Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! Empty
PostSubject: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum.

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! KyoWinXIII

So, Kyo Kusanagi, one of the major protagonists of the KoF series, descendant of the Kusanagi clan with pyrokinetic powers who enters in the King of Fighters tournament almost every year, and eventually fights some "evil dude" to save the world. "Why should he enter in the Crusade project?" you may ask. Well, as I said earlier, he is one of the major protagonists of the King of Fighters series, one of the most successful fighting games of all time. And yes, I've saw the Kyo Kusanagi post in the Wall of shame and trust me, my post is nothing like that, I've been thinking in how to port his trademark attacks a ton of times, trying to combine his fighting styles (moveset-wise there are 2 major Kyos: the "Orochi saga" Kyo and the "NESTS saga" Kyo, with a few tweaks between games, specially KoF XIII) in one. So, without further explanation, let's jump right into it!

Neutral attacks, tilts and smashes:

Aerials:

Grabs:

Special attacks:

Final Smash:

Misc. stuff:

Sadly, Kyo won't be able to activate specials with the original inputs of his attacks, since he uses quite a lot of them and some specials share inputs.

Kyo is a very powerful and unique fighter, I think he is a great contendant to be a Crusader, what do you think? Suggestions and opinions are always welcome. Thank you for reading!

Last edited by FVNSPARTAN550 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Amazing job, Support
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Definite support. One of the more notable fighters and the perfect representor. I'd personally take Terry Bogard as I was more of a fatal fury player in the past but I know my respects.

Also... although a little off topic, is that a Nikolai Belinski lego mini as your pic? That's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

Support! Kyo Kusanagi would be awesome
Back to top Go down
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Well thanks for your support! It didn't go as well as I expected but at least it was interesting and fun to think in a complete moveset for him. Also I hope, someday in the future (like in 20XX) he will be added, my fingers will remain crossed!

And yes Hype, it's Nikolai Belinski in a LEGO figure, I never expected someone to recognize him, maybe my status made it obvious lol but ye that's him. Sorry for answering like 30 decades later.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm

OP returns nearly half a year later truly heroic

Support, KOF is an iconic fighting series nearly on the level of SF. Never been a fan but why not.
Back to top Go down
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks for supporting! Oh, and good luck with Jack Frost! I'm not really in Shin Megami but he must be an amazing character since I see a lot of people talking about him. Fingers crossed for both!
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:12 pm

i'll go support
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 am

I'll throw in my support
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 am

FVNSPARTAN550 wrote:
Thanks for supporting! Oh, and good luck with Jack Frost! I'm not really in Shin Megami but he must be an amazing character since I see a lot of people talking about him. Fingers crossed for both!
Oh, thank you! Means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I want to see new stuff like franchises and such that would normally not get into smash (or any other fan smash games for that matter)

Support!
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Thank you all for throwing your support!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Support! Although I have never played KOF, he seems like a good fit into Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm gonna support, KoF is a classic fighting game series
Back to top Go down
FVNSPARTAN550
Level 2 CPU
FVNSPARTAN550

Ganondorf
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Holy cow I didn't expect someone to be interested in my post anymore Surprised thanks a bunch Braystar!
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 pm

support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 12:01 am

support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!   Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters series) Discussion: Ore no... kachi da!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1