The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . Empty
PostSubject: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:01 pm

...have a schedule for what time people could show up each day? We could meet up like twice a day or maybe even once. I'm down to meet everyday at 7:30 pm. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am

EST?
What time zone, jeez Gamey, if you try to organize something you gotta put the time zone.
JEZE

I'm on the computer every day, I'll drop by anytime.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Oops sorry. 7:30 Central time.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm up to it. Let's do it today.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:42 pm

I just got a plugin literally that alerts me if someone joins the chatbox. If you want it too, it's just a Google Chrom page checker app, selecting the amount of people in the chat box. If the number changes, it alerts me.

(I have it for amiibo in reality, but it seems to work for this too.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Any spriters should join chat right now and help me with a sprite that I'm having troubles with, also to talk because friendship.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Sorry bros, completely forgot about it.

How about Friday? I'll try to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .   The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The chat has been empty for awhile so why don't we . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com