View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

The Forest (Super Meat Boy) Empty
PostSubject: The Forest (Super Meat Boy)   The Forest (Super Meat Boy) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:04 am

Video of Explanation:

Reason:
I thought having a stage from Super Meat Boy would of been a great idea. Although Super Meat Boy has been released in the Wii U, it's just one game. Cameos in BIT. TRIP however, I don't think that counts his appearances, but here's why I should consider the Meat Boy franchise. Meat Boy is a highly, and I mean a HIGHLY indie franchise than well.... just about every indie franchise out there. If to consider the choices, I would say Meat Boy is the face of indie games, and revolutionized the Indie gaming history as a whole. Meat Boy is one of the "Indie Giants" I would say. Along with Shantae, Shovel Knight, Quote, and Commander Video, Meat Boy is the biggest one. If a character wouldn't make any sense, then a stage would.

Additional Ideas for the Stage:
The Forest is a stage from Super Meat Boy. It's a large stage with great stage hazards. The saw blades can repeatedly shoot as many times as it wants like in Super Meat Boy. The saw blades that spins can damage players when they're next to it. But the HUGE idea for this stage is it will be burning, and fire hazards are most likely to appear in random spots of the stage. When there are no hazards, the stage will remove the saws and fire, and it will remain as the LIGHT world. The forest will still burn in the background, just no hazards. The scenery won't be boring, so at least it's that.

Stage Design:

Music:
While there is different music in the Wii U version, I still prefer the old soundtrack.

Forest Funk ~ Super Meat Boy
Betus Blues ~ Super Meat Boy
Can o' Salt ~ Super Meat Boy
Hot Damned ~ Super Meat Boy
It Ends ~ Super Meat Boy
It Ends 2 - End Harder ~ Super Meat Boy
McLarty Party People ~ Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy Medley (Credits) ~ Super Meat Boy
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Forest (Super Meat Boy)   The Forest (Super Meat Boy) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 am

Sounds neat, but considering the fact there are plenty of characters in the roster without a stage, so I think a Meat Boy stage isn't really that much of a priority.
No support, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Forest (Super Meat Boy)   The Forest (Super Meat Boy) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:18 am

That's fine. I understand your reasoning. However, if Meat Boy did make it in, it would've been a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Forest (Super Meat Boy)   The Forest (Super Meat Boy) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:46 pm

I wouldn't mind this stage. Support, but after the currently represented characters (at least some of them) get home stages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest (Super Meat Boy)   The Forest (Super Meat Boy) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest (Super Meat Boy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1