View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion   SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Spoiler:

SCP falls within a gray area between 4th party and 3rd party, since more people are aware of the game, SCP Containment Breach, than they are the creative writing website it is based on, the SCP Wiki, and since the developer of the game is only an indie game dev, so, following the majority of criteria to be allowed, and even then, I will still put effort into this, even if it has no chance of being added. We clear? Good.

SCP Containment Breach is an indie horror game created by Joonas Rikkonen (commonly known as Regalis) in 2012. You play the game as a D-Class Personnel member trying to escape from the likes of SCP-173 (The Sculpture), SCP-049 (The Plague Doctor), SCP-086 (The "Shy Guy" (Seriously, look these up, they're amazing reads), and etc. It has been played by the likes of Markiplier and Pewdiepie, so naturally, it is pretty popular.

(The following description of SCP-087 (Which includes how it functions as a stage) is written as a parody of the original SCP Article on the Wiki)

Spoiler:
ITEM #: SCP-087
OBJECT CLASS: Euclid
Stage Contents and Parts: SCP-087 is a dark Stairwell that starts out with dim light, but gets darker the farther down the stairwell you go, but has a vertical looping point where the light resets. Periodically throughout the match, SCP-087-1 would spawn at random points along the stairwell, acting like a stage obstacle. If a player would touch SCP-087-1, they would freeze in place for 3 seconds, as if they were paralyzed with fear.
Spoiler:
There are blast zones on all 4 sides of the stage, but in order to trigger the vertical blast zones instead of triggering the loop, you need to be hit by significant knockback, kinda like the horizontal blast zones on the Balloon Fight stage in SSBWiiU/3DS. The music that plays is The Dread (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DX-fdPzo4Y)

So yeah, thats basically one of the ways I think SCP Containment Breach could be represented in Crusade, another would be SCP-049 as a character or SCP-173 as an assist trophy or somethin, but hey, at least I put effort into my suggestions now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion   SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 am

Yeah, sorry to say SCP related content is 4th party, as it originated as something that's not a videogame (Or owned by a video game company)
A popular fan game isn't strong enough to pull it into 3rd party
I do have to give credit to your effort you put into this
Back to top Go down

SCP-087 (SCP Containment Breach) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1