HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 1 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum.

So, Kyo Kusanagi, one of the major protagonists of the KoF series, descendant of the Kusanagi clan with pyrokinetic powers who enters in the King of Fighters tournament almost every year, and eventually fights some "evil dude" to save the world. "Why should he enter in the Crusade project?" you may ask. Well, as I said earlier, he is one of the major protagonists of the King of Fighters series, one of the most successful fighting games of all time. And yes, I've saw the Kyo Kusanagi post in the Wall of shame and trust me, my post is nothing like that, I've been thinking in how to port his trademark attacks a ton of times, trying to combine his fighting styles (moveset-wise there are 2 major Kyos: the "Orochi saga" Kyo and the "NESTS saga" Kyo, with a few tweaks between games, specially KoF XIII) in one. So, without further explanation, let's jump right into it!

Neutral attacks, tilts and smashes:

Aerials:

Grabs:

Special attacks:

Final Smash:

Misc. stuff:

Sadly, Kyo won't be able to activate specials with the original inputs of his attacks, since he uses quite a lot of them and some specials share inputs.

Kyo is a very powerful and unique fighter, I think he is a great contendant to be a Crusader, what do you think? Suggestions and opinions are always welcome. Thank you for reading!

Last edited by FVNSPARTAN550 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Amazing job, Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Definite support. One of the more notable fighters and the perfect representor. I'd personally take Terry Bogard as I was more of a fatal fury player in the past but I know my respects.

Also... although a little off topic, is that a Nikolai Belinski lego mini as your pic? That's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sk00ps

Klonoa
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

Support! Kyo Kusanagi would be awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 1 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Well thanks for your support! It didn't go as well as I expected but at least it was interesting and fun to think in a complete moveset for him. Also I hope, someday in the future (like in 20XX) he will be added, my fingers will remain crossed!

And yes Hype, it's Nikolai Belinski in a LEGO figure, I never expected someone to recognize him, maybe my status made it obvious lol but ye that's him. Sorry for answering like 30 decades later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm

OP returns nearly half a year later truly heroic

Support, KOF is an iconic fighting series nearly on the level of SF. Never been a fan but why not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 1 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks for supporting! Oh, and good luck with Jack Frost! I'm not really in Shin Megami but he must be an amazing character since I see a lot of people talking about him. Fingers crossed for both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:12 pm

i'll go support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 am

I'll throw in my support
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 am

FVNSPARTAN550 wrote:
Thanks for supporting! Oh, and good luck with Jack Frost! I'm not really in Shin Megami but he must be an amazing character since I see a lot of people talking about him. Fingers crossed for both!
Oh, thank you! Means a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athorment
Level 4 CPU

Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I want to see new stuff like franchises and such that would normally not get into smash (or any other fan smash games for that matter)

Support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 1 CPU

Shadow
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Thank you all for throwing your support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SS_Maeweather
Level 5 CPU

Knuckles
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Support! Although I have never played KOF, he seems like a good fit into Crusade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Today at 11:55 am

Back to top Go down

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1