HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0.9 tier list please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintega
Level 1 CPU

Nintega94

0.9 tier list please? Empty
PostSubject: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:06 pm

It's been a while since Crusade has had a proper tier list. & Since 0.9 has been out for quite some time now, not to mention how long we might have to wait until 0.9.1, can we please have a proper tier list from the crusade backroom? Just for discussion on who should be buffed or nerfed?
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:09 am

I would suggest waiting for 0.9.1 for a tier list. That's pretty much all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:36 am

Well sure, if you had checked Character Discussion before you posted this, then you would have found a tier list waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Nintega
Level 1 CPU

Nintega94

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:56 pm

[quote="Nix~"]Well sure, if you had checked Character Discussion before you posted this, then you would have found a tier list waiting for you.[/quote

I just saw that, & wow, I didn't even think Goku would be that low! I thought Kamehameha, Kaio Ken Attack, & his combo game would be enough to at least put him in B tier. how balanced is this game? because if it's super unbalanced (the don't play olimar tier might say something) then 1 thing for sure, 0.9.1 better have improved competitive balance.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Nintega wrote:
I just saw that, & wow, I didn't even think Goku would be that low! I thought Kamehameha, Kaio Ken Attack, & his combo game would be enough to at least put him in B tier. how balanced is this game? because if it's super unbalanced (the don't play olimar tier might say something) then 1 thing for sure, 0.9.1 better have improved competitive balance.
Is 9.0 balanced? Hell no. S Tier is miles above the rest, and Olimar is Olimar. That being said, the playerbase is small enough to where you could pick up any character and win after a week or two of practice.

As for Goku, Kamehameha is an easy move to punish if you know your way around it. Kaio Ken is a risky, albeit spammable, move that really doesn't give a good enough reward unless you do it multiple times. His air game is great, but a lot of other characters are just better.

Is 9.1 way better? Yes.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:12 am

Nix~ wrote:
Is 9.0 balanced? Hell no. S Tier is miles above the rest, and Olimar is Olimar. That being said, the playerbase is small enough to where you could pick up any character and win after a week or two of practice.

As for Goku, Kamehameha is an easy move to punish if you know your way around it. Kaio Ken is a risky, albeit spammable, move that really doesn't give a good enough reward unless you do it multiple times. His air game is great, but a lot of other characters are just better.

Is 9.1 way better? Yes.
I agree. I actually use a pretty not-good character on a regular basis (Krystal) and one that was also very low before Nix gave him a massive boost through experimentation (Klonoa), and I still get decent results.

I myself don't personally use a tier list (though I generally end up using "bad" characters), but I do agree that they do give an idea of how "useful" a character is overall (S-Tier is Broken, and Olimar...)

Edit: On that note, I wish the "Main" section in the User bar (Left) could have 2 or 3 characters on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0.9 tier list please?   0.9 tier list please? Empty

Back to top Go down

0.9 tier list please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1