The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! Empty
PostSubject: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:58 pm

I wanted the playable character from Terraria. I keep thinking up a moveset for him, but he has %0.29 Nintendo relavance.

Who would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:22 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:10 am

The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! Latest?cb=20110918232546The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! 050b97d5

Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You

G-Red from Gotcha Force
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Like 70% of the topics I created should fall into this category. But otherwise, I would love to see Hawlucha in the game.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:20 am

Mellon wrote:
Like 70% of the topics I created should fall into this category.  But otherwise, I would love to see Hawlucha in the game.

Hawlucha would be a nice oddball Pokémon character

as for myself I'm pretty spoiled since the main characters I wanted in the game got in at some point (Ashley, Phoenix Wright, and Crash Bandicoot), but if I could pick 1 more unlikely character to get in I would say Dr. Neo Cortex, but the likelihood of there being 2 Crash Bandicoot characters is quite slim
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:40 am

StayPuft wrote:

as for myself I'm pretty spoiled since the main characters I wanted in the game got in at some point (Ashley, Phoenix Wright, and Crash Bandicoot), but if I could pick 1 more unlikely character to get in I would say Dr. Neo Cortex, but the likelihood of there being 2 Crash Bandicoot characters is quite slim

Wait, why would Crash be an "unlikely" character in Crusade? He's a huge icon in gaming! Not that it matters since he's already in but still.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:05 am

TaXMaN wrote:
StayPuft wrote:

Wait, why would Crash be an "unlikely" character in Crusade? He's a huge icon in gaming! Not that it matters since he's already in but still.

I never said he was unlikely. I was stating that I probably shouldn't get any unlikely characters that I want because I already got a few in-game characters that I pulled for and helped create. I sprited a majority of Ashley, about half of Crash Bandicoot, and helped convince Ganon that his original Phoenix Wright base was garbage and got him to change it.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:44 am

StayPuft wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
StayPuft wrote:

I never said he was unlikely. I was stating that I probably shouldn't get any unlikely characters that I want because I already got a few in-game characters that I pulled for and helped create. I sprited a majority of Ashley, about half of Crash Bandicoot, and helped convince Ganon that his original Phoenix Wright base was garbage and got him to change it.

Oh, alright then.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Shao Kahn, Ms.Pacman and Icybod Clay (Clay Fighters)
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!   The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Unlikely, but wanted character" thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1