HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU


  Kirby
  19

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

I agree with what you say, but I do believe that all the princesses should appear, for the sole reason that each one is important in the game




Have my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU


  Kirby
  19

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:59 pm

I support daisy, this perzonaje should appear, to represent the spin off of Mario Bros, because I saw the set of waluigi movements and this only has a racket, which peach already has

I was also thinking about this set of movements

moveset:
 

daisyy sprite:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  Knuckles
  373
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 am

alexmauricio407 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

I agree with what you say, but I do believe that all the princesses should appear, for the sole reason that each one is important in the game




Have my support.
IIRC Daisy has only been important in SML, while Peach is in nearly EVERY game and Rosalina was an important character in galaxy 1/2. Other than SML, Daisy has only appeared in spin off games like Mario kart and Mario party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xalciss
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  90

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

Crusade is nowhere near any type of level of relevance to convince the nintendo fandom that there is a trio of princesses that must stay together.

Also it's silly to say there are other "more deserving reps" when so far the only other Zelda character we have is fucking Tingle. Does he deserve a rep over say...Zelda herself? The answer is no lol And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.

I support Daisy's inclusion. The Crusade roster is already pretty out there with its inclusions, why try and draw some line in the sand over who "deserves" to make it in now? If the character has a close(ish) association with nintendo hardware or fits the overall vibe of Crusade, I support.
If a good Rosalina thread ever pops up I'll support that as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Gooey
  1484

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Xalciss wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

Crusade is nowhere near any type of level of relevance to convince the nintendo fandom that there is a trio of princesses that must stay together.

Also it's silly to say there are other "more deserving reps" when so far the only other Zelda character we have is fucking Tingle. Does he deserve a rep over say...Zelda herself? The answer is no lol And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.

I support Daisy's inclusion. The Crusade roster is already pretty out there with its inclusions, why try and draw some line in the sand over who "deserves" to make it in now? If the character has a close(ish) association with nintendo hardware or fits the overall vibe of Crusade, I support.
If a good Rosalina thread ever pops up I'll support that as well.

http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4491-rosalina-luma-super-mario-bros-discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2265
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Xalciss wrote:
Weegee is not funny at all.

Blacklisted.

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Random
  217
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

I think you missed your point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Phoenix Wright
  716
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm

King Proto wrote:
alexmauricio407 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

I agree with what you say, but I do believe that all the princesses should appear, for the sole reason that each one is important in the game




Have my support.
IIRC Daisy has only been important in SML, while Peach is in nearly EVERY game and Rosalina was an important character in galaxy 1/2. Other than SML, Daisy has only appeared in spin off games like Mario kart and Mario party.

That still makes her more relevant than Waluigi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  1050
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Well Daisy is the only recurring character not in Smash 4/Crusade, it wouldn't hurt to have her in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  Knuckles
  373
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 am

Xalciss wrote:
And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.
I'm probably in the 0.01% of people (despite being 19 years old) who still laughs my ass off at these old memes and poops. Idk if its just my love for these things or what but it baffles me at how I STILL find this stuff hilarious despite them being so old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU


  Kirby
  19

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU


  Mario
  69
  Nin_Fan914

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

I know a lot of people hate Princess Daisy. Some even believe that she had no business being made. I am not one of those people. I won't give up hope of Daisy being in a smash game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hit1
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  Shadow
  73

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:10 pm

alexmauricio407 wrote:
Spoiler:
 



Put Peach's sprite right next to that daisy to see all the issues with your sprite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

avatar

  Petey Piranha
  1371

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh God I thought I escaped this fucking thread but it's STILL going

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirbydaistar64
Level 1 CPU


  3
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:27 pm

I like the character a lot, mainly because of her way of being, her competitive attitude and you see her so happy so when she falls to the vasio in mariokart, every now and then she laughs, I like that despite not being so feminine and being rather strong , Maintains a feminine side, which is his taste and his ability with flowers, I think it has potensial, so at least put it in smash crusade so that it is a little more popular and can give face to peach and risalina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirbydaistar64
Level 1 CPU


  3
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:35 pm

I support daisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 8-Bit Mario (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion: Jump Into Battle!
» Super Mario Bros. 2
» Construction Mario (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion: Under Construction
» Super Mario Bros 3 vs. Super Mario World
» Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS - Game + Roster Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Games | Platform games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum