Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Bayonetta should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:59 pm

Well, honestly, I never thought Bayonetta could appear in SSB4, especially due to the enviousness and intollerance of Hideki Kamiya...However, despite the Results were somewhat short, I'm too glad she was added finally to SSB4...

However, she's one of my mains who I'm waiting for Crusade.

Maybe could have her same moveset for SSB4; however, about design, I prefer more her original look from the first installment.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Well, she was the most wanted character in the ballot. Kinda hard to ignore that. But fine with or without her
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:20 am

Personally I'd say "nah" to this character in Crusade. I wouldn't be upset if she showed up, but I wouldn't be nearly as excited as seeing Villager or Shulk.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:50 am

Meh
Back to top Go down
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game & Watch

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:20 am

NO.

Just because she was the most popular in the fighter ballot DOES NOT mean she should be included into Crusade. There are much more potential characters that should be included in Crusade, like Wolf, Villager, Pit and so on. There are plenty of other SEGA characters that should deserve a spot as well, such as Aiai, NiGHTs, Akira, etc.

I will agree that she does have an interesting moveset, but that's the only positive aspect for me. No support.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:37 am

Pakeli wrote:
NO.

Just because she was the most popular in the fighter ballot DOES NOT mean she should be included into Crusade. There are much more potential characters that should be included in Crusade, like Wolf, Villager, Pit and so on. There are plenty of other SEGA characters that should deserve a spot as well, such as Aiai, NiGHTs, Akira, etc.

I will agree that she does have an interesting moveset, but that's the only positive aspect for me. No support.

Doesn't mention Arle Nadja

cri
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 am

At least he did not mention Ametie...
Otherwise, I would had to break something.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Amitie was a dumb idea.

I think everyone can agree with that.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Puyo Pop in general is a bad idea, they should have stayed with Puyo Puyo.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Ummm...What? That's like saying Tetris Attack is bad but Panel de Pon is good.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Exactly. Tetris Attack is worse than Panel de Pon simply by having two things that occured due to the stupid censorship: Misleading name and shoe-horning Mario/Yoshi characters when not necesary.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:01 pm

It was necessary due to the fact that anime wasn't as big as it is now. Nintendo is a company. Companies like making money. They do the things that make them money. That's why they have the misleading name. Nobody really cared though because the game was still good.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:19 am

Pakeli wrote:
NO.

Emmm...Actually, Bayonetta is a character created by Platinum Games Inc., if you forgot it, man...Nintendo and SEGA only distribuited her games (altought Nintendo had some of participation in the development of the second game installment)...
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 am

Actually, Sega owns the Bayonetta IP, so Bayonetta IS a Sega character.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 am

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Pakeli wrote:
NO.

Emmm...Actually, Bayonetta is a character created by Platinum Games Inc., if you forgot it, man...Nintendo and SEGA only distribuited her games (altought Nintendo had some of participation in the development of the second game installment)...
Actually you're wrong. As Trinitro said, Bayonetta is a Sega character. She was even planned for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Okay, now where did you get that from?
And who else was planned for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed (hopes that Billy Hatcher was at least planned to return)?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:30 am

I know in the first game Segata Sanshiro was considered. Wish he didn't originate from Sega Saturn ads, he would make a great character
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:35 am

At least we got Segata Sanshiro in Project X Zone 2, thus finally turning him into a real videogame character.
Which reminds me:
#SegataSanshiro4Crusade
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:30 pm

^

Also at the end of the Segata commercials, they released a game based off all the commercials.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:17 am

Wait, really? o_O
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 am

Yeah, but it's Japan only. Barely know much of it myself.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:30 am

If that's the case, then Segata Sanshiro is actually a 3rd party character, and we can finally make a thread to suggest Segata Sanshiro for Crusade!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:43 am

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:45 am

Actually nope. They released games for Goku; still a 4th party. This is the case for Segata as well. So as much as I love him you can't make him a thread from what I see, but I'm no dev.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:32 pm

I just asked in the Existing Character Requests page, we'll see *Crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:45 pm

If she joins to Crusade, which llok you want for her?

A) Her original design
B) Her design from Bayonetta 2 (short haired; the one she wears by default in SSB4)

Frankly, I prefer seeing her with her design from the first installment becuase I think it's more emblematic for her. But well...

Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Bayonetta seems like a truly interesting character. My worry is that she would take a lot of dev time given she has TONS of combos and an option for GUN finishers in almost all moves. At least if basing her off of Sm4sh (Which is likely where the push for her would come from).

I wouldn't mind if they do a crusade version of her where she has less tools but slowly add to the character (Like Ryu having both Crusade options AND a few Sm4sh tools after the next 0.9 patch)

SUPPORT!
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:30 am

i`m support and she got more weapons than those 4 gun, i see some gameplay but i can´t rember waht are they, mabye i see more gampleys to remeber that
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Support lol, why shouldn't she be in? She's already proved to be a fan favorite seeing as she won the Ballot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion   Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta [Bayonetta] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next