Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Name: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Release Date: December 7th, 2018

Green = Received a blog post

Veterans
Spoiler:

Newcomers
Spoiler:

Veteran Stages (All stages have an Omega and Battlefield form)
Spoiler:

New Stages
Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash King on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:34 am

wave.
dashing.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm

For it not to be Melee HD
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:54 am

I feel this the Wii U/3DS mechanics was the best one in the series. I hope they bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:38 am

What I would like from Smash 5

Footstools
Increased jab lock cap
Alternate characters
New story mode

What I expect from Smash 5

Wolf

What I would hate to see in Smash 5

(Insert Melee mechanic)
A Competitive only focus
Clones
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:43 am

i really do just want smash 4 with wavedashing and more(/better) modes to play.
id like more characters but this is kinda it for me. gamemodes keep the game fresh and fun when you're tired of having your face pushed in, wavedashing is great for mobility, and ledge trumping is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 10:30 am

If they do a Smash 4 Deluxe, I'd say that Ice Climbers have a pretty good chance of making a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Seems like people really do miss wavedashing, though no surprise. I never mastered that technique, personally. For me, what we got for Smash 4 is spot-on perfect as far as mechanics. Can't say honestly if there is anything that can be added back other than gliding (which I felt terribly effected characters like Charizard).

I expect Ice Climbers to return based on the fact that they were in development, however 3DS limitations ruined it for us. I have a strong belief that they would end up as DLC due to low priority and the fact that people will want them back bad enough to buy them.

I believe Wolf can come back too due to popularity thanks to Brawl. Though I think Ice Climbers will have higher priority over him and the former is likely low priority enough.

I agree that we need more modes to enjoy. Bring back traditional Break the Targets, Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish, and please bring Smash Run. A form of Battle Royale would be amazing similar to the final event in 2 players in SSB4. Get rid of Smash Tour in favor for the final battle in that mode that allows for different characters to be your stocks.

Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 pm

For Smash 5

Mechanics:
-Honestly just Smash 4 but a faster...the gameplay is fine as it is

Modes:

-I would enjoy seeing an Adventure mode in the game, which would be fairly easy considering they only can focus on one console know and not waste it one two modes. However, I feel like they are going to still focus on the multiplayer more, so I'm not sure if it's an obvious idea they are going to do.

-Melee Classic mode defiantly, doubt they are going to do it though

Characters:

-For returning characters not from Smash 4, Ice Climbers are a must, Wolf will be great to see too. I want Snake to return, but Konami is the only issue for his return. I don't think anyone misses Pichu and Young Link so whatever.

-For returning characters in Smash 4, Bayonetta might get a chance due to her popularity, which I'm okay with; this also includes: Little Mac, Rosalina, Megaman, and every Fire Emblem character.  Clones like Dark Pit and Lucina might get the cut or just be alternative costumes. I feel like there are going to be cuts from the roster, my predictions being: Duck Hunt (Not too popular), Cloud (Legal Issues), and Ryu (Might only want one Capcom rep.)

-For 1st-party characters, Inkling is the most obvious choice, K. Rool might have a chance due to his popularity, Rex form Xenoblade 2 might come (Probably replacing Shulk), a new Pokemon will join the fray (I predict Deicidueye), ARMS, and maybe we get characters from NES (Mach Rider, Bubbles, or a character from Pro Wrestling) to a more obscure/WTF choice (Sheiff...can't think of anyone else at the moment).Of course there's going to be a new Fire Emblem character.

-Thanks to the Switch's multitudes of 3rd-Party support, there's a lot of characters they can choose to be in the game. Indie support might mean Shante, Shovel Knight, Jason Frudnick, and even Travish Touchdown might get a spotlight. Meanwhile, they also have a chance to represent games from other big companies, and we will get some bizarre choices like Dragonborn from Skyrim and Doomguy from DOOM.

Stages:

-For returning stages, Would like to see Frigate Orpheon, Mute City, and Pictochat back.
-Get the good ones from WiiU and 3DS

-For new stages, Just make the hazards a less of a name to play with...or maybe a switch to turn them on or off.

-But...If there are some stages I would predict or like to see they are:
*New Donk City or Cap Kingdom (Super Mario Odyssey)
*The Island Trials or Ultra Space (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
*Arowana Mall or Saltyspray Rig (Splatoon)
*Great Plateau (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
*Access Ark (Kirby: Planet Robobot)
*Any Stage from Fates or Echos (Fire Emblem)
*Grand Prix (ARMS)

Trophies:

-Make it all important ones, not the "Hammerhead" from Donkey Kong or the fact that you made each of the ghosts from Pac-Man despite having a trophie of them together
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

An adventure mode similar to Melee with scenes from the updated roster would be great. That I like to see. With 64/Melee Classic mode with 3DS options perhaps to make it feel less repetitive. All this would be ideal to me.

Snake being absent from Smash 4 was the biggest disappointment, personally. He was my favorite addition to Brawl. So to see him not return really sucked. I think if it was because of the whole Kojima/Konami situation that it was rather unfair for the fans.

Bayonetta I can definitely see returning with Nintendo still supporting the franchise. She is getting a new game for the Switch plus re-releases of her previous titles. It will not surprise me if she gets promoted to the main roster from DLC.

Little Mac is a lock to me.

Mega man I can see returning especially since he is finally getting a new game soon. A very popular 3rd party character.

Rosalina I can see her coming back, however I honestly feel she shouldn't. Ever since Galaxy 2 and I think Super Mario 3D World, we have yet to see her in any significant roles. I guess I felt with her appearance in the Galaxy games, 3D World, and Smash Bros that she would start getting build up as a more prominent character in the Mario series. Suddenly, I feel that she is slowly depleting down to the typical Mario Kart/Sports role similar to other lesser characters like Daisy for example. If we can get a different character with her playstyle, I would welcome it with open arms. Other than that, I really feel she is one of the least deserving characters on the roster.

I expect the return of Fire Emblem characters, even Lucina. Say what you want to say about her in Smash, but she has been soo heavily featured in the actual series to where she is one of the most recognizable FE characters. Definitely the most famous female FE character. If anyone gets cut from this series, I can see Roy and to a lesser extent Ikr getting the axe (no pun intended). Intelligent Systems seems to advertise Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates primarily more than Binding Blades and Radiant Dawn. These two I expect low priority, especially with a new Fire Emblem for the Switch coming soon.

Dark Pit I expect gone. He offers nothing but an extra, forgettable face on the roster.

Ryu I can see returning. If number of 3rd party company reps was an issue, then we would had never gotten him in the first place. I would not be surprised if he was cut though due to time constraints.

As for Cloud, I don't see why he would not return, however I was expecting Snake and look where we are now.

Duck Hunt is fairly popular as a playable in Smash. I don't see why he would get cut.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 1:19 am

The only reason they focus on Fates and Awakening is because that's where the weebs started to get into Fire Emblem and why it's gone downhill
Roy and Ike are popular in Smash so removing them would be bad
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 am

Yea, the reason that those 3 games are heavily featured more than any other title is more than obvious. Shadow Dragons is where it all started for the series. Awakening revived the series and brought it to new heights as far as popularity. Fates continued the momentum after. Valencia seems to not have as much going for it for some reason though. I know FE heroes definitely expand the audience and maintained the relevancy.

I expect a FE Switch character playable, no matter if they cut the existing cast on the roster or not. If they don't cut anyone, then that brings FE to 7 reps. Meaning they would tie with Mario and Pokemon.

Do you guys feel that FE may possibly lose a rep or two in favor for a future FE character? If not, do you think the series is big enough to even tie with Mario and Pokemon on its number of reps in Smash?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

hell no
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:09 am

Anyone have any thoughts on the Mario franchise in a future Smash title?

Should any existing Mario characters get cut? Should there be a new addition? Perhaps some changes to them or even some stages, items, assist, etc?
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:02 am

waluigi, WALUIGI!!!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Probably Bowser Jr. would get cut if they were going to remove a Mario character
DK, Wario and Yoshi need more reps
Back to top Go down
Doiscellaneous
Level 1 CPU
Doiscellaneous

Luigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

crazybark wrote:
waluigi, WALUIGI!!!

i dont think he can be in SSB, same with Daisy.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 am

hey if little mac can come up from assist trophy status so can waluigi.....dont know about daisy though
Back to top Go down
Doiscellaneous
Level 1 CPU
Doiscellaneous

Luigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:53 pm

But Waluigi and Daisy are different to Little Mac, they dont have possibles attacks (except if they were inspired by Spin-offs). With Daisy, possibly her attacks could be based of Super Mario Land, but i dont see how, Waluigi dont have a big set of unique moves on Mario Games, so i neither see with him a possibility to be in Smash.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 am

I think Rosalina has the biggest chance of getting cut out of all the existing Mario characters currently playable. We know the traditional 4 (Mario, Luigi, Peach, & Bowser) are not going nowhere. Bowser Jr at least remains a relevant character in the main Mario games here and there. Possibly Dr. Mario will get the axe first, but I bet he will return in a form of a costume.

