HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Meet My Fangame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:51 am

thebuddyadrian wrote:
www.Bandicam.com
seriously dude use expression encoder if you want to record gameplay it has no watermark.
Yeah... Bandicam is the only best recorder I have. ;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your goth gf
Level 3 CPU


  Ashley
  74

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm

https://obsproject.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU


  Mr. Game and Watch
  314
  thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:56 pm

GamerChris1998 wrote:
thebuddyadrian wrote:
www.Bandicam.com
seriously dude use expression encoder if you want to record gameplay it has no watermark.
Yeah... Bandicam is the only best recorder I have. ;;
Expression Encoder is free though
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18974
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbagames.wix.com/thebuddyadriangames
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:02 pm

You know... I've played some MUGEN, and I've thought of a best joke character.

Ronald McDonald.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:45 pm


The Final Boss is Galactus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  698
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:23 am

No Master Hand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Braystar
Level 6 CPU


  Mario
  891
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:42 am

Ronald?
Heck yes.
He better have a stage where the song that plays is Ronald McDonald Insanity.
Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU


  Mr. Game and Watch
  314
  thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:08 am

How about Colonel Sanders
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbagames.wix.com/thebuddyadriangames
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:20 am

Keybladeguy wrote:
No Master Hand?
Remember, this isn't Smash Bros. It's Universal Crusade. Master Hand belongs to the Smash Universe, if he was the Final Boss in this game, it wouldn't make sence. Galactus is one of the best choices, because when you're in a Universal world, there's one big giant guy that wants to destroy the planet. All forces try to stop Galactus before the planet is destroyed.


Last edited by GamerChris1998 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:46 pm

but Galactus is a Marvel character

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:50 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but Galactus is a Marvel character

True, but I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:23 pm

why not have both or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  567
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Maybe theme the boss after the character being played?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Plot twist:

It was all a ruse. You defeating Galactus means that Thanos can finally have access to the infinity gauntlet!

Wait, what's happening? The gauntlet appears to be... autonomous?

*The Gauntlet absorbs Thanos, turning into Master Hand*

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by Slissith on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Slissith wrote:
Plot twist:

It was all a ruse. You defeating Galactus means that Thanos can finally have access to the infinity gauntlet!

Wait, what's happening? The gauntlet appears to be... autonomous?

*The Gauntlet absorbs Thanos, turning into Master Hand*
*mindblown*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm happy to announce that one of the characters got confirmed to be in v0.4.
And that is....

Optimus Prime is joining Universal Crusade in the future!

Omegasteve777 if you see this message, I did everyone a favor. Not only Darth Vader is in, but Optimus Prime as well.

Also, v0.3 is out now. If you want to play, now it's your chance.


Last edited by GamerChris1998 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  567
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Oh. Didn't even notice 0.3 was out. Time to bring the Freedom Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:27 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
Oh. Didn't even notice 0.3 was out. Time to bring the Freedom Wink
Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to replace Lilac's Down Special, but until v0.4, that's one of the things I'll do first before adding in extra characters. Though v0.4 is a small update, that update is where I focus on fixing bugs instead of bringing in a gigantic roster with Arcade mode like in v0.3. THAT was too much work and I succeeded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  567
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Well, Drop Kick works about as well as I was expecting as a special (not very), though it does work pretty nicely as an evasive move (Can reach from the ground to the center platform on Dragon Valley). Also, the physics on Lilac are pretty good, though there are still a few bugs/quarks.

  • It seems that, if you respawn while falling, it keeps all of the momentum. While not an immediate problem, it makes a few stages (The "Quiz" stage) very unplayable.
  • The strange Momentum when airborne still exists (if you are moving fast in the air and try to move in the opposite direction, you shoot in the other way)
  • You can get stuck in the Target Test platforms, forcing you to reset the game. Noticeably happens if your up special ends in one

These remainder are probably Lilac-Specific

  • Rising Slash seems to not work at times (it doesn't give air at time)
  • Cyclone sometimes moves to the side, while other times it only stays in place
  • Lilac's Air Attack can make her "float" in mid air (Also noticed this with BiT-TriP Runner)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
Well, Drop Kick works about as well as I was expecting as a special (not very), though it does work pretty nicely as an evasive move (Can reach from the ground to the center platform on Dragon Valley). Also, the physics on Lilac are pretty good, though there are still a few bugs/quarks.

