Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 BklTYr4


HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athorment

Athorment

  Ganondorf
  394
  Athorment

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:43 am

AEM wrote:
Too much of a side character IMO.

Irrelevant or subjective. Zelda is a well known veteran since Melee. "Side character" or not, she has history with Smash games that can't be denied or argued against.

AEM wrote:
Why would we want to add a deliberate low tier anyways?
Biased and unimportant. Crusade Can and will most likely bring their own balancing, which potentially involves tweaking moves that are super bad or have insufficient potential. Yes, balancing is a thing so you can't really assume that zelda would be a Low tier in crusade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

  1244

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:31 am

Something tells me he was joking.
Something that I only noticed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

  Geno
  1379

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:55 am

Athorment wrote:
AEM wrote:
Too much of a side character IMO.

Irrelevant or subjective. Zelda is a well known veteran since Melee. "Side character" or not, she has history with Smash games that can't be denied or argued against.

AEM wrote:
Why would we want to add a deliberate low tier anyways?
Biased and unimportant. Crusade Can and will most likely bring their own balancing, which potentially involves tweaking moves that are super bad or have insufficient potential. Yes, balancing is a thing so you can't really assume that zelda would be a Low tier in crusade.
Classic AEM always with the jokes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athorment

Athorment

  Ganondorf
  394
  Athorment

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 am

lol nice. I'm new here so i didn't know. The joke went over my head Smile Just like 90% of Zelda's moves over a crouching Kirby.

_________________
lego shaq wrote:
look without "BUT X CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE IN FIRST" goggles.

Athorment wrote:
Those "More deserving ones" will get votes regardless of circumstances, so i suggest supporting who you want in regardless of popularity

Crusade Wishlist::
 

Returning Veteran Wishlist::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

  1244

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:54 pm

ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eris27100
Level 3 CPU
eris27100

  65
  N/A

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:24 pm

I support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

  Mach Rider
  176
  EnderSean311

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 pm

She's pretty much confirmed. I support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

AEM

  1763
  Ariand54321

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 am

You guys hold this nobody in such high regard. I mean, pretty much confirmed? Where's your source of information?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

  1244

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:24 am

I was about to start a detailed argument about why you're wrong, but then I remembered that you're AEM and that you probably are actually pulling a prank right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordvaati
Level 2 CPU
lordvaati

  32

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 am

anyone who thinks Zelda isn't worthy of being in the Smash fangame is probably playing the wrong kind of game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikko
Level 1 CPU
Nikko

  4
  MLGDanny

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:28 am

Really hope Zelda gets added sometime soon, I always love playing as her in other smash games. To be honest don't really know why she wasn't added in the first place :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU


  75
  Nin_Fan914

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:19 am

Some smash veterans (if they make the cut) take more time than others. Don't forget that in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, she could transform into Shiek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

  740
  NESKeyblade

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:04 pm

One of the Triforce bearers and the titular character of the franchise, three time veteran

There is no reason for her to not be in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

  330

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Well, I want Zelda in this game. However, which look do you want for her?

A) Her original look from Ocarina Of Time
B) Her look from Twilight Princess
C) Her look from Skyward Sword
D) Her look from Breath Of The Wild


Personally, I vote for her A and/or D looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

  Gooey
  1748

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Hard to tell, seeing as how Link is TP while Ganon is OoT. Personally I'd choose Twilight Princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

  Captain Falcon
  328
  Vanillogic

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:26 pm

I'm for Ocarina Zelda with a blue alt. color that matches her BotW dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU


  19

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 pm

s


Last edited by alexmauricio407 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU


  19

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:28 pm

zelda y sheik deberian volver, pues este personaje es bastante bueno en popularidad y en move set, ademas de ser necesario para completar el roster decente de la leyenda de zelda, incluso podrían arriesgarse y poner a toon zelda y toon sheik, y asi hacer un pequeño roos de estos personajes toon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebigguy270
Level 1 CPU


  16
  N/A

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

It's a crime she's been removed from the roster, honestly, in my opinion.
I assume it's because she was too broken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

  Gooey
  1748

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 am

thebigguy270 wrote:
It's a crime she's been removed from the roster, honestly, in my opinion.
I assume it's because she was too broken?

Removed? She was never implemented in the first place, so she's probably going to get in the game at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebigguy270
Level 1 CPU


  16
  N/A

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Oh, okay. Must be my memory playing tricks on me.

Besides, if we need a design for Zelda, we should use her Ultimate design. It looks easier to translate into pixel art.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KinaTHEPichu
Level 1 CPU


  5

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 pm

I wanr Hyrule Warriors Zelda, less magic, which meand it will be easier to code, spriting however...nvm

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dietl MX2000
Level 1 CPU
Dr. Dietl MX2000

  Luigi
  3
  N/A

Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 am

SUPPORT!!

Zelda from Smash Bros Ultimate (Nintendo Switch) Very Happy


Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Zeldav11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Zelda [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Discussion: Metalphosis Archetype (TDIL)
» MARVEL LEGENDS ARES WAVE IN AUSTRALIA
» Marvel Legends you would like to see
» Brutal Legend
» Just got my first Brutal Legend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters :: Smash Veterans-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com