HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Yes or No?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lgs345
Level 1 CPU
Lgs345

PAC-MAN
  N/A

PostSubject: Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?   Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Something I really wanted for this game was an official tier list, made by the development team, for the new versions of the game. So, if your interested, just reply and answer yes in the poll. If we get 5 or more people (I'm not expecting any deves or anything) then we will see if we can put something together for the fans! (I also realize that I've only posted three times on this forum and have no credibility to do this, so yeah)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?   Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:49 pm

The back room will be working on the more official one, but it wouldn't hurt if you want to make your own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?   Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:10 pm

^ what Alex said, or perhaps some of the competitive peeps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to make a "semi" official tier list for 0.9.2 or 0.9.1.1?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1