Online slow-down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moke147
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Online slow-down Empty
PostSubject: Online slow-down   Online slow-down EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 pm

When me and my friends play online with each other the game slows down ALOT! When the stars aligned me and one of my friends got it to randomly work perfectly once but not sense then. Is this a common problem? I did some research and I found one guy fixed his lag by downloading the game through gamejolt. But, I think, this is different from lag in the usual sense where the game messes up and people are teleporting everywhere and such. The game just slows down and we can still play but its really irritating.

If anyone has any information on how I can fix this let me know please. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

Online slow-down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online slow-down   Online slow-down EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 am

If it only shows up online the only issue I can think of would be latency. I'm fairly certain it isn't a bug.
Back to top Go down
moke147
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Online slow-down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online slow-down   Online slow-down EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Then how would I go about fixing the latency? I tried pretty much all the latency modes there are and the results I got were the same.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

Online slow-down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online slow-down   Online slow-down EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:12 pm

It might be an issue of distance between you and the person you're playing with, but since you're friends I guess I can rule that one out. Try not to have anything else using your bandwidth you're playing,and most importantly just have a stable internet connection. This game doesn't have servers so it's all P2P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online slow-down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online slow-down   Online slow-down Empty

Back to top Go down

Online slow-down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1