Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? Empty
PostSubject: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

About: The Cat Bell is a power up in the 2013 game Super Mario 3D World, it is the games leading power up, and is used through out the game to climb walls and get secrets (Similar to the Tanooki suit in 3D Land) it is a very fun and useful power up, and since it is one of the most identifiable power up in the game (besides mushrooms, fire flowers, and invincibility stars) I believe it should be an alternate character to Peach (Like Ryu and Evil Ryu).

Jab: A Swipe with Peach's Claws (Combos into itself 7 times, really fast)

Side: A quick lunging leap
Up: A leap upwards followed by a swipe
Down: A Swipe downwards (launches opponents towards Peach)

Smash:
Side: A furious storm of scratches and then a downwards slash (Can Spike when on an edge)
Down: A charge up and then a sliding attack (Launches opponents upwards, can kill Peach if done and Peach falls off an edge
Up: A  swipe over head (Normal attack motion in-game)

Aerials:
Neutral: A Swipe around Peach (similar to Up Smash)
Up: A kick upwards, Peach remains upright
Side: A huge scratch to the side (can kill at 70%)
Back: A kick with both legs behind Peach, if landed will act like a jump for Peach (can Spike)
Down: A Dive diagonally, when used on an opponent in air, Peach will act like she jumped and can use it again, when used on an opponent on the ground Peach will then go in to her Down Smash Slide, will carry opponents (Spikes).

Specials:
Neutral:(Tanooki Leaf) Peach will use the Tanooki Leaf Power Up and swipe at both sides with her tail. Then returns to Cat form (Reflects Projectiles)
Side: (Boomerang Suit) Peach will throw a boomerang that will go back and forth, if it either touches Peach again, or hits an opponent, it will disappear. Will go back and forth three times across the stage if Peach and opponents avoid it.
Down: (Double Cherry) Peach will use a Double Cherry power up, when used will spawn another Peach next to the original, will have a cool down of 10 seconds, Cherry can be stacked until there are 2 Peaches, Each one will act the same as the original (exactly the same) and can be used for juggling, if a Peach is attacked, it instantly disappears in a poof of smoke and the real Peach takes half damage.
Up: (Cat Bell) Peach Uses the Fourth wall And Climbs up, if a down aerial is not used then Peach will climb up a bit, then can use the Down Aerial, followed immediately by the command for the Up Special and then will be able to do it twice. (In simpler terms, Up B, then wait till max climb, Jump, Down Air... Up B, Climbs More)

Final Smash:
Invincibility Star: Cat Peach uses the Star Power, and becomes invincible, instantly damaging opponents she touches, she jumps higher, runs faster, can hurt opponents with normally non damaging moves (Neutral B, Up B) and attacks that cause special things when it connects with opponents won't (Down Air, Back Air) so Peach can carry opponents upwards with an Up B combo.

Supporters:
(Chaotic Chao)
(Kzinssie)
(Braystar)

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:22 am

I know it seems ridiculous, and it seems a bit confusing (Also Sakurai'd), but this thread is actually a testing ground of sorts, I've been here for a bit, and I've made some threads I'm not proud of (we all have) but I'm getting better. This thread will basically be a test for if I can do a character that seems like a ridiculous choice seem reasonable. Also, since I have promised that I will stop making threads on games I haven't played and I bought Super Mario 3D World recently and loved it to pieces, this thread was born.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 am

At a glance, I don't think this is a bad idea, but why not do this for Peach instead? Mario's already got Dr. Mario as an alt, and a lot of people want Paper Mario I'm sure (probably not as an alt, but it's still another Mario)...meanwhile, Peach doesn't have any alts whatsoever. It helps that Cat Peach was playable in Mario Kart 8 whereas Cat Mario wasn't.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:38 am

Well, Yeah I guess I mean it's the same Play style, except Peach can float, so off to editing.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:40 am

Cat Mario.... why? Just why? Not only would this character take unnecessary time and resources to make but Mario has WAY better alt choices. We already have Doc as one. Paper Mario would be a no-brainer if Mario was to get a second alt. I doubt we'll get more than two Mario alts.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:42 am

And Poof with the power of Chaotic Chao it is a Peach alt
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:47 am

As for the moveset, she sounds like a really fast, but exceptionally weak character with good combos, which is nice, but that said...it's weird that her f-air kills at 50%. Neutral special sounds like it'd be pretty OP...several Peaches stacking damage just sounds a bit too painful, and if they're really close together they could probably double the damage from an attack with unfair ease (imagine two up-smashes hitting you at the same time...or more). It also sounds very CPU intensive...imagine a 6-player Smash where everyone is playing as Cat Peach and maxes out this move. That's twenty four Peaches. That's a whole lot of fruits! Down-special sounds kind of boring (though if it reflects projectiles, it could work), but her up and side specials sound pretty neat.

Believe it or not, I actually support this, and I like how she references more than just one power up. It's interesting.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:19 am

Chaotic Chao wrote:
As for the moveset, she sounds like a really fast, but exceptionally weak character with good combos, which is nice, but that said...it's weird that her f-air kills at 50%. Neutral special sounds like it'd be pretty OP...several Peaches stacking damage just sounds a bit too painful, and if they're really close together they could probably double the damage from an attack with unfair ease (imagine two up-smashes hitting you at the same time...or more). It also sounds very CPU intensive...imagine a 6-player Smash where everyone is playing as Cat Peach and maxes out this move. That's twenty four Peaches. That's a whole lot of fruits! Down-special sounds kind of boring (though if it reflects projectiles, it could work), but her up and side specials sound pretty neat.

Believe it or not, I actually support this, and I like how she references more than just one power up. It's interesting.

Well, Thanks! I dialed stuff down (Double Cherry and F-Smash) and did add reflecting projectiles to the Tanooki Leaf, thanks for supporting!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:22 pm

If you can literally just swap in Cat Peach from Cat Mario then I hope you didn't try to say it's unique.

We don't really need a Peach alt, and if we did, it could be a Super Princess Peach variation of her. And while this would be an OKAY pick for a Peach alt, as she's in MK8, I still don't see why she should really be in or why Peach warrants an alt.

And another thing....The Neutrals and Smashes could just be used for any generic cat character. If I was being boring Jibanyan could have those.

To elaborate...

Neutrals are cool, but as I said don't really make me think "Peach". They make me think a crazy cat character. Regardless, they're alright.

Uh...why can the Side Smash spike? There's no need for it to. It's on the ground. Down Smash is creative and cool, Up Smash is bland.

I want to see the Aerials be more like the Down Aerial, which is excellent. The rest are just kicks and scratches except the Back Aerial, which is alright.

Neutral Special is unique and I like it. Side Special is out of place. Down Special isn''t extraordinary but is cool enough. Up Special is cool but what exactly does she climb up on??? Big flaw there.

Final Smash reminds me of Wario-Man, which isn't too good.

Don't really support for now. But I think you need to stop sticking to such...outlandish character threads. It's okay not to be different sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:48 pm

I like the edits you made to the n-special, it's way more awesome-sounding now and I'd love to try that out!
Hm, I do agree that the normals could make more reference to Peach herself, now that she's not Mario. More uniqueness certainly never hurt. She could probably be a very mobile character, fast run speed, can float as usual, can climb walls (briefly) and such, which could make her more interesting. Remember, she is an alt of Peach, so her moves should, to some extent, be similar.

Also, I'd say if Luigi's important enough to get an alt (and if that alt is Weegee of all things), then Peach certainly is too as she's hardly any less relevant. And I'm pretty sure she's more relevant than Ryu, a non-Nintendo character who already has one. Also, let's not forget, she's a Mario character. I've certainly heard a lot from someone that, given Mario's importance, overrepping isn't really a problem~ (plus, she's just an alt, not a whole new character anyway)
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
I like the edits you made to the n-special, it's way more awesome-sounding now and I'd love to try that out!
Hm, I do agree that the normals could make more reference to Peach herself, now that she's not Mario. More uniqueness certainly never hurt. She could probably be a very mobile character, fast run speed, can float as usual, can climb walls (briefly) and such, which could make her more interesting. Remember, she is an alt of Peach, so her moves should, to some extent, be similar.

Also, I'd say if Luigi's important enough to get an alt (and if that alt is Weegee of all things), then Peach certainly is too as she's hardly any less relevant. And I'm pretty sure she's more relevant than Ryu, a non-Nintendo character who already has one. Also, let's not forget, she's a Mario character. I've certainly heard a lot from someone that, given Mario's importance, overrepping isn't really a problem~ (plus, she's just an alt, not a whole new character anyway)
Except Weegee was added by the old devs and nothing says we would give him an alt at present time.
Also uh, totally not condescending at all lol. And 'overrepping' would include people like Paper Mario. Not one-off power-ups that could be applied to any character and might as well be titled 'Cat Suit'. Also, she is a whole new character, just sharing the slot with someone.

Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Except Weegee was added by the old devs and nothing says we would give him an alt at present time.
Also uh, totally not condescending at all lol. And 'overrepping' would include people like Paper Mario. Not one-off power-ups that could be applied to any character and might as well be titled 'Cat Suit'. Also, she is a whole new character, just sharing the slot with someone.
Well I still don't see why she doesn't deserve one. Cat Peach herself may just be one power-up, but her specials certainly represent more and her normals can be changed so that she's got even more variety there, or rather, changed so that they're closer to Peach (so she's a more tried-and-true alternate version of her rather than something entirely different...depends on what the goal is. This would also change whether or not she's a "whole new character;" if she were more like a Ken to Peach's Ryu, then technically, she wouldn't be completely new).

As for the whole "old dev" thing, I could easily argue that since Weegee's in the game anyway, then Cat Peach is fine, or just say that Cat Peach isn't nearly as strange or nonsensical as he is. But honestly, when it comes to unusual character choices like him, Goku, Snivy, etc, I figure it's better to just not take them into consideration much when thinking of new ideas...like them or not, it's generally agreed that they're odd character choices, so why should they affect whether other characters get in (and because frankly, trying to convince people Snivy shouldn't be in for this very reason hasn't worked very well >_>)? It's not like Cat Peach is an outright crazy idea, and she could offer an interesting, unique twist on an old favorite, which is what alts are all about, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Well I still don't see why she doesn't deserve one. Cat Peach herself may just be one power-up, but her specials certainly represent more and her normals can be changed so that she's got even more variety there, or rather, changed so that they're closer to Peach (so she's a more tried-and-true alternate version of her rather than something entirely different...depends on what the goal is. This would also change whether or not she's a "whole new character;" if she were more like a Ken to Peach's Ryu, then technically, she wouldn't be completely new).

As for the whole "old dev" thing, I could easily argue that since Weegee's in the game anyway, then Cat Peach is fine, or just say that Cat Peach isn't nearly as strange or nonsensical as he is. But honestly, when it comes to unusual character choices like him, Goku, Snivy, etc, I figure it's better to just not take them into consideration much when thinking of new ideas...like them or not, it's generally agreed that they're odd character choices, so why should they affect whether other characters get in (and because frankly, trying to convince people Snivy shouldn't be in for this very reason hasn't worked very well >_>)? It's not like Cat Peach is an outright crazy idea, and she could offer an interesting, unique twist on an old favorite, which is what alts are all about, after all.
I wasn't trying to say she doesn't DESERVE one. I just don't see why she NEEDS one. And why it would be Cat Peach in particular. Also, why are we focusing on the moveset when the character is a lot more of the deciding factor in this scenario?

Then you'd argue wrong, because Weegee has been acknowledged as a mistake that won't happen again. And I don't understand what you're saying about affecting other characters, sorry. And I dunno where you're getting this philosophy from? Majority of the alts are just new characters or vets, or literal alternate forms.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
I wasn't trying to say she doesn't DESERVE one. I just don't see why she NEEDS one. And why it would be Cat Peach in particular. Also, why are we focusing on the moveset when the character is a lot more of the deciding factor in this scenario?