Rosalina is starting to fade into where many lesser known Mario characters go when no longer active on main Mario titles. That being spin-off exclusives. I was expecting her to become something more after the Galaxy games and being in Smash, but that don't look like it will be the case. Relevancy is a big part in Smash and I think Rosalina is losing that each passing main Mario game that don't include her.

Waluigi and Daisy having limited to no move set potential is the least of their worries. Hell, Duck Hunt and Villager are now fighters in Smash, so this isnt a problem for these two. Their lack of playability in Smash stems down to their current standings in the Mario series. They both have been exclusive to spin-off games for almost 20 years now, which isn't much of a great merit. I don't think we will ever see the two playable until they make more main title appearances and not remain in this purgatory we call Mario spin-off games.

In my opinion, the next Mario character that should be playable and long overdue is Toad. He has been around since the 80's and still relevant. Has been player 3 & 4 on several Mario titles and even branched out to have his own game or two. He is an iconic character to the series, more recognizable than both Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

Back to top Go down
Behonkiss
Level 1 CPU
Behonkiss

Behonkiss

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 am

-A new proper campaign mode a la Melee and Brawl's

-More representation in the roster for big series that have been around Smash since the start (Donkey Kong, F-Zero, Mother, Metroid)

-More in-depth online options and features, like guilds and matchmaking rooms outside of friend-only matches

-Maybe a new, experimental type of mode with some legit substance compared to stuff like Smash Tour
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

Smash King wrote:

I think Rosalina has the biggest chance of getting cut out of all the existing Mario characters currently playable. We know the traditional 4 (Mario, Luigi, Peach, & Bowser) are not going nowhere. Bowser Jr at least remains a relevant character in the main Mario games here and there. Possibly Dr. Mario will get the axe first, but I bet he will return in a form of a costume.

Rosalina is starting to fade into where many lesser known Mario characters go when no longer active on main Mario titles. That being spin-off exclusives. I was expecting her to become something more after the Galaxy games and being in Smash, but that don't look like it will be the case. Relevancy is a big part in Smash and I think Rosalina is losing that each passing main Mario game that don't include her.

Waluigi and Daisy having limited to no move set potential is the least of their worries. Hell, Duck Hunt and Villager are now fighters in Smash, so this isnt a problem for these two. Their lack of playability in Smash stems down to their current standings in the Mario series. They both have been exclusive to spin-off games for almost 20 years now, which isn't much of a great merit. I don't think we will ever see the two playable until they make more main title appearances and not remain in this purgatory we call Mario spin-off games.

In my opinion, the next Mario character that should be playable and long overdue is Toad. He has been around since the 80's and still relevant. Has been player 3 & 4 on several Mario titles and even branched out to have his own game or two. He is an iconic character to the series, more recognizable than both Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

I dunno if I agree about Rosalina, she's only been missing for one big title in a row (she was unlockable in 3D world), so I think she has a chance to appear in more main Mario games. I do think she's mostly likely to be cut from smash though, just cus I can't see them cutting the others. Other than maybe Bowser Jr. because he's not that popular to Sm4sh players it seems.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 pm

So far, Rosalina missed out on Oddysey, which is no surprise since many notable characters weren't there either. She has been in spin-off games since. Let's hope she is used for more titles in the future.

I don't think Bowser Jr is that less popular in Smash. I would argue that he may be more popular than Rosalina. Not just cause he has been in the Mario series longer, but cause he is much easier to use in playstyle compared to her.

Btw, did you guys know that Rosalina made it to Smash before Bowser Jr, with the latter almost getting cut due to time constraint?

I do agree that I don't see any other Mario characters getting the axe, unless it's Dr. Mario.

Speaking of which, do you guys feel Dr. Mario should return?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Seeing as how Dr. Mario takes hardly development time, I can't say that he won't be in the next title, but who knows really.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Here are your Smash 5 newcomers:
- Inkling (Splatoon)
- Spring Man (ARMS)
- Rex (Xenoblade)

Aside from this they're absolutely going to be looking back at the ballot results for the non-promotional characters, which means KING K. ROOL PLS JESUS PLEASE GOD

New 3rd Party characters... Bomberman, maybe? That could be one pulled from the ballot as well, idk. I think they have just about every important 3rd party in. I can't see Cloud coming back even though I think he's one of the best inclusions in the entire series. Bayonetta is definitely returning since over half of her franchise will now be Nintendo exclusive. I really want Snake to come back.

