Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Frosticus
Level 1 CPU
Sir Frosticus

N/A

Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Hey everyone, I have a request and I made an account in hopes of this dream coming true...

My goal is to replace the voice and sfx of Shadow, and I have no idea how to do it!

I have a folder full of lines by his newer and more fitting (imo) Voice Actor, Kirk Thornton.

Possibly even updated sound effects as well.

If we can do this, I'll be sure to link this updated Shadow in this very thread.

Help of any shape of form could prove to be useful... and I really want this.

Let me know if any of you guys or gals come up with anything. Yay
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Replacing sound effects is easy. Just replace whatever sound you want to in the sfx folder.

As for voices, I have no idea, and frankly I would like to know how to do this too so I can do the literal opposite and replace Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles's modern voices with their old ones, honestly. Roger Craig Smith's given me a continuous headache for the ~8 years he's portrayed Sonic and I'd rather not have to tolerate that in one of my favorite fan games of all time (especially considering he had his old voice in all previous versions).
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Replacing Characters Voices in crusade 9.1.1 involves around editing a characters .Bin File but it is unknown to us how to edit and open the bins files.
Back to top Go down
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 8:24 am

Find an extractor for it, not gonna go into details cause I worry it isn't clear to do so
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Share the audio here for everyone to listen in a very accessible manner if anything. You can propose the audio to the devs and see what they think of it. However, if you post it here and get public support, it case make your case stronger if you ever present the idea to the devs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?   Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this is possible, but it can't hurt to ask, right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com