Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
I was...
Ohh okay.

Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Did you Know? I cry myself to sleep every night
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Did you know I'm worried for you now...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Dustination wrote:
I make sure of it
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Dustination wrote:
I make sure of it

Did you know, Shaq is mean in Lego form.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Dustination wrote:
I make sure of it

Did you know, Shaq is mean in Lego form.
Think of Dust as a cheese. Think me of as the mouse.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Did you know, Saki has two special moves that can't be spammed in midair, Up and Side.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:31 am

Did you know, Bowsers's lines and Moveset is based off his incarnation in the DS title, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:35 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Did you know, Bowsers's lines and Moveset is based off his incarnation in the DS title, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
Uh, no it's not. It's based off of his Smash appearance, which is not at all inspired by BiS.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Yes but his lines and dialogue used is from BiS, sorry if I misunderstood about the moves
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 pm

I have no idea why this thread exists...
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:38 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:

The Gathering?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:39 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:

The Gathering?

Nope, in the box.

The Box:
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:20 pm

That's not magic, that's imagination. Those are two different things.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
don't let them know that
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:15 am

Did you know? Super Smash Bros Crusade was so close to having Alter Amiba as a playable character!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:44 am

Did you know? Smash King gets all da ladies, the reason Dust cries himself to sleep is because Smash King won't share
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:45 am

Didn't you know? Smash Bros. Crusade almost put in Buu, but Kirby killed him.
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Did you know?
After Weegee, the team were considering other old meme characters out of YTP, but they decided to scrap that idea and instead put them all in Weegee's pummel.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm

For Glorious Fun wrote:
Did you know?
After Weegee, the team were considering other old meme characters out of YTP, but they decided to scrap that idea and instead put them all in Weegee's pummel.

Seems legit
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm

DID YOU KNOW?
Crusade featured megaman,little mac, duckhunt dog, packman, and ryu years before they'd appear playable in an official smash game
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 6:41 am

Did you know Megaman's Up Air can kill at 0%?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Did You Know?

The word 'Crusade' was not used or known by the original Crusaders in 1095-1099. Instead, the Crusaders were referred to as 'Pilgrims' and the Crusades themselves as 'business of the cross'. The word 'Crusader' itself appeared slightly later during the 12th century, meant to describe someone who had adopted the sign of the cross on his clothing as public sign of his vow to participate in the holy war.
Back to top Go down
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU
Iron Joe

WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:13 pm

DSwift wrote:
Did you know:
Project Crusade is the only Smash Bros game that Hypest Tournaments do not run tournaments for.

[Source: I'm a TO for Hypest]
Uh

Aren't there like a quadrillion crappy Smash fangames that Hypest Tournaments doesn't run tournaments for? I mean, if we're talking about fangames like Crusade then you might as well also bring up the likes of Super Smash Flash 1 and Super Nuke Bros. Melee and those even worse than that. Crusade may be better than them, but not any more official.

replying to two-year-old posts hurray

Did you know? Crusade is the first Smash game, fanmade or official, to feature (insert like 50 characters here) as a playable character

like that's literally the only reason to play crusade
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Iron Joe wrote:
like that's literally the only reason to play crusade

fucking triggered
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:18 pm

The highest damaging move belongs to Pichu?

When Pichu is at 999%, his side special will do 200% damage to opponents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition   Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did You Know?: Super Smash Bros. Crusade Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2