HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unofficial v0.9.1 Changelog Post!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LateOne
Level 1 CPU

N/A

The Unofficial v0.9.1 Changelog Post! Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial v0.9.1 Changelog Post!   The Unofficial v0.9.1 Changelog Post! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am

Okay everyone, we know a lot of things changed this update. And I mean a LOT. I guess that's what happens when you develop an update for 2 years, though.
Now for this reason, there's not going to be an official changelog by the dev team. So, let's get to work making one ourselves! I'll divide this into categories for simplicity.

General

• A whole slew of new modes! Have fun in Classic mode (including complimentary Master Hand), or the new Stadium modes; Break the Targets, Board the Platforms, and Multi-Man Crudade! Race to the finish is also included as a mini-game in Classic.
  • Training Mode now allows for the use of Final Smashes thanks to a handy button.
  • The engine overall is almost entirely different in feeling! Characters are larger, have better momentum, and plenty more!

Characters

• Meet the newest additions! Dr. Mario, Shantae and Nega Shantae are now playable.
  • A whole slew of alternate play styles were added! From Spread Marth to Solo Climber, check your character to see what's changed.
  • Certain characters now function very differently! Notable characters with overhauls include Phoenix Wright, Shadow, Ganondorf, the Street Fighters and Goku.
  • There are some resprited characters! These include Pikachu, Ryu and Evil Ryu.

I'll add more to this as I continue exploring the game, but please comment any changes you've noticed!
Back to top Go down

The Unofficial v0.9.1 Changelog Post!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1