View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VietYang
Level 1 CPU
VietYang

Luigi
  N/A

Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game Empty
PostSubject: Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game   Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 am

Well, it seems like every time I play/fight Rob, or play on Outer Space, it CRASH.
Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game Woah_i10
No jokes, no matter if it's on Versus, Classic, or any version, the game couldn't take the heat, but they works on other computer, I see them on YouTube, I know they must work, but seems like my computer dislike to work with a robot and the space. If I can't play them, that's alright, I don't mind it, I can just smashes without these cool looking things, but here comes 9.0.1... you know I have to fight someone like... Meta Knight, Krystal, or ZSS, etc... which all fight you on Outer Space, it's not like I can't quit my game every time I see them!

So... if you can't handle my problem... at least help me to "remove them", please?
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game   Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Have you tried redownloading the game?
Back to top Go down
VietYang
Level 1 CPU
VietYang

Luigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game   Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:44 am

Nope, despite I have already done it a tons of time, it still remain the same, every the mirror download, now it turned my life upside down (for a little).
Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game Shoot10
I hate my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game   Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob and Outer Space Crashes My Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1