Then you'd argue wrong, because Weegee has been acknowledged as a mistake that won't happen again. And I don't understand what you're saying about affecting other characters, sorry. And I dunno where you're getting this philosophy from? Majority of the alts are just new characters or vets, or literal alternate forms.
Side note, it may be a good idea to shorten the huge quote blocks, lol
Anyway, my philosophy for supporting characters has never really been whether a character needs to be in or not, because really, who "needs" to be in the game aside from obvious series mainstays like Zelda? If we only let characters in based on who needed to be here, then...Crusade's roster wouldn't get much bigger. One of the game's main draws for a lot of people is it's huge roster, after all, and limiting the possiblities with that mindset isn't something I'd like to do. But, if that's your thought process, then I'm fine with that.
As a character, or heck, even just as a concept, the Cat Suit is pretty recognizable, has appeared more than one time, and it can be used to represent a series staple of the Mario games: power-ups. Aside from Mario/Luigi's fireball, this hasn't been done before, surprisingly.
Lastly, it's worth noting that I'm not trying to get you to support. It just sounded like you thought this was a bad idea, which I don't think it is despite being a tad out-of-the-box as it were.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Side note, it may be a good idea to shorten the huge quote blocks, lol
Anyway, my philosophy for supporting characters has never really been whether a character needs to be in or not, because really, who "needs" to be in the game aside from obvious series mainstays like Zelda? If we only let characters in based on who needed to be here, then...Crusade's roster wouldn't get much bigger. One of the game's main draws for a lot of people is it's huge roster, after all, and limiting the possiblities with that mindset isn't something I'd like to do. But, if that's your thought process, then I'm fine with that.
As a character, or heck, even just as a concept, the Cat Suit is pretty recognizable, has appeared more than one time, and it can be used to represent a series staple of the Mario games: power-ups. Aside from Mario/Luigi's fireball, this hasn't been done before, surprisingly.
Lastly, it's worth noting that I'm not trying to get you to support. It just sounded like you thought this was a bad idea, which I don't think it is despite being a tad out-of-the-box as it were.
Too lazy.
I'm using "need" loosely. Perhaps a better one is, why she should get one. Does she deserve it? Sure. But I see no reason we need to randomly give her one.
My issue is it being an alt for Peach. It doesn't represent her as a character and a better alt could be something like, as I said, Super Princess Peach..Peach. This one is just a cat suit but Peach style.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Personally I don't think it needs to represent her specifically as a character, as long as it represents an important enough aspect of her home series and relates to her in some way at least (which it does since they are the same person), like how Pichu is Pikachu's pre-evolution though technically they're different Pokemon, and he represents the concept of evolution in the game...or how Evil Ryu is the same character as Ryu, but represents another character in the series and SF's storyline, etc.
As for whether a Super Princess Peach alt would be better, I can't say, since I've never played the game. But sure, I'd consider that too if someone were to suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Personally I don't think it needs to represent her specifically as a character, as long as it represents an important enough aspect of her home series and relates to her in some way at least (which it does since they are the same person), like how Pichu is Pikachu's pre-evolution though technically they're different Pokemon, and he represents the concept of evolution in the game...or how Evil Ryu is the same character as Ryu, but represents another character in the series and SF's storyline, etc.
As for whether a Super Princess Peach alt would be better, I can't say, since I've never played the game. But sure, I'd consider that too if someone were to suggest it.
Evil Ryu is literally an alternate form of Ryu, what are you talking about? He has a different moveset, not a different character.
Pichu is a veteran, I think it applies much less to him.

Well I agree with that alt philosophy so we're not going to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Uh, I just said Evil Ryu was the same character.
"...or how Evil Ryu is the same character as Ryu, but represents another character in the series..."
Which he is in his series, i.e, a different character on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Uh, I just said Evil Ryu was the same character.
"...or how Evil Ryu is the same character as Ryu, but represents another character in the series..."
Which he is in his series, i.e, a different character on the roster.
Sorry, but that was really unclear
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Eh, support. It's not bad, but it's not great either. At least it's a lot better than the previous suggestions you've posted.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:37 am

Yeah, those I've left to die
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Switch the N and D specs, it works better
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:04 am

They have been switched now.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:23 pm

So I've said what I need to say but...

Remove "Peach Alt Character" and shorten Mario 3D world to just Mario. And make the tagline a lot better then "Meow".
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 am

Bumpin' for newer members, as this could be a cool character
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:20 pm

I'd rather have Daisy take Peach's Alt spot (like Pikachu and Pichu).
No support.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
I'd rather have Daisy take Peach's Alt spot (like Pikachu and Pichu).
No support.

Daisy would not be an alt

I mean Waluigi isn't an alt of Luigi
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am

>Daisy as a Peach alt
Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 am

The only "Alts" that I could see as a standalone character are Toon Link and Paper Mario.

As for Cat Peach, I would support, but preferably under a circumstance that would state that "All characters who could have alternate versions shall receive them." Still, she (and Petey) would be decent representatives for the 3D Mario Games

And where is that guy from Breystar? I swear I've seen that cartoon before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???   Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat Peach (Mario) Discussion: Peach gets an Alt???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next