Guys, we need to speed up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Guys, we need to speed up Empty
PostSubject: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:49 am

Guys, we need to speed up Pitdspecial
Pit is already playable in SSF2, but still not in SSBC. We need to put Pit in SSBC, and we need to do this fast.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Wait? Pac-Man became playable in SSF2? HYPE!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:31 pm

We can take our time actually because half of the SSF2 cast is just veterans lol
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah, we'd better get on that.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:49 pm

The core SSF2 team has been together longer than Crusade's new management. Of course it's farther along in terms of completion.

There's also the fact that only just recently were custom sprites made a top priority for SSF2, and that's because their team is stable and committed enough to justify that kind of work for a fan game.

Besides, the Crusade project has a distinct vision from Flash 2. I'm fine with waiting to see if that includes Pit.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:56 pm

I really hope it includes Pit, since he pretty much became a must-have Nintendo character at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Also SSF2 has been in dev since before Brawl and Crusade began it's redesign, what, 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Add Pit fast you say?

There's a way...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:14 pm

A Pit Stop?
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

im pretty much assuming every canon smash character is gonna be in crusade at some point

crusade's always had a bigger focus on the newcomers so i dont mind the likes of pit and ike taking a while if it means we get stuff like shantae
Back to top Go down
Tougon
Level 1 CPU
Tougon

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I wasn't responsible for this one.

I apologize for joking about leaks. I couldn't resist. This opportunity will never present itself again.

I'll be leaving now...

This is kind of sad honestly.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Nobody even knows what you're referring to
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Tougon
Level 1 CPU
Tougon

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Dustination wrote:
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

I only brought it up because Pac-man and Pit were apparently leaked.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

Yay???
Back to top Go down
Tougon
Level 1 CPU
Tougon

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:

Yay???
Yay.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:38 am

Evan McGrath wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:

Yay???
Yay.
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:41 pm

those orbitars need some perspective
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm

GOTTA GO FAST
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:58 am

SP wrote:

They do have, it's just a little hard to notice since almost everything looks the same color
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 am

Broke The Screeen wrote:
SP wrote:

They do have, it's just a little hard to notice since almost everything looks the same color

I meant correct perspective
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 am

They do look like they have reversed perspective. It messes with my eyes.

Anyways, I personally want newer characters, even ones I have little-to-no knowledge on. Even the "re-tooled" veterans are interesting (though I don't like Crusade's Little Mac in comparison to the Wii U's Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:15 am

I actually do want more veterans in SSBC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:20 am

I think my Wishlist shows my preference.

As long as we get both veterans and newcomers on each patch, I'll be happy.

I also recall seeing something about introducing Pit (using his Brawl Moveset) and have Dark Pit as an Alternate (Using the Wii U Moveset)
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:06 pm

If anything, I would rather want to see the reverse (Pit using his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit using Pit's Brawl moveset with a retooled version of Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash).
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:37 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
If anything, I would rather want to see the reverse (Pit using his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit using Pit's Brawl moveset with a retooled version of Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash).
Only if Pit gets electroshock arm which is obviously better than upperdash arm in every way
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Only if Pit gets electroshock arm which is obviously better than upperdash arm in every way

Yes
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Yea the eletrcoshock arm is easier to kill with imo
since it has horizontal knockback
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:19 pm

The only problem with giving Dark Pit the Brawl moveset is that Dark Pit didn'the exist in the original Kid Iccarus games. I wouldn't really mind though.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 am

Now not only Pit, but the game has controller support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Guys, we need to speed up Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, we need to speed up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next