  • It seems that, if you respawn while falling, it keeps all of the momentum. While not an immediate problem, it makes a few stages (The "Quiz" stage) very unplayable.
  • The strange Momentum when airborne still exists (if you are moving fast in the air and try to move in the opposite direction, you shoot in the other way)
  • You can get stuck in the Target Test platforms, forcing you to reset the game. Noticeably happens if your up special ends in one

These remainder are probably Lilac-Specific

  • Rising Slash seems to not work at times (it doesn't give air at time)
  • Cyclone sometimes moves to the side, while other times it only stays in place
  • Lilac's Air Attack can make her "float" in mid air (Also noticed this with BiT-TriP Runner)

Thanks for all of this, I'll be working on fixing these issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:50 pm

GamerChris1998 wrote:
I'm happy to announce that one of the characters got confirmed to be in v0.4.
And that is....

Optimus Prime is joining Universal Crusade in the future!

Omegasteve777 if you see this message, I did everyone a favor. Not only Darth Vader is in, but Optimus Prime as well.

Also, v0.3 is out now. If you want to play, now it's your chance.

Well now we do have an amazing roster of characters to choose from. I really do appreciate that you do seem to care a lot about your game and keep announcing stuff. Here are a few recommendations that weren't on my roster because I like recommending things.
Red Ranger (Power Rangers)
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
JoJo (and Dio too?)
Yoko (Gurren Lagann)
Haruko (FLCL) (We need a few more female characters...)
Bobobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo) (A more serious joke character)
SpongeBob (SpongeBob SquarePants)

Also the next demo is already out? I'm playing that right away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU


  Mr. Game and Watch
  314
  thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Ok I have a suggestion, Danny Phantom. I know what you said about cartoon characters not fitting into the world, but cartoons can be just as action packed as anime, maybe even more. Of you don't add a serious cartoon character this would become Smash Bros. weeb edition. And I don't think Rainbow Dash was a good idea either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbagames.wix.com/thebuddyadriangames
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:56 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Ok I have a suggestion, Danny Phantom. I know what you said about cartoon characters not fitting into the world, but cartoons can be just as action packed as anime, maybe even more. Of you don't add a serious cartoon character this would become Smash Bros. weeb edition. And I don't think Rainbow Dash was a good idea either.

LET THE MAN DO WHAT HE WANTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Ok I have a suggestion, Danny Phantom. I know what you said about cartoon characters not fitting into the world, but cartoons can be just as action packed as anime, maybe even more. Of you don't add a serious cartoon character this would become Smash Bros. weeb edition. And I don't think Rainbow Dash was a good idea either.
I'm also not adding that "Everybody Do the Flop" guy either. Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  698
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Is Rainbow Dash playable in this build
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Keybladeguy wrote:
Is Rainbow Dash playable in this build

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  698
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Would you mind if I make a few suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GamerChris1998
Level 4 CPU


  Snivy
  100
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Keybladeguy wrote:
Would you mind if I make a few suggestions?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU


  Mario
  891
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 pm

My suggestion: Segata Sanshiro
*Inb4 people get angry at me*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1310

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Braystar wrote:
My suggestion: Segata Sanshiro
*Inb4 people get angry at me*

YOU CAN'T WANT THIS THING BECAUSE DANDADNUDNDUNDUU

In all seriousness, he just isn't fit for this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Meet My Fangame   Today at 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Meet My Fangame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Meet My Fangame
» Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)
» Swap Meet at Newport Games Saturday Morning 11am to 1pm
» Tom And Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes (2009) DVDRip XviD
» October F - R1 Meet-up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion