Smash-like Emblem Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaneGaming
Level 1 CPU
KaneGaming

Time-Tumbler2

Smash-like Emblem Thread Empty
PostSubject: Smash-like Emblem Thread   Smash-like Emblem Thread EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Welcome to my first art thread!

This is where we can all share fanmade character emblems!

If you don't know, character emblems are a symbol you see next to whatever character you're playing as in menus and on the HUD in all Smash games, like these two: Smash-like Emblem Thread 60px-m10 Smash-like Emblem Thread Zelda_10

So, if you want, pick a whatever character you want (it doesn't matter if they're in Smash or not) and create an emblem for them! Have at it!

RULES AND TIPS

*All Emblem pics are recommended to be small. About as small as a Youtube profile pic at the very smallest.

*All colors are allowed. No rainbow or tricolor, though.

*All Emblems should have some transparency to them, so they can easily blend in with something.

*When picking a character in a series already in Smash Bros, make an emblem using something that represents the character (ex: King Dedede = his hammer).

*Optional, but if you want to, add some pizazz to your emblem by putting it next to some artwork of the character it's representing along with the emblem alone. The more creativity, the better!

*You can base an emblem off of someone else's artwork of something, but you MUST credit them!

I wanna get in on the emblem action as well, but I'm terrible at drawing, so it'll take me a while to make an emblem out of the characters I want.

Happy drawing!
Back to top Go down
KaneGaming
Level 1 CPU
KaneGaming

Time-Tumbler2

PostSubject: Re: Smash-like Emblem Thread   Smash-like Emblem Thread EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:47 am

I just made a Grand Dad emblem.

Smash-like Emblem Thread Grand_10
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Smash-like Emblem Thread   Smash-like Emblem Thread EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Well, I took the Smashified symbol used for Lilac and separated it from the main picture (it was a part of the "banner"). The symbol itself is based off of the Freedom Planet's title
Smash-like Emblem Thread Freedo10

I may work on a few others when/if I get the chance (Probably Wolf, the Miis, and a few others)
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Smash-like Emblem Thread   Smash-like Emblem Thread EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 pm

I made two, PaRappa The Rapper and Fairly OddParents
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash-like Emblem Thread   Smash-like Emblem Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash-like Emblem Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1