Share | 

Out There Somewhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Out There Somewhere...   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:51 am

I remember when my dad told me about a website where you can make websites. I'm not sure what it was, but I do remember when I made a crappy website.

It was called "Nintendo World" or something of the sort. It barely had anything, but I did add a few things.

The banner was this crappy "Good VS Evil" thing with sprites. If I recall correctly, the good side had Mario, Kirby, Link and Olimar, and the bad side had Bowser, King Dedede, Ganondorf, and a Red Bulborb. It had a white background. Yes, I chose to represent Pikmin over anything else. This is because of my small knowledge outside of Mario, Pokemon, Kirby and Pikmin. Zelda is there because I started playing one of the games (Twilight Princess?) and Pokemon isn't there because I didn't realize that there were villains at the time. (I only played Pokemon Stadium)

Of course the banner was just a picture, so what did the site have to offer? Not much. I remember the main page was just a collection of flash games. My dad showed me a website called "Widgetbox" and that's how I found them. I remember one was in Spanish and you played as Paper Mario collecting falling coins. Another one was a game revolving around Luigi which I never beat. Another was Super Smash Flash, later I found SSF2 (I found it when they just introduced the first demo)

So what did I do besides steal a bunch of content from other websites? I wrote about a few enemies from Mario (I was inspired by the website called "Mario Monsters.") I stole the pictures of the enemies from the Super Mario Wiki. I don't recall much anything I wrote, but I do remember writing about the Viruses from Dr. Mario and talking about how three pills of the same color would kill them.

I don't know what made me remember this, but it was fun to remember about it. Also, despite the topics name, I highly doubt anyone could find the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU

Pichu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Out There Somewhere...   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 am

I remember making a website from a website that is about making websites(wix I think it was.). It was about Dragon City.
Yes, FREAKIN DRAGON CITY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Out There Somewhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion