If you guys are looking for more spriters... BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you guys are looking for more spriters...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

If you guys are looking for more spriters... Empty
PostSubject: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 2:11 pm

You can always hire me to do the job!

Here is my DK sprite: https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/19/84/90/07/dk_spr10.png
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Taydo wrote:

you literally just stole and edited that. If you gonna join the spriting team you gotta have to work hard for it bud.

Last edited by SkilliSmash on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:06 pm

I'd suppose it was a convincing edit off of Flash 2's base, while it looks cool, still kinda taken. Try your own sprites and make a collection, come back afterward and we'll truly see
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 pm

SkilliSmash wrote:
Taydo wrote:

you literally just stole and edited that. If you gonna join the spriting team you gotta have to work hard for it bud.

No I didn't, I made this from scratch!
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:17 am

While the sprite looks cool, I think you're gonna need to do more than just that to prove yourself.
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Taydo wrote:
SkilliSmash wrote:
Taydo wrote:

Still, you cant just claim it as your own just because you made a few edits on someone else's stuff.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:04 pm

So I compared 3 Donkey Kong sprites.
The first one made by Linovski, the second one is in SSF2, and the last one is made by Taydo.
If you guys are looking for more spriters... Donkey10
Although they all look similar, it's just because they are all based on the same pose. If you look at all of the details they all look completely different. He might've used the SSF2 one as a reference seeing as how they are nearly the same size, but they're so drastically different everywhere else that it's hard to tell if he actually used it as a reference or not.
However you should probably attempt animating the sprite before joining the sprite team, because the game can't just be stationary sprites.
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 pm

SkilliSmash wrote:
Taydo wrote:
SkilliSmash wrote:
Taydo wrote:

Still, you cant just claim it as your own just because you made a few edits on someone else's stuff.

Does this look like someone elses work, I completely made this from scratch, i'm not claiming this as anything!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:06 pm

The first one made by Linovski, the second one is in SSF2, and the last one is made by Taydo.
Although they all look similar, it's just because they are all based on the same pose. If you look at all of the details they all look completely different. He might've used the SSF2 one as a reference seeing as how they are nearly the same size, but they're so drastically different everywhere else that it's hard to tell if he actually used it as a reference or not.
However you should probably attempt animating the sprite before joining the sprite team, because the game can't just be stationary sprites.

Also I don't know why I added the Linovski sprite at this point...
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:23 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:

Also I don't know why I added the Linovski sprite at this point...

The third one was actually made by a user named ZU-KO, except its just outlined.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Welp

If you guys are looking for more spriters... Dk10

They're exactly the same but with different colors

Taydo you should ashamed of yourself
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Aw, f**k. pale
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

If you guys are looking for more spriters... Sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Oh got his butt.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 3:00 am

Guys, Taydo is ChristianSmash64
No surprise he's stolen someone else's work
Christian's profile: If you guys are looking for more spriters... Dsfgds10
Taydo's profile: If you guys are looking for more spriters... Re4tgf10
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 am

Well you know what, that DK sprite looked nothing like the other one!
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 am

Taydo wrote:

Yeah, kinda like how your current profile details look nothing like your previous profile details.
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 am

TaXMaN wrote:
Taydo wrote:

Yeah, kinda like how your current profile details look nothing like your previous profile details.

Yes it does.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 am

Just stop, this is embarrassing. Your repeated attempts to get in as a spriter by stealing is only giving me and everyone else even less reasons to let you in than we already have. Having the rank of a spriter means NOTHING when you would do no actual spriting with it either.
Back to top Go down
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 12:54 pm

^ What Mp3 said as the sad truth. It's as simple as lying to people to grow a distrust, and the more it happens, the less forgivable. If it isn't your own original thing, even if you don't claim or try to hide it, then don't bother. All these lies have brought things to where they are.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 pm

I didn't know it was possible to be this fucking stupid but here we are

Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Guys, I just wanted to be a single dev so I can play the new update!
I've always wanted to beta test a game that has not been finished yet! Sad
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Ah, so selfishness is your reason you steal other's work
And knowing you, you'd probably leak out the changes and surprises the next update would bring
Christian, you are scum
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 11:50 am

Taydo wrote:

If you guys are looking for more spriters... Hq10

So Christian, you reveal your true intentions.
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Can an Admin lock this topic
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Taydo wrote:

Spriters don't have access to beta testing, so please stop stealing already in an attempt to make it into the dev team.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you guys are looking for more spriters...   If you guys are looking for more spriters... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you guys are looking for more spriters...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1