Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Empty
PostSubject: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Yggdra12
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Yggdra11
[Yggdra from Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone]

Yggdra from Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (a game made by Atlus in 2006). Is a princess of Fantasinia and she is really kind hearted to her people but, she could also be a beast of a character. I really think she Deserves the crusade treatment because we haven't been getting a game in the past 12 years. She is really underated and not allot of people know about her so, I have to turn to Crusade for hope of bigger publicity. Anyway, she would be a great addition to the female slots and would give a unique taste to crusade and here is why.

Move set:

Neutral/Tilts:

Her neutral attack should consist a over head slice and changing to a horizontal slice ending with a kick.[horizontal slice would be 13% and kick is 5%]
Her right and left attack should consist of a jab but pressing it again would unleash her sliding forward ending with a horizontal slice.[first part is 16% second adds 5%]
Her down animation/ tilt should be her on lap with her sword on the ground. The attack should be her vaulting from her sword following up with a kick.[10% damage but the tip of her foot is 20% and would make you trip]
Her up attack should her wielding her sword straight up to the sky stabbing her foe. Pressing up two times would repeat it but, her hopping which would be useful for a recovery.[5% damage but has a meteor effect]
Run attack: her hitting her foe with the pummel of her sword[5% damage]

Air:

Neutral air should be her swinging her sword and spinning vertical
Neutral right air should be a back slice leading to a jab.[back slice would be 5 jab would be 10%]
Neutral left air is a jab that pushes you forward.[the jab would be five but the launching power would be crazy]
Neutral down air should be rapid kicks ending with a slice.[15% damage first slice and second slice adding it up to 5%]
Neutral up air is the exact same as neutral up attack.[only 5% damage but at the tip would have a meteor effect]

Smashes:

Her right and left smash should be a jump slash kind of like Links but being shorter and leading up to a jab.[first slice would be 10% but the second would be 15%]
Her up smash should be her throwing her sword up like a boomerang. The thing about this is that it would be powerful but would leave a large opening.[30% damage and sword would go first jumping distance]
Her down smash should be a attack that should not hurt people but a roll that helps you lead to better and fast combos.[two dashes]
Her right and left special should consist of her tripping on her dress which is also a meteor smash.[10% damage]

Specials:

Her neutral special should be her throwing her crown. If your right by your foe she will stab the foe with her crown.[5% thrown 13% stabbed]
Her right and left special should be her jabbing down with the bottom of her sword putting her foe stuck in the ground.[9% damage and should stay in the ground for about 5 seconds without shaking]
Her up special/recovery should be her long jumping but ending with a up slash dragging her upwards.[15% and would go 5 marios tall]
Her down special is were it gets you know...special ahem sorry. Well anyways she puts her sword back to her back (pun not intended) and the fighting style changes to hand to hand combat. The cool thing is that you could switch back in forth between attacks so you could do some crazy combos.

[(SC) will not contain grabs]

(HC) move set:

Neutral/tilt:

(HC) neutral does a slap and ends with a kick.[2% slap 4% kick]
(HC) left and right neutral she does a left and right punch.[ first punch 5 second punch 7%]
(HC) up neutral should consist of a grab and uppercut if your close enough. If not you would do a normal uppercut[ grab is 1% and punch is 5]
(HC) down neutral should be a low kick aiming towards the ankle and you could cut to different attacks.[5% damage]
(HC) Run attack: pushing her foe[5% but high launch rate]

Air:

(HC) neutral air should be a strong kick pushing you backwards.[7%]
(HC) neutral left and right air should be a kick flip.[10%]
(HC) neutral down air should be rapid down kicks leading to a low punch.[10% low punch adding 5%]

Grabs:

(HC) grab left or right tripping you and making you fall behind her.[4%]
(HC) grab up should be a high kick pushing you forward.[6%]
(HC) grab down should be a spartan kick leaving you on the floor.[8%]
(HC) left and right special should be her tripping on her dress.[5%]
(HC) grab attack: should be her slapping her foe 4% but goes really fast]

Specials:
(HC) down special switches back to (SC)

[(HC) will not include specials other then the down special]

Extra:

Extra info: (SC) would be slower and would have more defence while (HC)
Having a little more speed but bad defence. (She is 5"1 so her defence shouldn't be good anyways...)
Taunt: her standing up straight and pointing her sword towards the sky with her angry face (its more adorable then intimidating)
Idle animation (SC): Holding her sword in position also struggling to hold it.
Idle animation (HC): Waving her body left right while hands in position.
Jump animation: she would put her sword back on her back then would jump also, would jump 3 marios tall. The second jump would be her using her sword to propel her self upwards (like helicopter propellers which should be a attack giving 15%] this would be 5 marios tall.
Final smash: While using her final smash you would have to be close to your foe. This would lead to a animation of her picking out her cards in her hands and then leading to battle. Your foe wont have a army on there side so they have no chances against you. This would end them being thrown upwards with there Moral (life in her game) going to zero.
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade 27-bf610
Game Emblem:Her emblem that would represent her game should be a card and sword.
Win animation: The first picture above.
Lost animation: on her lap with her sword right be side her and her covering her face while crying.

