HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tingle's Proposed Moveset

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Now that Det confirmed Tingle was on the Roster, I have an old moveset I made for him a long time ago. (So long, in fact, that my terminology is quite different from the Haggar thread.)

Neutral Combo: Two wimpy styled punches.

Neutral Forward: Two handed knuckler. Similar animation to last attack in Luigi’s Dash Attack.

Dash Attack: Faceplant. Works like Kirby’s Dash Attack in SSB64.

Neutral Up: Double fist up. Similar to Ness’ Neutral Up, but with fists.

Neutral Down: Russian Kick Dance. If used in excess, he does the actual dance, so it technically does two hits per full Neutral Down.

Forward Smash: Smashes his large head forward.

Up Smash: Flips map upward. It’s flipped like Mario’s Cape, and similar, but not too similar to Mr. Game & Watch’s Neutral Up.

Down Smash: 2 Jumping Jacks facing the camera.

Neutral Air: Ballerina spin.

Forward Air: Whacks forward with rolled up map.

Back Air: Kicks both feet back in a Superman pose.

Up Air: Pokes up with his pen/paintbrush/whatever he draws maps with.

Down Air: Midair Irish Jig dance.

Forward Throw: A cartoonish dust cloud forms around Tingle and his opponent as he beats them down while clouded. Think of old cartoon violence. This is used in Tingle’s Freshly Picked Rosy Rupeeland.

Up Throw: Tosses the opponent up, and jumps up, hitting his opponent with the point on his head.

Back Throw: Turns, lays the opponent down, then punts them like a football.

Down Throw: Flings his opponent down and starts beating their head as if throwing a tantrum. (This refers to if he uses it on another Tingle. If on someone else, he hits where Tingle’s head WOULD be.)

Neutral Special: Rupee Toss- Tingle tosses a single large Rupee forward. Damage and knockback depend on the Rupee’s color.

Forward Special: Tingle Bomb- Tingle pulls out a Tingle Tuner and with it, he tosses bombs that detonate on contact with anything. They are weaker than Link’s or Toon Link’s Bombs, but he can toss more than one bomb at a time. I am still debating whether or not the explosion should not harm the user.

Up Special: Balloon- Tingle pops out a balloon, gets a good leap with it, then gently floats down. The leap is exceptionally good compared to other Up Specials, but his balloon can be popped. If it’s popped, Tingle falls while in helpless mode and takes damage from the pop itself.

Down Special: Kooloo-Limpah- Tingle does his signature dance, and the confetti (or sparkles; not sure which one to do) does any of the following effects for 5 seconds: Make the opponent trip uncontrollably, fall asleep, dizzy, move slower, or reverses movement controls. This won’t work on someone already under these symptoms. The confetti/sparkles are tossed at both sides in front of Tingle’s feet.

Final Smash: Rupee Rain- Like in the Final Boss fight of Tingle’s Freshly Picked Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle gains a bubble over his head and a pink suit, and he is able to fly around and able to shoot multiple different colored small Rupees. The Rupee shots kind of work like Tabuu’s bullet rain, while making contact with Tingle HIMSELF is where the KO potential comes from. The Rupees are used to hold the opponents in place and damage them, while ramming them is what can kill them.

Last edited by The Scotsman on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 am

I...Love...THIS!
I suddenly love Tingle.
The Rupees should do how much they're worth (Green is 1, so on).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machriderz.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:22 am

I was considering that, but wouldn't 1 damage be too weak for an attack that is more Falco Blaster speed than Fox Blaster speed?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator

Random

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 am

Then again if you throw a red rupee that's like Peach's Stitch-Face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
diego222
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 am

Well if we consider all the rupees there are in zelda games it would be:
Green (1)
Blue (5)
Yellow (10)
Red (20)
Purple (50)
Silver (100)
Orange (200)

Probably we can arrange percentages of appearance for all of them? And the orange one would be like Peach's stitch face. In terms of knockback and damage I was thinking of rearranging them in this way:
Green (No knockback and 2 of damage) but still stuns the foe like with Falco's lasers.
Blue (The same as green but deals 5 of damage)
Yellow (Probably a knockback similar to a weak or normal tilt attack and deals 8 of damage)
Red (The same as yellow but deals 12 of damage)
Purple (Maybe a knockback of a standard smash attack and 14 or 15 of damage)
Silver (Knockback similar to a Falcon Punch and 20 or 22 of damage)
Orange (Stitch face turnip)

What do you think?

Also I have a question about Tingle's down-B attack. It looks as a very powerful attack so how much time would his signature dance take to finish and cause the effects?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 am

I like that Rupee idea.

As for the Down Special, the dance lasts 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 am

The down B should last as long as jigglypuff's lulluby

@diego: good idea, I like the rupee idea. It can work similar to Mr. G&W's Side B (Judgement)

Not sure if anyone will like this idea, but what about giving Tingle one of those oral shooting darts from MM? Remember in one of the areas of the Clock Tower Town there is a little boy shooting rocks out of a wooden straw, shooting at a balloon? Why not add that in for Tingle? Not sure if it will make sense, but it would give him more variety in his move set. What you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 am

I forgot to mention, the Down Special was made with the official Smash in mind. Ignore the tripping and sleep (since sleep and dizzy are the same in Crusade). It will either make them dizzy, slower, or reverse controls.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 am

anyone agree with the wooden straw shooting idea I mentioned above?

Also, I had this idea long ago for Tingle to have this special effect. It works like this. Everytime Tingle gets hit, rupees fly out of his body, indicating that he is losing money. The harder he is hit, the more rupees fly out. The rupees dont damage anyone at all. Its just special effects to put more personality into Tingle and would be funny to see. Problem is that that would be something difficult to program in Crusade, so if Tingle is ever playable in Smash, that is what I want to see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

Geno
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

If Tingle appears in SSB4, this is the moveset I'd imagine him to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Me too, or at least very similar to it. I like the idea of the Russian dance. That would be very funny. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm

NO, CHANGE:

Give him the darts from Majora's Mask like SmashKing said. Those should be Side Special.

Final Smash should be Tingle Tuner, where you could freely drag a green cursor around and drop bombs (like in Wind Waker).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machriderz.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Final Smash stays.

It's how Tingle fought in the final boss battle in Rosy Rupeeland.
At most, I'll replace the Tingle Tuner with the dart gun, considering we already have plenty of bomb moves.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

I think the Rupee Toss should his Side B while the Wooden Dart is used for his Neutral. I dont know, seems more fitting to me since the Wooden Dart is a weaker attack than Rupee Throw and in many cases the Neutral B attack is usually weaker than the Side B attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

True.

I might switch it then. I need to think about it, first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 am

The real thread has been bumped.
Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tingle's Proposed Moveset   Today at 7:25 am

Back to top Go down

Tingle's Proposed Moveset
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1