Greninja (Pokemon) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greninja (Pokemon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Greninja (Pokemon) 250px-Greninja_SSB4

lets bring our frog ninja water type pokemon to crusade

Moveset

Neutral attack: A three-hit jab combo ending in either a stationary, forward double palm blast of water, or a rapid-slap infinite of small water waves that ends in an outward swipe causing a water burst.

Forward tilt:Kicks straight forward via forward hooking kick in a turn. Can be angled.

Up tilt:Licks upward with its tongue in a forward overhead "cape smack". A good setup for a combo.

Down tilt:A quick low kick. Juggles the opponent into the air slightly.

Dash attack: A low dashing sweep kick.

Forward smash: Slashes forward with a water katana in a reverse grip inward slash. Can be pivot-cancelled.

Up smash:Slashes above (via a double stab) and to the side (with an outward rip) with two water swords both in reverse grip in an outwards arc.

Down smash:Strikes both sides simultaneously with water swords, both in reverse grip.

Neutral aerial: Enters a ninja pose while a burst of water emits around itself.

Forward aerial:Similar to the forward smash. Is a bit slow for an aerial, though strong.

Back aerial:Performs three back kicks at a high angle, then a low angle, and then straight backwards.

Up aerial: An upwards drill kick, similar to Sheik's and Samus'. Can spike at hit 5

Down aerial:A very fast diving double foot stomp which functions as a stall-then-fall and bounces off enemies. Bouncing off enemies deprives Greninja of its double jump. If landed clean, it meteor smashes opponents. However, spamming it on opponents may warrant a punish or a miss depending on how far it knocks the target back.

Grabbing

Pummel:Makes the whirlpool squeeze the opponent.

Forward throw: Throws the opponent forward with a forward palm move.

Back throw:Leans back and flings the opponent backwards.

Up throw:Throws opponent upwards with a single arm gesture on a erect stance. Can actually kill around 150-200% depending on DI and weight

Down throw:Throws opponents into the floor in front of itself.

Neutral special:Throws a chargable shuriken made of sharp water sideways. Gains power but loses speed and range the more it is charged. Hits multiple times when charged to max.

Side special:Silently prepares a teleportation to a moving shadow, which activates when the button is released. If the shadow is in front of the foe, Greninja attacks with a backflip kick. If the shadow is behind the foe, Greninja dropkicks them. The latter version is slightly stronger than the former.

Up special:Shoots two water blasts in the opposite direction of travel, propelling Greninja in the input directions. Similar to Pikachu's Quick Attack.

Down special: Greninja enters a defensive stance. If attacked, counters with a teleporting flying kick. The kick's direction can be input while Greninja has vanished. The later portion of the move can be a semi-spike or even a meteor smash.

Final Smash:Knocks opponents into the air with Mat Block, and slashes them several times against while a moonlit backdrop appears before spiking them down to the stage with a downward karate chop.

Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 am

Greninja is gonna join Crusade? Better nerf Greninja!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 am

Overused meme? Better nerf Greninja
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:42 am

While I'd prefer Delphox in Smash rather than Greninja, I still support.
Back to top Go down
danick
Level 4 CPU

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 am

He and zoroark will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:43 pm

What are you talking about Zoroark isn't confirmed

Shoutouts to my Zoroark thread
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 pm

I can't find the Zoroark thread so consider this a vote for that.

Also, supporting Greninja. I like how he plays and we need more Gen V rep.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Shiruza wrote:
I can't find the Zoroark thread so consider this a vote for that.

Also, supporting Greninja. I like how he plays and we need more Gen V rep.
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3786-zoroark-pokemon-discussion-master-of-illusions
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Tetriser
Level 2 CPU
Tetriser

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
https://sonargamesmy.wordpress.com
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:58 am

To the archives this goes~ I have no idea the nerf meme was around since then. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:55 am

Athorment wrote:
To the archives this goes~ I have no idea the nerf meme was around since then. lmao
Thanks for the help, but recently I sent Dust all the articles that need to be archived. May've not gotten all of them though. But you don't need to waste your time on bumping for that
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:36 am

Obviously you didn't get all of them if this one is still here :}
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Greninja (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greninja (Pokemon)   Greninja (Pokemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greninja (Pokemon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1