Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Congrats to Yarn Yoshi. Hope you join the team
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Congrats Yarn Yoshi, hopefully your high quality, creative move set sees the light of crusade
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: We did it Lego Shaq   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Slissith wrote:
Congratulations!
Oh, right! The thing! I won the thing. I did it.
wheeled_tank wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Congrats Yarn Yoshi, hopefully your high quality, creative move set sees the light of crusade
If Yarn Yoshi joins the Crusade Cast, I really don't know what I would do
I would just be like
"MY CHILD??"
and then be confused forever Yay
But thanks, I do appreciate the nice words
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Bedoop Bro wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Congratulations!
wheeled_tank wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
I would just be like
"MY CHILD??"

You should make more threads

We need more quality on this forum
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:22 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Bedoop Bro wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Congratulations!
wheeled_tank wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
I would just be like
"MY CHILD??"

If we had more quality, this forum would implode though
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:26 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Bedoop Bro wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Congratulations!
wheeled_tank wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
I would just be like
"MY CHILD??"

Well I have Balloon Fighter and Milky Way Kirby planned
Which do you want first Wink
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:50 pm

I hope Milky Way Kirby isn't just abilities from Super Star

We need that Doctor Kirby
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Why haven't I seen this??

I've got to say, everything is well organized, and well put into detail, down to the nitty-gritty. You definitely deserve quite a bit of praise, when it comes to putting this much effort into wanting to see something happen.

As for the Yarn Yoshi idea, I love it. Most of his attacks feel different to the original Yoshi, that it would make sense to have an alternate being his yarn incarnation, it makes way too much sense actually. When it comes to spriting this little fluffy dinosaur, this is a really tough challenge, cause you'd have to sprite the yarn strings themselves to feel a bit more natural to this game; I'd be surprised to see this being pulled off, overall.

I'll support this character, cause of how unique this character can be. It has a lot of potential to even be its own character if the devs themselves allow it (probably not though XD).

And congrats on this great achievement, by the way! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi) Discussion: Wonderful Fighter of Wool! - Best Character Suggestion Thread of 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2