HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

A surprisingly memorable level from a rather... "not so great" game. I decided to choose something from a somewhat "Modern" Sonic game and since Sonic Generations had already done Crisis City I felt like: 'why not that other well known level though'? Ladies and Gentlemen, Kingdom Valley.

It'd be somewhat large of a level, not as huge as Hyrule Temple though. The players would take place on one of the many bridges, Several cliffs in the background serve as other platforms. Time to time boulders will come down and damage the bridge, splitting it it half. It takes about 30 seconds for it to be respawned similar to the Bridge of Eledin in Brawl. Certain areas the player can activate a path of wind to reach one area to the next.

I'm not too good with this stuff am I?
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Well, we already have three Sonic stages, but if we were to add something from a modern Sonic game, I feel we should add something that people like lol, say City Escape.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Agreed. I'd be down for a Sonic Colors stage, probably Aquarium Park.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:35 am

AmareTSM wrote:
Well, we already have three Sonic stages, but if we were to add something from a modern Sonic game, I feel we should add something that people like lol, say City Escape.
I would only support a City Escape stage, if the fighters would be chased by a G.U.N. truck.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Are you high? There should be zero '06 in anything
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Braystar wrote:
Are you high? There should be zero '06 in anything
I guess you could say that. There were certain environments I liked in that game I guess despite it's reputation surprisingly... Then again I think Generations received flak for just acknowledging it with Crisis City so I get your point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)   Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Valley (Sonic the Hedgehog)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1