HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 i'd like to file a complaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempura Shrimp Party
Level 3 CPU


  66

PostSubject: i'd like to file a complaint   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

so i was looking at the Horrible/VoiceActing section of TvTropes and i come upon this;

"No matter your opinion on Super Smash Bros. Crusade, it's easy to agree that Porky's voice acting was done abysmally - he sounds as if he has a perpetual cold, not to mention that he speaks in long sentences whenever he activates one of his highly spammable attacks:"

my complaint is why porky and not geno

seriously troper, get your priorities straight  Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5253
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey, a mention's a mention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:46 pm

There's no bad publicity; only publicity people.

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 pm

There is bad publicity: Justin Bieber!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  828
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 am

Honestly, JB isn't a bad singer, he just gets a really, really bad rep for how huge of a fanbase he has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doqtor Kirby
Level 6 CPU


  Ganondorf
  797
  Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:35 pm

More like, he gets a bad rep for how large of a percentage of it is under 12 year old boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doqk.ml/
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 am

Well fuck them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2737
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:42 am

I think you did a great job Golden
These people expected an obese literal pig man to sound like Sean Connery or something

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:36 am

I also would like to file a complain:
Roy Eliwood is not playable in Crusade!
If you don't believe, I can proof it, because I have Evidence.zip!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:50 pm

.....they couldn't even get the lines right.

"Go, my pretty! Go, my pretty! Go, my pretty! Go, my pretty! Why yes, I can see you! Go my pretty! Spankity spankity spankity!"

When the bloody Hell have I said "Why yes, I can see you!"? And it's "Fly, my pretty!", a reference to Wizard of Oz.
The troper's a damn retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:53 pm

It's not "Fly, my pretty."
It's "Fly, my friend. *coughs*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:59 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
It's not "Fly, my pretty."
It's "Fly, my friend. *coughs*"

You're literally telling the guy that VOICED Porky he's wrong about the voiceclip he's recorded.

.....might want to rethink that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:10 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
I also would like to file a complain:
Roy Eliwood is not playable in Crusade!
If you don't believe, I can proof it, because I have Evidence.zip!
A complaint that will never get appealed.

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Honestly, JB isn't a bad singer, he just gets a really, really bad rep for how huge of a fanbase he has.
I was thinking it's because of his various crimes and comments but alright lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  623

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:11 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
It's not "Fly, my pretty."
It's "Fly, my friend. *coughs*"

You need to get your ears checked, son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:26 pm

A MILLION YEARS ALREADY???

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 pm

and I worked so hard getting the worst voice actor of the millennium award
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:49 am

Another complain I have is that Anna from Shimoneta is not playable.
I want to give my opponents some cookies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:33 am

Golden should do some VO of some Porky's lines in MOTHER 3.

Would be a fun watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:48 am

Another complain I have is about Nikki's victory theme in Super Mario Maker.
Then again, I never had the fortune to use Swapnote, soooooooo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:02 pm

AEM wrote:
Golden should do some VO of some Porky's lines in MOTHER 3.

Would be a fun watch.

I suppose I could try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i'd like to file a complaint   Today at 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
i'd like to file a complaint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Help me with a custom Save File, anyone?
» Norway sends complaint, Paris ready to bid
» Can't get a trace file thing.. Please Help !!!
» ChessPad: A PGN file generator
» "Character data file corrupted: bad header"---how do I fix this!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion