Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 am

In Kingdom Hearts (the original) when you open a new game you are presented with a tutorial, this tutorial is inside Sora's (the Protagonist) mind/heart. The area's floor is made up of stained glass and the sides are very cathedral-esque.

Station of Awakening:

The Station of awakening is the tutorial stage of the game and the first world/level Sora fights the first boss here and learns about combat. For crusade I was thinking it would be seen from a side angle (not showing the top) and platforms would occasionally appear and disappear as the Mosaic platforms did in the game.

(I can't find a pic of those platforms, it's just a bunch of colorful mosaic glass formed into a square platform)

During the tutorial Sora is presented a choice of a Sword a Shield or a Staff from these:

S, S, or S:

In Crusade during the battle one would appear offering either a beam sword, a bubble shield, or a star rod (That's in crusade right?). The boss in this section is a giant creature that looks like this:

Darkside:

During the fight it's main attack is to punch the ground spawning smaller enemies, in crusade it would just be to punch the ground, it would not spawn on stage just in the background, being removed entirely with no hazards.

Some Music I would like for this stage is either:

The Corrupted

Dance to the Death

Tensions Rising

The Thirteenth Dilemma

Fragments of Sorrow

Fragments of Sorrow is the only song from that list that actually appeared in this area but they are all great songs!

I hope this is a better stage to hope for and I hope I did this better than my last stage, hope you had a great day!

Supporters:
(Braystar?)
(OmegaSteve777?)
(wheeled_tank)
(Nintensis)

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Destati is the passive theme)
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Yeah this isn't bad. If Sora gets in we should add this.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:19 pm

This stage should be a definite if Sora gets in
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 am

So are you to supporting or... Anyway thanks!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Bumpity Bump
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm

If we get Sora, Support.

If not, put it on the rocks
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Welp like everyone else said
if or when Sora is in the game then much
Support
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:00 am

I thought it was called dive to the heart or something similar
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:17 am

It is, but that's the whole area, each area in it is called a Station of Awakening
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Changed Destati, the passive theme, into Fragments of Sorrow, the fight theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion   Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Station of Awakening (Kingdom Hearts) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1