HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just going to say this right now...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Just going to say this right now... Empty
PostSubject: Just going to say this right now...   Just going to say this right now... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:22 am

Am I the only one who gets annoyed about people commenting on previous updates from the Developer Blog?

When that shield turns red, I would be really excited that we might finally get an update, but instead it's a bunch of people saying "WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE" or "I HAVE A SUGGESTION".

Seriously, It's a dream wrecker.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Just going to say this right now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just going to say this right now...   Just going to say this right now... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:29 am

I would say no. I'm not on the same level as you, but it is still somewhat disappointing when the new post in the "Developer Blog" isn't an actual update, such as a new Sprite/character re-work or another popular character making their way into Crusade. I'm still wondering who else the Crusade Team have chosen to go along with Dr Mario and Shantae (Finally got around to playing The Pirate's Curse, but stuck on the Dragon Neutral )
Back to top Go down

Just going to say this right now...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com