HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some suggestions for the next version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SSBCFan24
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Some suggestions for the next version Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:12 am

Hey guys, if you are planning to release another version of SSBC, let me give you some ideas for you to consider:
+8 player matches!
+More graphics settings, where you can disable the shadows and/or particle effects for better performance and stability.
+Something i'm starting to miss a lot from SSBC 0.8.4 is the menu theme song, so i hope you guys add it to the next SSBC
+And how about an stage editor? I know this might take a lot of time and effort, but i believe you can do it.

Well, that's all my suggestions for now. Also, for the rest of the people who loves to play SSBC, feel free to share your suggestions in here.

Best regards!

Last edited by SSBCFan24 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 am

I guess I could agree with the first thing. I don't know how much it'd increase the speed of the game exactly, but it could be helpful.

But I think the Crusade Devs should do something other than a stage editor, but that's just me really.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:10 am

Melee light had a really cool idea with custom break the targets. if crusade did something like that or a custom board the platforms option (even if it was limited), i think it would make a great addition and let the community share something (besides "L's") with one another.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:29 am

^ That'd be cool actually
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:50 pm

^crap, i'd vouch for that.
Back to top Go down
SSBCFan24
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Well, now that i thought about it, i don't think SSBC needs a stage editor, but i do hope the next version comes with more customizable options. I remember someome on this forum, has mentioned that it would be cool if they add on the control settings, a separate button to activate the Final Smash, so you don't have to press Special in order to do so, and i would like to have that on the next version.

Let me know what else you'll like to have on another version of SSBC
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm

We Should do what Rivals of Aether is doing and have a Custom Character Color menu in game and acessible just like in ROA. if anything they dont have to be exact on how they add such a feature only having it will be cool
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 am

^
^
i like both those ideas
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:49 am

New Stages
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 am

custom colors option huh. that'd be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 am

do you guys think you should add "character bios" in the next version? I just love to read up on a character and lbecome intrigued by thier origin, makes me want to play that character even more or try out thier games to get to know them better. I also love how the bios can become funny and hilarious too. that would be cool. If you dont want to thats fine, but would be great if you did it.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:22 am

Yeah that will be Great
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 am

Hope they do it
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Also they should do whenever the character is at 6th place on the results screen it'll put them further away(Depends on what place the character is to go further),Or they could do the SSB4 way.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 am

Could you guys also bring back the old blast effect(when fallen)from v0.9.0,The animation was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:05 am

You know u can write all one big post of those ideas^. instead of making multi posts just to say a few things.
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:07 am

An Adventure Mode, I had come up with an adventure mode called Relics of Smash
Back to top Go down
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU

Nin_Fan914

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am

Some of these are in the makers' minds even as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Captain Berzerk wrote:
You know u can write all one big post of those ideas^. instead of making multi posts just to say a few things.

Post count isnt going to raise itself. kappa
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 am

Character Bio in Smash 64 was great since the Google search wasn't a common thing back in 1999. It's pointless now in a generation where you can get an entire article on character origins by Google search rather than a brief paragraph.

The next thing I feel Crusade should focus on is expanding it minimal or untouched areas. For starters, make Crusade functional on Mac. I know this was attempted a long time ago or at least planned, but to no success.

Crusade should focus on getting more stages into the game and continue their resprites. Maybe, and I say that lightly, a new character for hype purposes and a vet.

Crusade already feels like a near completed game, so I feel that polishing and upgrades should be the top of the list
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Ever since v0.9.1 came out I see that Dr. Mario and Shantae air dodge and down dodge are different which is good but the other characters are the same , Could you guys make the other characters air dodge and down dodge different.
Back to top Go down
SplatoonKid20
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:45 pm

I do think it would be interesting if there were new respites for the characters, especially ZSS and Peach.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Also the 3 taunts , I thought they were going to be in v0.9.1.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:33 pm

SplatoonKid20 wrote:
I do think it would be interesting if there were new respites for the characters, especially ZSS and Peach.

Zero Suit Samus obviously needs it, but Peach is totally fine.
Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 pm

First of all I didn't know that mac users couldn't play crusade , But what crusade needs is definitely stages this is what kept crusade equal to flash because of characters and stages and both fangames are still equal today(Also hope in the next version mac users will be able to play crusade).
Back to top Go down
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 8:30 am

Stages definetly, competitive or casual, we need something fun to offer for both ends equally in whatever aspect. Space invaders, is a really cool one but online falls short to the lag it causes because all the particles
Back to top Go down
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Custom colors would be sick but only if they were client side only so it doesn't affect gameplay in online matches. My biggest suggestion would be getting a dedicated server, I'm not too fond into using third parties to play online. I know it is really expensive, but one can dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for the next version   Some suggestions for the next version Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions for the next version
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1