Luigi's Mansion Discussion BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Luigi's Mansion Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Discuss and share opinions, ideas, etc. about Luigi's Mansion. This stage is not currently in any publicly released version.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

  Geno
  1379

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:02 pm

OH YES! I didn't realize this was confirmed! YES!

So hyped. I love that stage and I think it's only gonna be greater.
Back to top Go down
Ito286
Level 1 CPU


  7
  ruselito

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Will this be a stage in the next update?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

  8837

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

  173
  N/A

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 pm

This next update is gonna be a big. I r 2 excite XD

_________________
Previous Usernames: UberChaos11, SwordofKoopas, Dream Ridley
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

  1244

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:18 am

Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

  PAC-MAN
  689

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:29 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

  1244

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Hrmm...not sure how to feel abut that.
Then again, I never had strong feelings with the Brawl version either...
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

  481

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:42 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.

Pictures? Could you please direct me to them?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

  PAC-MAN
  689

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Shiruza wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.

Pictures? Could you please direct me to them?

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/lpC1C
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

  481

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:11 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.

Pictures? Could you please direct me to them?

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/lpC1C

Thank you!

So this new gimmick... I'm guessing it'll use the different sections of the mansion by having them black out, which will then allow ghosts to appear within the darker rooms? I like that. Certainly more canon-faithful than just busting the house down, as much as I'd like to do that in the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

  160
  jmf72115

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 pm

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU
DestinyIntwined

  874
  DestinyIntwined

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Honestly in 3D/U I about flipped when I hopped in a match and the song playing was Torobeiniki (Tetris Theme A) I'd honestly love it if later in crusades development if there could be multiple songs per stage like normal smash.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

  PAC-MAN
  689

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Honestly in 3D/U I about flipped when I hopped in a match and the song playing was Torobeiniki (Tetris Theme A) I'd honestly love it if later in crusades development if there could be multiple songs per stage like normal smash.

I agree that it would be cool but it would drastically increase the file size. Good thing we can add our own tracks.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU
DestinyIntwined

  874
  DestinyIntwined

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:42 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

  481

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:08 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
yeah...

He basically just said "yeah there is, and you get to decide what goes in it".
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU
DestinyIntwined

  874
  DestinyIntwined

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Yeah I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Luigi's Mansion Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Discussion: Metalphosis Archetype (TDIL)
» Superevan formally Bigevanb's collection
» Warn friends thru wall to use Easter cakes before updating
» Any more rooms?
» Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Stage Discussion :: Crusade Stages-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com