Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! Downlo10
Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! Downlo11
[ Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)]

Shadow Mario should be in Crusade because that's what we really wanted in Super Smash Brothers For Wii U. From the outside he's seems like mario but with that brush he's a total different character. They used him only once in Super Mario Sunshine and never used him since it came out. He would make a great surprise on how vast his move set but how similar he is to Mario Himself.

Move Set:

Neutrals/tilts

neutral attack:The neutral Shadow Mario attack should consist of him punching following up with him swinging his brush ending with a kick.[first punch 2% brush 5% kick 10%]
neutral tilt:should be him swinging his brush while splattering paint upwards.[5%]
neutral up:he swings his brush two times.[ 5% first swing and second is 5%]
neutral down:same punch as Mario but pressing it again he will swing his brush.[1% swing is 5%]
run attack:he will dive and pressing it again will make you flip back up while doing a kick.[dive should be 5% and the kick flip being 15% leaving a big opening]

Smash attack:

smash tilt:he will do a over head swing.[15% to 20%]
smash up: three swings in the air and fourth being a splatter leaving paint on the ground a few seconds.[ first swing is 10%the second is 5% and the third doesn't hurt you but will get you stunned for a few seconds]
smash down:same as mario but a splash of paint will follow his kick.[ same as marios damage but a little bit weaker but charging it up all the way it will be 15%]

Specials:

neutral special:A chain chomp or a blooper. A chain chomp will go running at you and will deal you 10% damage. The blooper will give you 20% but its slow and will splatter paint that will make your foe slip.
tilt special:splattering four splashes of paint in front of him.[ground does 1% to 4% while air goes to 10% to 40%]
up special:front flip version of the back flip he does fin super mario sunshine ending with a huge swing full.[ its fast and starts with 1% slowing going to 2% with the paint brush being 10%]
down special:he will make a whole circle on the ground.if you hold it for a little you will slip.if you do it a little more you will get shocked. if you hold it the whole way fire pillers would cone out of it.[the first one will be 5% the second will do 10% damage but high launch power and the third will have 40% at the tip but if your closer its 30%]

Grabs:

If you grab and attack he will head butt you[same as mario]
up throw: he will throw you upwards shooting paint at you[ total damage is 15%]
Down throw: same as mario but the foe get launched a bit more upwards[15%]
back throw:splatters your face with paint then jabbing your foe at the end.[10% and the jab will be 13%]
right throw:he swings around his foe like mario but splattering his foe at the end.[ total damage 10%]

Air:

neutral air:same as marios.
left and right air:he does a back swing[15% its really slow]
up air:same as marios.
down air:is a down swing and has a meteor effect.[10% damage]

Extra:

Taunt: his long tongue sticking out.
Idle: his waiting idle in super mario sunshine.
Winning animation: splatters paint everywhere and the second animation is him revealing himself.
Losing animation:caught animation from super mario sunshine.
Entering animation: comes out of paint portal.
Final smash:same final smash as bowser Jr. In Super Smash Brothers For Wii U.

Supporters
OmegaSteve777

Last edited by Igeera303 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheMythicalGuy
Level 1 CPU
TheMythicalGuy

N/A

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:08 pm

He's a cool character, but I'm not sure if I'm able to give my support yet. By the way, it's a little confusing who you're talking about with some of the attacks. When you're talking about the down special, you wrote that "if you hold it for a little you will slip." Did you mean if Shadow Mario charges it enough, and you run over it, you'll trip, or if Shadow Mario were to charge it that much, it would fail and he would trip?

By the way, you don't need to include the percentages. That's really for the devs to decide.

Also, you beat me to my character idea. Good job for not slacking off and writing it right away.  Clap
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm

TheMythicalGuy wrote:
He's a cool character, but I'm not sure if I'm able to give my support yet. By the way, it's a little confusing who you're talking about with some of the attacks. When you're talking about the down special, you wrote that "if you hold it for a little you will slip." Did you mean if Shadow Mario charges it enough, and you run over it, you'll trip, or if Shadow Mario were to charge it that much, it would fail and he would trip?

By the way, you don't need to include the percentages. That's really for the devs to decide.

Also, you beat me to my character idea. Good job for not slacking off and writing it right away.  Clap

Oh, I thought if I added the % it would be more useful fir the Devs. Also, thanks for mentioning that slip up. And Thanks for the read!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:31 pm

I guess it could be an easy alt character (as in not too much strain for spriters)

If that's the case I'd support.
Or he could at least be an alt color.
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:40 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I guess it could be an easy alt character (as in not too much strain for spriters)

If that's the case I'd support.
Or he could at least be an alt color.

Agreed, and yeah i think it would work out more than a new fughterbas a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !   Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)Discussion: No, no mario, you aren't taking my mama away from me !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1