HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gokuporter
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 am

S Tier - Pretty good but beatable

A Tier - Just not as good as S-tier

B Tier - Good options  

C Tier - Kinda dangerous

D Tier - Just Bad characters don't have many good options

affraid

Last edited by gokuporter on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU

Random
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:14 am

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:22 am

You have 2 Sonics. That is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tusk
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:23 am

Did he just Copy/Paste Nix's tier list and switch Lucas' and Marth's positions ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU

Random
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Honestly, I don't have too much to gripe about. You have the general idea, but you don't really need to make another list, as we already have 3(?) tier lists, with mine being open to discussion.

A few big problems. Lucas loses to Marth, hard. Marth and Peach can just zone him out completely, not letting him in to do any damage. His only saving grace is that he can kill very early. He may be stupid, but he isn't the best character.

Goku......ok sure, he's better than I had him on my list. But honestly, what does he have that puts him so high? Is he really better than Meta Knight, Luigi, and Mario? His options are severely limited. While he does have decent kill power and Kamehameha is a good edgeguarding tool, all these other characters have greater strengths.

Snake isn't A tier. He has power, ok. But other than that, what? Are you just going to spam bair all day? His explosives aren't great in this version. His range is castrated compared to his Brawl hitboxes. You're just going to end up spamming bair and dtilt until utilt kills, while hoping you don't get comboed because of your weight and fall speed. That's very easy to play around.

Tails is a solid character. He has good tools and good options, but I feel one thing pulls him down: speed. He has a good wavedash into utilt, but he can't really keep up combos in the air. You have to ask yourself, is he really better than everyone below him? Can he really beat out Link, Samus, Icies, and Ristar?

Falco in B tier. What the fuck?

Ridley, Bowser, and Krystal are better than all of us think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

Random
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:28 pm

I have nothing to say but that this is formatted like shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Falco and Weegee should probably not be where they are considering they were the finalist characters in our official tournament a couple years back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU

Random
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Considering the skill level, limited character selection, and small results pool shown by crusade's tournament history, I don't think it's very useful info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade   

Back to top Go down

Best possible tier list for 0.9.0 crusade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1