HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Guys, we need to speed up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 11:49 am


Pit is already playable in SSF2, but still not in SSBC. We need to put Pit in SSBC, and we need to do this fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  623

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Wait? Pac-Man became playable in SSF2? HYPE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 12:31 pm

We can take our time actually because half of the SSF2 cast is just veterans lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2739
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah, we'd better get on that.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU


  59
  Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 12:49 pm

The core SSF2 team has been together longer than Crusade's new management. Of course it's farther along in terms of completion.

There's also the fact that only just recently were custom sprites made a top priority for SSF2, and that's because their team is stable and committed enough to justify that kind of work for a fan game.

Besides, the Crusade project has a distinct vision from Flash 2. I'm fine with waiting to see if that includes Pit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 12:56 pm

I really hope it includes Pit, since he pretty much became a must-have Nintendo character at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Mon May 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Also SSF2 has been in dev since before Brawl and Crusade began it's redesign, what, 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2211
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Add Pit fast you say?

There's a way...

Twisted Evil

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  830
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 1:14 pm

A Pit Stop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU


  Mach Rider
  407
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

im pretty much assuming every canon smash character is gonna be in crusade at some point

crusade's always had a bigger focus on the newcomers so i dont mind the likes of pit and ike taking a while if it means we get stuff like shantae
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan McGrath
Level 1 CPU


  Random
  9
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I wasn't responsible for this one.

I apologize for joking about leaks. I couldn't resist. This opportunity will never present itself again.

...

I'll be leaving now...


This is kind of sad honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kermittheninja.forumotion.com
Dustination



  Random
  2739
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Nobody even knows what you're referring to

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Evan McGrath
Level 1 CPU


  Random
  9
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Dustination wrote:
Nobody even knows what you're referring to
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

I only brought it up because Pac-man and Pit were apparently leaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kermittheninja.forumotion.com
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  830
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Nobody even knows what you're referring to
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

I only brought it up because Pac-man and Pit were apparently leaked.

Yay???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan McGrath
Level 1 CPU


  Random
  9
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Nobody even knows what you're referring to
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

I only brought it up because Pac-man and Pit were apparently leaked.

Yay???
Yay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kermittheninja.forumotion.com
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  830
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:38 am

Evan McGrath wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Evan McGrath wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Nobody even knows what you're referring to
Not sure if I should be happy that no one cares anymore, or sad that I have no reason to be afraid of this place anymore. Either way it gave me something to write my college essay on.

I only brought it up because Pac-man and Pit were apparently leaked.

Yay???
Yay.
Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU


  Pichu
  63
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:41 pm

those orbitars need some perspective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU


  Mr. Game and Watch
  314
  thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm

GOTTA GO FAST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbagames.wix.com/thebuddyadriangames
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU


  Pichu
  63
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:58 am

SP wrote:
those orbitars need some perspective

They do have, it's just a little hard to notice since almost everything looks the same color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 am

Broke The Screeen wrote:
SP wrote:
those orbitars need some perspective

They do have, it's just a little hard to notice since almost everything looks the same color

I meant correct perspective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  572
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 am

They do look like they have reversed perspective. It messes with my eyes.

Anyways, I personally want newer characters, even ones I have little-to-no knowledge on. Even the "re-tooled" veterans are interesting (though I don't like Crusade's Little Mac in comparison to the Wii U's Neutral )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU


  Tails
  158
  jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:15 am

I actually do want more veterans in SSBC
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  572
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:20 am

I think my Wishlist shows my preference.

As long as we get both veterans and newcomers on each patch, I'll be happy.

I also recall seeing something about introducing Pit (using his Brawl Moveset) and have Dark Pit as an Alternate (Using the Wii U Moveset)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:06 pm

If anything, I would rather want to see the reverse (Pit using his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit using Pit's Brawl moveset with a retooled version of Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:37 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
If anything, I would rather want to see the reverse (Pit using his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit using Pit's Brawl moveset with a retooled version of Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash).
Only if Pit gets electroshock arm which is obviously better than upperdash arm in every way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  830
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
If anything, I would rather want to see the reverse (Pit using his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit using Pit's Brawl moveset with a retooled version of Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash).
Only if Pit gets electroshock arm which is obviously better than upperdash arm in every way

Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU


  Tails
  158
  jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Yea the eletrcoshock arm is easier to kill with imo
since it has horizontal knockback
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  572
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:19 pm

The only problem with giving Dark Pit the Brawl moveset is that Dark Pit didn'the exist in the original Kid Iccarus games. I wouldn't really mind though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU


  Pichu
  63
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 am

Now not only Pit, but the game has controller support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guys, we need to speed up   Today at 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Guys, we need to speed up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My first ever speed paint (2 hrs)
» Choose Sword (Glaive) or +3 Speed/Rapidite?
» Cougar & Cubs Speed Dating Party for Gals 40 - 55 And Guys 25 - 37
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Speed Wheel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum