HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion Commission__incineroar____by_all0412-damzxks

DEBUT: Pokemon Sun and Moon (2016)

Incineroar!
The furious final evolution of Litten, one of the three starter Pokemon of the series' seventh generation, which began with Pokemon Sun and Moon.

A "muscular, bipedal feline", this isn't your average housecat. Unique for its mix typing of Fire and Dark, it has numerous moves in its arsenal.
However, I've always seen a potential character not in terms of their moveset, but as just that. A character. Why should he be in?

Arguments against Incineroar, and their Rebuttals
Why not Decidueye?
Decidueye would certainly make for a unique character, and it seems he's seen as the forerunner for a seventh generation representative in Smash Bros. However, Incineroar doesn't trail behind. While Decidueye may be somewhat more iconic and has had fighting experience in Pokken, the inclusion of one of these two against the other comes down to a matter of opinion. Both would be great representatives, but I'm more focused on Incineroar.

Why not just include Blaziken?
We could indeed have both, however, I feel that Incineroar opens up more opportunities due to his Fire/Dark typing, as his moves go beyond simple fighting moves as Blaziken may display into luchador, ghost-like moves.

If you yourself have any more concerns with his potential inclusion, feel free to reply, as I'd love to discuss it.
For now, though, let's move onto his moveset.

Incineroar's Basics
I'd love to hear critiques. Remember, though, they're the default attacks, they're gonna be a little generic.
Neutral Attack
Incineroar throws out two quick punches, and if he catches an enemy and continues to attack, he shifts into jabbing with furious, rapid scratches with his claw.

Side Tilt[/color]
Swipes with his claws.

Up Tilt
Unleashes one punch upwards.

Down Tilt
While crouching, he lashes out and goes to bite immediately forward, almost cartoonishly.

Dash Attack
His run morphs into a spinning lariat. Quite a bit of endlag, but high-damaging and juggles.

Incineroar's Specials
Neutral Special: Throat Chop
Incineroar leans back and holds his fist back he charges this, and upon release, stomps forward and slams his unfurled claws outward as a beam of fire erupts straight from his palm. Simply knocks opponents back if not fully charged, but if fully charged, crumples them (similar to Ryu's moves in mainline Smash).

Side Special: Darkest Lariat
Incineroar channels energy in his fists as he charges this move up, and when released, begins a rapid lariat with his arms extended. Goes quite far, and is great for off-stage recoveries.

Up Special: Fury Swipes
Incineroar swipes upwards rapidly, so quickly and viciously, that it propels him into the air! Quick and juggles opponents upwards if caught, but has a small hitbox. Has decent horizontal height, but practically no vertical height.

Down Special: Scary Face
Incineroar hides his face as you charge this move, and when released, flashes opponents in front of him with a terrifying expression, stunning them and allowing Incineroar to go in for extra hits.

Final Smash: Malicious Moonsault
Any enemy caught in his eyesight is subject to a cinematic final smash, as they're launched into a wrestling ring. Incineroar jumps off the ropes, high into the skies, and slams downward directly onto his opponents, causing massive damage and knockback.

End Note
Hope you've all been doing well. Don't expect to see me often, but I love this forum too much to just let it deteriorate.
As always, I'd love to hear your critiques and possibly even your support.
Thank you for reading. The moveset is barebones, but I just wanted to give you guys a little surprise with as much hard work as I could spare.
Miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm surprised you didn't mention how that we already have a grass-type.

I support
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Support, Incineroar sounds good for Crusade!
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 3:13 pm

support is a very good idea for crusade, it is popular for games and very important in anime and that is always a good advantage to be in smash
Back to top Go down
https://alexmauricio407.deviantart.com/
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:59 am

I support this. Incineroar has lived in the shadows for long enough and now its his time to shine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion   Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Incineroar (Pokemon) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters :: Smash Veterans :: Archive-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com