Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] Empty
PostSubject: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:46 pm

So I'm currently planning a satirical MS Paint comic based on Crusade, which will be barely animated with half-assed voice acting. Here's some concept art of the characters (each based on all of vous) Not all character designs are complete, so remain calm if you haven't been "drawn" yet.

Note: This is a parody, and not meant to offend in any way.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Brobey Maguire on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Why the f*** i am holding 2 chilean flags XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 pm

I fell on the floor laughing, literally.

I'm not a human, though. I'm a sweater. :u
also what am I holding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Felipe_9000 wrote:
Why the f*** i am holding 2 chilean flags XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
because you're Chilean and there wasn't much else I could think of to represent you.

Da Generic Name wrote:
I fell on the floor laughing, literally.

I'm not a human, though. I'm a sweater. :u
also what am I holding
I didn't state anywhere that you were a human in that picture.
You're holding Bandana Dee's spear, btw.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm

I can see that I have a crown, sunglasses, NES Zapper, & a patch of grass. XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I love you too bro.

Your designs look spot on BTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:58 pm

AEM wrote:
I love you too bro.
OMFG AEM SORRY
I promise I will draw you next. I promise.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Brobey Maguire wrote:
AEM wrote:
I love you too bro.
OMFG AEM SORRY
I promise I will draw you next. I promise.
It's okay Bro, I love you.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Lol @Det's
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

ensane wrote:
Lol @Det's
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Update with myself, Puft and Golden.
AEM is next. I swear on my life.
Edit: AEM's is up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Lawl, I'm Uncle Phil Haggar.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey at least make me look like myself give me a black hoodie black pants a cigarette in one hand and a wine glass in the other. not to forget the gotee.

that is an easy example of what i look like and also it pokkemon mawio and sawnic thank you very much.

lol
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

lol Yeti has a ciggy?
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Generic and Golden characters are very funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:11 am

Yeti Dk wrote:
Hey at least make me look like myself give me a black hoodie black pants a cigarette in one hand and a wine glass in the other. not to forget the gotee.
I think the current one is a perfect visage of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am

Update with Roy, Leo, Excal, Masaomi and the unforgettable Lecarde.
I think almost all of the characters are done.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 am

You are truly a genius Bro
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 am

Awesome job Bro!
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 am

I don't get one? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 am

GigaPichu wrote:
You are truly a genius Bro
Masaomi wrote:
Awesome job Bro!
Thanks!

ensane wrote:
I don't get one? XD
Don't worry, Ensane, you won't be left out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Excalibur
Level 4 CPU
Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 am

Swaggin' like a true gentleman. Noice job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 pm

This is awesome. I can't help but think that I should be holding a poorly made sprite or something, but this made me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Update with Ganonthegreat, Plasmis, Sliss, Mp3 Toaster, PHHP, Red, Dry, Daw and Yoh.

Ensane, Kooparaider and the Rentz Bros. are next, and after that I think I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

K, sorry for double post, but update with the aforementioned characters. I think that's all.

If you haven't been "drawn" yet, don't hesitate to remind me.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 am

LOL xD

Koops and Yetis are 100% Hits! xDDD

Awesome job Bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]   Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade: The Barely Animated Series [Concept "Art"]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1