Share | 

Super Smash Bros Crusade v0.9.2 announced: A Familiar Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Pikachu
  KingTremolo

PostSuper Smash Bros Crusade v0.9.2 announced: A Familiar Place

After wrapping up development of 0.9.1.1, we’ve been hard at work to bring you an upcoming new build of Crusade — version 0.9.2!
 So what's to come? Only time will tell! However, there is one thing we want to show today:

Fans of Melee rejoice! The fantastical and beautiful Fountain of Dreams is coming to Crusade, in all of its shimmering glory!

I can already hear the orchestra in my head.

Fountain of Dreams retains its familiar look and layout!

Just like in Melee, the platforms will change height and even disappear!

That’s just one of the many exciting things we have planned for Super Smash Bros. Crusade version 0.9.2! Make sure to check back for more exciting sneak peeks at new content!

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Super Smash Bros Crusade v0.9.2 announced: A Familiar Place :: Comments

Melee stages ~ Good
Melee ~ Bad
Wow! This looks great!
While I find this stage to be boring (It's Battlefield but the platform move or disappear), the work on this stage is amazing and it looks really pretty
sweet! fix throw teching
yes please
Hot damn, this early!? Man, can't wait too see more content of this; a direct will certainly be hype!
Hit1 wrote:
Melee stages ~ Good
Melee ~ Bad

melee fans are now TRIGGERED
Great work guys. The stage looks amazing. I do have two questions though.

The smaller pink tower. Is it a bit off? Is the perspective correct? I don't know, seems a bit sloppy.

Also, is the animation speed in the GIF the same speed in the actual stage? If so it needs to slow down imo.

I hate to point out negatives on great work, but I think it's also important to do so as well.
Smash King wrote:
Great work guys. The stage looks amazing. I do have two questions though.

The smaller pink tower. Is it a bit off? Is the perspective correct? I don't know, seems a bit sloppy.

Also, is the animation speed in the GIF the same speed in the actual stage? If so it needs to slow down imo.

I hate to point out negatives on great work, but I think it's also important to do so as well.

The gif does look a bit fast but I'll look into the speed in game and see if it should be slowed down.

About the towers, I agree.  As 0.9.2 is a WIP it's all subject to change, so if anybody has any thing constructive to say changes can still be made.
Forever hyped!

DREAMLAND BETTER BE IN THIS SH*T!
Ok But It A Fun Stage.
Is the forum on Pc web browser on maintenance?
ShineTheGuy wrote:
Forever hyped!

DREAMLAND BETTER BE IN THIS SH*T!

It'll probably be some new Dream Land/Green Greens seeing that Fountain of Dreams is confirmed.
We shouldn't have 3 Battlefields.

Last edited by OmegaSteve777 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
See you in one year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
jokes...
Is this the first Kirby stage for Crusade since Vegetable Valley was removed from the previous demo?
Finally, a Kirby stage. :°)
Same At Battlefield.
Finally now i have use for some kirby songs in the future! Very Happy
Smash King wrote:
Is this the first Kirby stage for Crusade since Vegetable Valley was removed from the previous demo?

Yes.
Well, soon this stage is gonna be Deeply Studied, when 9.2 drops by Me and the other competitive players at the discord. also i hope this time its good for Falcon and not like melee where its not lol.
This stage is good at least

Super Smash Bros Crusade v0.9.2 announced: A Familiar Place

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Developer Blog-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum