HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athorment

avatar

  Ganondorf
  261
  Athorment

PostSubject: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Simon Belmont should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

The Pre-Reveal Discussion Topic can be found: Here!




_________________
lego shaq wrote:
look without "BUT X CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE IN FIRST" goggles.

Athorment wrote:
Those "More deserving ones" will get votes regardless of circumstances, so i suggest supporting who you want in regardless of popularity

Crusade Wishlist::
 

Returning Veteran Wishlist::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
KeybladeSmasher
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  736
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Yes. He's just too awesome not to include.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  313

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  313

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 pm

However, if he's added, which look should he wear?

A) His classic style (the one he has in SSB Ultimate)
B) His look from Castlevania: Judgment (frankly, I like this look for him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
avatar

  Gooey
  1703

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 am

Classic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  Captain Falcon
  324
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:29 pm

I want something between his look from Castlevania: Chronicles and his classic look. I've never cared for the classic, semi-barbarian look.

Also, obviously I support his inclusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  PAC-MAN
  681

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:11 am

Sure, Simon would be cool to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  Kirby
  74
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:22 am

I support this, would be nice to have a castlevania rep, and maybe richter would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Waluigi
  1188
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:48 am

Massive support
Also asking for the Judgement designs? Are you mad, Murphy? Those are horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athorment

avatar

  Ganondorf
  261
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Given this is a thread for a Veteran fighter, Simon would be based on his Smash Ultimate incarnation.

_________________
lego shaq wrote:
look without "BUT X CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE IN FIRST" goggles.

Athorment wrote:
Those "More deserving ones" will get votes regardless of circumstances, so i suggest supporting who you want in regardless of popularity

Crusade Wishlist::
 

Returning Veteran Wishlist::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Taydo
Level 2 CPU
avatar

  Marth
  49
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:09 am

Athorment wrote:
Discuss whether or not you think Simon Belmont should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

The Pre-Reveal Discussion Topic can be found: Here!




Uh, NO! He's already in Smash Bros. Ultimate, so he dosen't need to be in this game.

Please delete or lock this topic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPIMW
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  Jigglypuff
  65
  Jpimw

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Taydo wrote:
Athorment wrote:
Discuss whether or not you think Simon Belmont should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

The Pre-Reveal Discussion Topic can be found: Here!




Uh, NO! He's already in Smash Bros. Ultimate, so he dosen't need to be in this game.

Please delete or lock this topic!

This HAS to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU


  Mr. Game & Watch
  103

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:32 pm

I think he could work as a viable contender for Crusade, and Smash Ultimate's version of him could work, assuming the devs decide to make a different playset for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mp3 Toaster

avatar

  Lucario
  631
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Taydo wrote:
Uh, NO! He's already in Smash Bros. Ultimate, so he dosen't need to be in this game.

Please delete or lock this topic!

Are you for real? Your argument and request are both asinine. By that logic, no vets period. Including the ones already in the game, Has no place in Crusade... Somehow. And you would probably also notice how much requests we get for Zelda too... Are we also going to automatically deny her just because she's in Ultimate and every other smash game besides 64 too? As for removing this topic... It's just, do you even know the purpose to this part of the board at all? It's so obvious I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

So no, this topic will neither be deleted or locked. Request... Or should I say "demand" denied.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeybladeSmasher
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  736
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Mp3 Toaster wrote:
Taydo wrote:
Uh, NO! He's already in Smash Bros. Ultimate, so he dosen't need to be in this game.

Please delete or lock this topic!

Are you for real? Your argument and request are both asinine. By that logic, no vets period. Including the ones already in the game, Has no place in Crusade... Somehow. And you would probably also notice how much requests we get for Zelda too... Are we also going to automatically deny her just because she's in Ultimate and every other smash game besides 64 too? As for removing this topic... It's just, do you even know the purpose to this part of the board at all? It's so obvious I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

So no, this topic will neither be deleted or locked. Request... Or should I say "demand" denied.

It's ChristianSmash, what do you expect from a stupid kid who can't even bother to try and hide his... what is this, eighth alt account after being banned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  873
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:24 pm

Absolute Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyBadguy
Level 2 CPU
avatar

  26
  GuiltyBadguy

PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Support 100%!

He is a classic character, and I think he should be based off his Ultimate incarnation in both moveset and appearance, with an alternate palette that resembles his Chronicles look (similar to how Snake has an Old Snake palette).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/starwindarts
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Simon Belmont [Castlevania] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Discussion: Metalphosis Archetype (TDIL)
» Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted
» Esamir Map Discussion Thread
» PWO and/or LOTRO discussion
» Newsletters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters :: Smash Veterans-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com