I also think they won't go another game without sticking Toad in there

Yoshi, Mother, and F-Zero don't need more reps

Dark Pit isn't going anywhere and there's no reason for him to go anywhere since it took them 5 minutes to make him

Cut Roy
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:48 am

Dr. Mario to me offers nothing to the roster other than expanding the Mario rep and Melee nostalgia. The latter could've been done with Roy alone, however, I can see why Dr. Mario was picked over him for the main roster. Reason being that Dr. Mario is simply a visual edit of Mario with balance changes. Roy in the other hand had the Luigified treatment and couldn't be his old self due to the inclusion of Lucina, which would've caused too much similarity to Marth than there already is.

To me Dr. Mario should just be a Mario costume with fireballs and cape changed to Megavitamins and white sheet with no balance changes. Sorry, I just feel that him as a separate character offers nothing worth keeping around. I know this was Sakurai's plan from the start, however, attribute changes couldn't be done for costumes for some reason. Hopefully, the Switch would allow that.

Inklings, no doubt I expect in the next Smash. It would be the shock of the century for Smash if they are not included. They are way too popular and one of Nintendo's biggest and refreshing IPs today.

Spring Man I would like to see as well. I know it didn't blow up big like Splatoon did, but it still stands out there as a reasonable IP to represent this generation. If a sequel doesn't follow or if Arms doesn't grow further in popularity, I can see Spring Man getting the Dillon (Rolling Western) treatment as an assist.

Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 I currently see getting into Smash. Hopefully, we don't get the whole "replace Ness for Lucas" idea that was suggested for Melee and Brawl since Shill hasn't been relevant is his own series. Ever since Shulk's inclusion to Smash, the Xenoblade Chronicles franchise has had 3 games. First one being the original title rereleasing on the 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and now Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I can see the franchise getting more reps similar to how the Fire Emblem series grown in numbers in each Smash installment over the years. Xenoblade Chronicles has become a staple for Nintendo in this generation and Nintendo will do what they can to take advantage of it. Elma from X ship had sailed now that we have 2, so I can see Rex being next in line. Unless, we get another Xenoblade Chronicles game before the next Smash.

I don't think that going back at the past ballot results from Smash 4 to build the Smash 5 roster is wise considering that they will be like 4 or years old and dated by the time a new Smash is in development. They should restart the ballot in the beginning of development or prior to it to make sure the results are what today's audience still wants. Though I think K.Rool should be in regardless of the ballot results.

As for 3rd parties, please bring back Snake. I loved him in Brawl and is an iconic character. The only new 3rd party I think would make sense today is Rayman, especially after the release of Mario + Rabbits. I really hope Cloud returns. He is one of my favorite additions. Bayonetta is an obvious one returning at this point.

Concerning Yoshi, Mother, and F-zero reps.

Yoshi series has no one to offer that isn't already in the Mario series. Sure, maybe Baby Mario, but I don't think he is a popular choice with Mario and Dr. Mario already in. There is Poochie, but why bother when we got Duck Hunt?

I think F-Zero should at least get one character besides Falcon, being either Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh. The series had 10 games, including expansions. Why should Mother have more than F-Zero when the former had 3 games overall? At this point, the series hasn't had a game in 14 years. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets labeled as a retro character.

Mother doesn't need another rep, but I would love to see Porky playable, especially in a similar fashion as the Crusade version.

Dark Pit is clearly a filler. Worst addition to Smash, honestly. There is no reason to keep him aside from that, especially since Nintendo will add new IPs and other interesting characters in the next Smash.

Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Sorry for the double post but Smash Switch has been confirmed with Inklings playable.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 pm

it's over a month it's not a double post lol
Also I just have this feeling that the new Smash is a gatcha game like FE Heros, just this nagging thought in my head
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Braystar wrote:
Also I just have this feeling that the new Smash is a gatcha game like FE Heros, just this nagging thought in my head

see a doctor

@SK please check your PMs I'm so sorry

Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:17 am

I been updating the thread lately. So if anyone has anything they want to add so I can update, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Confirmed Content List)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next