Alt. Skins:Witch skin
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Downlo12
Yggdra(Gloria union)
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Oh_thu10[/url]
Gulcassa
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Gulcas10
Milanor
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Images10
Peach
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Downlo13
Zelda
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Images11
Akira (persona 5)
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Downlo14
Jack frost (Atlus mascot)
Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade 78124210

Thank you for taking time to read this it means allot !

Last edited by Igeera303 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:22 pm

why can't anyone create proper character topics anymore

anyway I have no idea who this even is
a proper character discussion needs to explain who the character is, what they are from, what their moveset could be like, and why they should be included.

all you really said is that she's underrated and she's in a video game that's complex but not hard? that doesn't get to want this character in, as far as I know she might not even exist

I looked her up and all I see going for her is that she's on a Nintendo console

so basically:
-give us an image of the character
-give us who she is
-give us what she's from
-give us what she can do (which includes a full moveset)
-give us why she should be in

if that sounds like too much work, just remember that people on this forum have done this many a time, and it shouldn't take much longer than ten minutes
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:45 pm

I'm sorry i'm a huge newbie. I will follow your wishes and make a better one, bro !
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm not sold on this, it's definitely a start though
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks for the read anyway Very Happy.

Last edited by Igeera303 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Igeera303 wrote:
I'm sorry i'm a huge newbie. I will follow your wishes and make a better one, bro !

Wow this is way better!
Sadly, do to how obscure this character is I have a hard time supporting...
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm

That's was one of my doubts she is really unknown.
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 pm

But Marth wasn't popular out in the west and he sure got popular XD.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Igeera303 wrote:

True, but he's also owned by Nintendo, so the chances of his inclusion are way higher.

Basically, if you were to choose between Lip (Panel de Pon) and Tomba, Lip would win by a landslide because Lip is owned by Nintendo and not a lot of people know who Tomba is.

Also, I know you're new here, but try to avoid double posting.
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:42 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

True, but he's also owned by Nintendo, so the chances of his inclusion are way higher.

Basically, if you were to choose between Lip (Panel de Pon) and Tomba, Lip would win by a landslide because Lip is owned by Nintendo and not a lot of people know who Tomba is.

That's really true. I agree that Lip (Panel de pon) has a better chance of geting more popular. With his quirky, charming game, he would most defintly be more successfull. Atleast, it gives us a little sparkle in the distance knowing one day ,Yggdra, (Yggdra Union:We'll Never Fight Alone) would reach the light. Ahem, enough cheezyness.

Also on the double posting subject. I was just editing the title and the fourm post. I'm trying to add more detail and all around trying to make the fourm post more enjoyable. Thanks, for looking out for me ,bro !
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

That's really true. I agree that Lip (Panel de pon) has a better chance of geting more popular. With his quirky, charming game, he would most defintly be more successfull. Atleast, it gives us a little sparkle in the distance knowing one day ,Yggdra, (Yggdra Union:We'll Never Fight Alone) would reach the light. Ahem, enough cheezyness.

Also on the double posting subject. I was just editing the title and the fourm post. I'm trying to add more detail and all around trying to make the fourm post more enjoyable. Thanks, for looking out for me ,bro !

No problem!
And just as a note, you can shorten the moveset and condense something like this: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3965-arle-nadja-puyo-puyo-discussion?highlight=arle
(Click on the spoiler right below "Moveset")
That way the moveset is more organized
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:31 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!
And just as a note, you can shorten the moveset and condense something like this: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3965-arle-nadja-puyo-puyo-discussion?highlight=arle

Thanks for the tip! But how do I that without losing my work ?
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!

Also nice Post ! And nevermind I figured it out, thanks!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Igeera303 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!

I'll remind you again, do not double post.
Instead, edit your previous post.
I think double posting is only allowed when it's been a while since the previous post.
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!

I think double posting is only allowed when it's been a while since the previous post.

I'll make sure of that, no worrys. Question, How do you fix the blue letters ?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!

I think you quoted it instead of using a spoiler. Use a spoiler.

Also I didn't mean to use a spoiler, that's not really all that important, I meant how the moves were organized with tilts right next to each other and space so signify that there aren't anymore tilts.

You're getting there, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:17 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Igeera303 wrote:

No problem!

I think you quoted it instead of using a spoiler. Use a spoiler.

Also I didn't mean to use a spoiler, that's not really all that important, I meant how the moves were organized with tilts right next to each other and space so signify that there aren't anymore tilts.

You're getting there, keep it up.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade   Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade Empty

Back to top Go down

Yggdra (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone) Discussion:Shorty with a blade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1