HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bowser Rework.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Bowser Rework.   Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:08 pm

I have noticed that Bowser's animations transition from the Mario & Luigi RPG series sprites and sprites that have been traced from the Smash Bros series. The end result looks... very awkward to say the least but I do have a suggestion that would make Bowser a more visually appealing character to play.

This may come off as controversial but why not rework Bowser's moveset into a gameplay style that better reflects how he plays in the Mario & Luigi RPG series?

It would allow use of sprites and animations from said games and give Crusade's Bowser a truly unique flavor and gameplay style. ( The Final Smash doesn't need any changes as Bowser makes use of a giant-like form in those games as well. )

Ganondorf received a completely unique moveset that sets him apart from the main Smash Bros. series so why not Bowser?

Let me know what you guys think, I know a complete rework would take alot of work but I truly believe you guys are up to the task and it will be worth it.

If a full rework seems too ambitious, please consider replacing the melee traced frames.

For example, his side smash could be a charged up punch.

Neutral Jab replacement:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Bowser Rework.   Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:22 am

I'm all for the idea of a moveset rework. The question however would be how well would past Bowser players adapt (unless the rework is a alternate moveset. but if thats donw, then the whole issue goes back to square one)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bowser Rework.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum