Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Yes, definitely more
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:03 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Umm, It's Utada Hikaru not Kikaru. But I would love to see this roster, especially the ultimate, the only, the best, the number 60
*The ultimate, the only, the best, the Sanic Hegehog.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 am

No. Coldsteel is better. Nothing personell...kid.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:51 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
No. Coldsteel is better. Nothing personell...kid.
Believe what you want, but Sanic is still betar because sanic is meeme and meme are gud.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Pretty sure that Coldsteel was in the last one, actually. Also, I'll get to making this soon, don't yall worry now Wink
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:35 am

Sorry for anyone waiting, have been constantly at work till midnight for days on end. Stay with me tongue
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:01 pm

oh my is...nothing?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 am

Is it almost ready? I want to see the Beautiful Monstrosity that I had a hand in creating.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 pm

My god #60 is so close!
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm so sorry guys It's been a while and nobody is prob excited anymore but I assure you I will have it by tomorrow. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:56 am

HypeConduit wrote:
I'm so sorry guys It's been a while and nobody is prob excited anymore but I assure you I will have it by tomorrow. Embarassed
ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:22 am

THE ROSTER IS DONE!

Here it is!:
Direct Link to Image

Thank you to VultureDuck for hosting a sequel thread, and thank you to everyone who participated, both for your creativity and patience. This was definitely far more successful than the first roster. Here's a couple of random statistics if anyone's curious:

• There were only 3 characters that carried over from the last roster, (veterans?) which were Shrek, Jaklub, and ColdSteel the Hedgeheg.
  • There are statistically 4 characters in this roster that are rather subjectively objects or concepts, which are Milk, Internet Explorer, Potted Plant, and Sixty. Internet Explorer does infact have an official humanoid anime form but not popularly. The tetromino is grey area. The last roster had 7 of these, which were Young Youtube, Sonic's Combos, 55, 80s, Proboards, Knickerless Cage, and H.
  • The previous roster also only displayed 77 characters, as 2 characters that were unknown were "locked" and one was reserved as a forum fighter.
  • Both rosters have roughly 21 characters based off of people in the real world!
  • Space Cadet's art is by me! There was no high or even mid resolution pictures of the little guy so I took it upon myself to make some custom art just for him.
  • This list has a whopping 9 team characters! 10 if Jontron carries Jacques as a partner.
  • Pardon me for using a Shädman rendering for Lord Dominator but it was the highest detail I could find for the character.  Rolling Eyes

Again, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:25 am

It's so beautiful

I say that Jontron would get Jacques as a partner
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:58 am

This is awesome! Thank you SO much for going the extra mile for Space Cadet, Hype! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:50 am

byotiful
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:04 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Beautiful, you never disappoint, Hyper...

This is the reason why you are the best member of the crusade forms
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:10 pm

We need to do another one of these.

These are beautiful
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 8:00 pm

This is pretty great.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:01 am

amazingg
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:02 am

If we get another roster, then Coldsteel needs to return as a veteran...AGAIN!
Might as well also turn AVGN and Drew Pickles into veterans. But only if another round is indeed a possibility.
Also:
HypeConduit wrote:

• Pardon me for using a Shädman rendering for Lord Dominator but it was the highest detail I could find for the character. Rolling Eyes
HypeConduit only knows about Shädman's render of Lord Dominator, because HypeConduit visits Shädman's website on a daily basis for "scientific researchs". Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Can we just keep this going forever? With each getting more rosters?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:37 am

thank you for mike ross
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:38 am

HypeConduit wrote:
THE ROSTER IS DONE!

Here it is!:
Direct Link to Image

Thank you to VultureDuck for hosting a sequel thread, and thank you to everyone who participated, both for your creativity and patience. This was definitely far more successful than the first roster. Here's a couple of random statistics if anyone's curious:

• There were only 3 characters that carried over from the last roster, (veterans?) which were Shrek, Jaklub, and ColdSteel the Hedgeheg.
  • There are statistically 4 characters in this roster that are rather subjectively objects or concepts, which are Milk, Internet Explorer, Potted Plant, and Sixty. Internet Explorer does infact have an official humanoid anime form but not popularly. The tetromino is grey area. The last roster had 7 of these, which were Young Youtube, Sonic's Combos, 55, 80s, Proboards, Knickerless Cage, and H.
  • The previous roster also only displayed 77 characters, as 2 characters that were unknown were "locked" and one was reserved as a forum fighter.
  • Both rosters have roughly 21 characters based off of people in the real world!
  • Space Cadet's art is by me! There was no high or even mid resolution pictures of the little guy so I took it upon myself to make some custom art just for him.
  • This list has a whopping 9 team characters! 10 if Jontron carries Jacques as a partner.
  • Pardon me for using a Shädman rendering for Lord Dominator but it was the highest detail I could find for the character.  Rolling Eyes

Again, thanks guys!
Gonna lose my mind at Big Etika

Amazing work Hype
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:57 am

Next time, I'll make sure that half of the roster will be returning veterans! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Will any of them be characters from the "Original" Roster? That would be interesting
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:43 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Can we just keep this going forever? With each getting more rosters?
it would be too much work to keep making more rosters and eventually this would get boring
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 am

You see, this is why nobody likes you: You're a party pooper.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:12 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
lol
but seriously, its gonna get really boring if we keep going on forever and HypeConduit is probably gonna get sick of making rosters
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:05 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Is this bait just for me
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:06 am

i hate this place
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016   Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreate the Crusade Roster (@) - Most Memorable Thread of 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next