View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snipes88
Level 3 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: gm_constuct (Garry's Mod) Discussion   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Spoiler:

For those who don't know, Garry's Mod (or Gmod) is a First Person Shooter/Sandbox game on Steam, made using Half Life 2 as a base. It is a game driven by the community and Steam Workshop, which contributes maps, NPCs, Player Models, Weapons, etc, but the only Maps that are in the vanilla game are all the TF2 maps, and gm_construct and gm_flatgrass, but more people know about Construct.

Constuct is a map that contains 2 tall buildings, 2 parking garage-like areas, and one body of water.

How I think this would work in smash: Fights take place on top of one of the tall buildings, but there is a randomized effect in the stage, whether its explosions, fire, bullets, or just objects and zombies spawning out of nowhere (The position of the spawned objects would also be random, so yes, some of them can spawn off the stage, making it pointless because thats kinda what Gmod is all about) Spawned objects and NPCs may include:

Spoiler:

Also, sometimes, the background would change to something random made in Gmod. Has no effect on gameplay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snipes88
Level 3 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: gm_constuct (Garry's Mod) Discussion   Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:19 am

Here's some more stuff for this stage

Background Music

Series Icon

Spoiler:

Line work I did.

Now, some stuff I forgot to address

Why a Gmod stage instead of a Half-Life stage?
Can you honestly name me a stage from any of the Half-Life games that would be fun to play on in a smash game? Didn't think so.

Why a Half-Life song?
Gmod started out as a mod for Half-Life, so, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snipes88
Level 3 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: gm_constuct (Garry's Mod) Discussion   Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 pm

nonchalant bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm_constuct (Garry's Mod) Discussion   

Back to top Go down

gm_constuct (Garry's Mod) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1