HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoesThisLookUnsure (TSP)
Level 3 CPU


  Weegee
  66

PostSubject: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Just popped out from the void of inactivity to mention this. (It's only a segment of the video, it starts at 0:42.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ridley
  901

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Crusade is a man's game

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  Duck Hunt Dog
  79
  KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:53 pm

This guy is quite funny, I might watch some more of his videos later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
NagaCr0w
Level 1 CPU


  Ryu
  16

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 am

I tried this game because I saw dunkie's video. I thought it was great. My friend immediately tried to tell me how the game was flawed. I reminded him the game wasn't a finish product and told him to go back to playing Sonic 4 if he wants a finished product.

But in all seriousness,this vidja probably got the name of the game out there at least,which is always gonna get more peeps involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/IsolationIsPower
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:20 pm

NagaCr0w wrote:
I tried this game because I saw dunkie's video. I thought it was great. My friend immediately tried to tell me how the game was flawed. I reminded him the game wasn't a finish product and told him to go back to playing Sonic 4 if he wants a finished product.

But in all seriousness,this vidja probably got the name of the game out there at least,which is always gonna get more peeps involved.

Is your friend a SSF2 fanatic by any chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

avatar

  Petey Piranha
  1371

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm

I am a serious megafan of Dunkey. Easily my favorite youtuber, and the only one worth watching to me, I think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
armatage
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  Tails
  53
  [i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:18 am

I really like Dunkey, and in fact he is the very reason I was introduced to this game, and I'm glad I was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Klonoa
  872
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:07 pm

I was about to post this but I hesitated simply because he seemed to be making fun of the game more than exposing it. He's definitely the most important gamer who's ever made a video containing Crusade, I believe.

But yeah, methinks that Kamehameha needs to be touched a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

avatar

  Petey Piranha
  1371

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
I was about to post this but I hesitated simply because he seemed to be making fun of the game more than exposing it. He's definitely the most important gamer who's ever made a video containing Crusade, I believe.

But yeah, methinks that Kamehameha needs to be touched a bit.
He wasn't making fun of it. He actually seemed to like it. He played at least 2 matches, if that means much.

Dunkey has a wild sense of humor-trust me, he wasn't mocking it...well, maybe the kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3847
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
I was about to post this but I hesitated simply because he seemed to be making fun of the game more than exposing it. He's definitely the most important gamer who's ever made a video containing Crusade, I believe.

But yeah, methinks that Kamehameha needs to be touched a bit.

Shofu played it at one point, but I'm not sure how he compares to Dunkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

avatar

  Random
  2789
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Spoiler:
 

Finally my top-tier spriting gets the recognition it deserves

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
NagaCr0w
Level 1 CPU


  Ryu
  16

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Slissith wrote:
NagaCr0w wrote:
I tried this game because I saw dunkie's video. I thought it was great. My friend immediately tried to tell me how the game was flawed. I reminded him the game wasn't a finish product and told him to go back to playing Sonic 4 if he wants a finished product.

But in all seriousness,this vidja probably got the name of the game out there at least,which is always gonna get more peeps involved.

Is your friend a SSF2 fanatic by any chance?

Yeah. All the kids played it during lunch,so the fact that this is almost completely off the grid may account for the lack of hype. Then again I'd be kinda steamed if I got JV3'ed by Evil Ryu too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/IsolationIsPower
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video   

Back to top Go down
 
Youtuber Videogamedunkey plays Crusade in his latest video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fanmade WARHAMMER 40K video
» [NEWS] BoLS release their Macharian Crusade suppliment
» YNWA's Latest Addition (20 March 2010)
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking
» rayjuve latest kain...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum