Info for a newborn SSBC player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukingordex
Level 1 CPU
Lukingordex

N/A

Info for a newborn SSBC player Empty
PostSubject: Info for a newborn SSBC player   Info for a newborn SSBC player EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello guys, I decided to try SSBC 3 days ago and absolutely loved playing it. I'm having a blast with crash which is a character I really like and his moveset already feels natural to me.

But the game seems to have a lot of complex aspects and a large variety of choices to do that affects your gameplay, one of them being the air dodges. I play smash 4 competitively since the game was out and i'm used to brawl airdodges, but I wonder if it's too inferior to the melee or crusade versions in competitive play.

I also have no idea of what is the ruleset for the game (stage list, stock count, etc) and would like to know if your guys could give me a light on this subject.

I'm also new to this hamachi stuff and i'm having trouble using it, i'll ask about it more specifically in the online lobby subforum.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Info for a newborn SSBC player   Info for a newborn SSBC player EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 7:29 pm

As far as tournament rules, I'm not sure about stages but in the 0.9.1.1 version we rebalanced crusade dodge to allow for tournaments with a user's choice air-dodge ruleset to be viable. Also, I'm pretty sure brawl dodge was buff in this version to make it more viable, so I don't think you'll have a problem there.

Back to top Go down
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Info for a newborn SSBC player   Info for a newborn SSBC player EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Air dodge pretty much depends on your character and/or playstyle. Does your character has a good wavedash/waveland? Go for Melee airdodge; does your character suffer recovering or maintainig stage control because of its movement options? Try Crusade airdodge. You might also find characters that benefit from more than one airdodge, so it's up to personal preference. I don't play Crash too often but he might benefit from Melee airdodge in my opinion, try it out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Info for a newborn SSBC player   Info for a newborn SSBC player EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Join the Official Discord Person and we can help u with Competitive Crusade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info for a newborn SSBC player   Info for a newborn SSBC player Empty

Back to top Go down

Info for a newborn SSBC player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1