use.
Back to top Go down

Having issues attempting to play Crusade on Mac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1